User Tag List

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    6 (100%)

I just received a cheque from them, has any one cashed a cheque from them, the funds are in american money, is this a good company, or will it bounce in my account?
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A

Banned
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

For the link to sign up you can go to sally list or my blog

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

This one has very little survey per year. I probably can only do few per year .... Now, they are partner with SSI. Hope I can get more survey

In connection with updating our privacy policy, we provided notice of a new partnership with Survey Sampling International, LLC (“SSI”). This partnership will expand your survey-taking opportunities. In connection with the partnership, we will share your unique panelist identification number and certain geographic and demographic data about you with SSI, to enable SSI to identify a potential survey opportunity for you. Once a survey opportunity is identified, Decision Analyst will invite you to participate in the survey. If you have any questions about how SSI uses the data we share, please review SSI’s privacy policy here.
    I earn at least $80 every month. Task, SSI & PL surveys pays better than other sites. Join Clixsense with me http://www.clixsense.com/?4489292

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Since last week, I got bunch of SSI to do here and it pays $1 to $10 per survey. Also, the payout does not depends on the time of taking the survey. I got different 15 minutes survey paying $1 to $3.
    I earn at least $80 every month. Task, SSI & PL surveys pays better than other sites. Join Clixsense with me http://www.clixsense.com/?4489292

Thread Information