User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree75Likes

Thread: Day 2: Sunlight laundry & dish washing soap free! SCORE AGAIN!

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

My wm website say 4$ too and they are in stock(hoping fingers crossed) I will try when the store open and the dishsoap too.I have 7 coupons (not a lot,hope to find others)
    The goal is to live day by day not to much thinking hahaha !!!!
    I love to save money!!! Frugal life hahaah !!!

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Quote Originally Posted by Starstabbed View Post
    i did it as well. It's definitely not stacking, though. One coupon per item.
    Exactly,you still ''buy'' the laundry soap even with a coupon.I will explain it that way to the cashier.
    The goal is to live day by day not to much thinking hahaha !!!!
    I love to save money!!! Frugal life hahaah !!!

Trading Score
    184 (100%)

Thanks! I see your thinking! I hope to try it. You got a great deal!
    cath007 and juliejolie like this.
    Here's to all you great SC'ers
    Join Swagbucks and make $$$
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/avoncallingu

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Btw, Safeway has Sunlight on again for $3.99 if anybody missed it!! I'm SO excited!!

Trading Score
    393 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by zaidi View Post
    Where u get these lots of coupon?i only have one coupon which i get in my flyers.
    From trades

Quote Originally Posted by avoncallingu View Post
    That's Great! But I'm confused, how did you use the $4 coupon AND the get the dish washing soap when you buy a Sunlight product? Is that not stacking? Not criticizing, just curious.
    Not stacking because the wub coupons are being used on the dish soap while the $4 ones are being used on the laundry pods. Each item has their own coupon it's a hit & miss depending on the cashier or walmart.

Subscribe to my youtube channel for weekly VLOG updates on deals, couponing, & price matching. Happy couponing!
    www.youtube.com/user/SavvyCouponingMomJ

Trading Score
    288 (100%)

Went to a Walmart today & the cashier was told by the manager they do not price match it. If I want the $4 price I have to order online. Found a set of $4 off coupon for Sunlight laundry tabs & dishwasher tabs on the shelf at least. Thank you coupon fairy….
    Got the name of the manager & going to call Customer Service on Monday. Told the cashier that my friend was able to do the price match. Anyone else encounter this?? Going to hit another locations too to see if they will do it & want it for my donation pile.
    Ebates Rocks!! Shop online & get cash back...
    http://www.ebates.ca/referrer?referrerid=4GCxUWjWWJs%3D

Trading Score
    393 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Keykey View Post
    Went to a Walmart today & the cashier was told by the manager they do not price match it. If I want the $4 price I have to order online. Found a set of $4 off coupon for Sunlight laundry tabs & dishwasher tabs on the shelf at least. Thank you coupon fairy….
    Got the name of the manager & going to call Customer Service on Monday. Told the cashier that my friend was able to do the price match. Anyone else encounter this?? Going to hit another locations too to see if they will do it & want it for my donation pile.
    Sorry to hear you had a hard time. I hit 3 different Walmarts, 2 out of the 3 had to double check with the manager but otherwise they said they pricematch their online site. 1 of the stores no questions asked.

I explained it by saying that online is out of stock and it lists which stores they are in stock, therefore I decided to physically come to the stores to buy instead. Which is true plus I gave coupons I can use that won't be accepted via online. Why would the website give us the option of seeing where this product can be found (in stock) in the actual stores if the price won't be the same/honoured/Pricematched?
    Last edited by juliejolie; Sat, Apr 12th, 2014 at 09:39 PM.
    Keykey likes this.

Subscribe to my youtube channel for weekly VLOG updates on deals, couponing, & price matching. Happy couponing!
    www.youtube.com/user/SavvyCouponingMomJ

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

You can price match from walmart.ca's website in any Wal Mart store?!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Neeenerz View Post
    You can price match from walmart.ca's website in any Wal Mart store?!
    http://www.walmart.ca/en/help/products/pricing

Found on their website:
    Prices shown on walmart.ca are online prices only. Walmart stores do not match prices from Walmart.ca, other online sellers, or advertisements outside of a store's local trade territory. We believe that prices on Walmart.ca should be just as good or better than the prices in our stores. Sometimes there are differences in price based on distribution, just like there are sometimes differences between our stores.

So if you able to PM online price at stores...u r lucky
    Last edited by BadJai; Sun, Apr 13th, 2014 at 02:37 AM.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by avoncallingu View Post
    That's Great! But I'm confused, how did you use the $4 coupon AND the get the dish washing soap when you buy a Sunlight product? Is that not stacking? Not criticizing, just curious.

Because the cashier wasn't doing their job. The coupons state very clearly that it is one coupon offer per purchase (and the free dish soap one also states not valid with any other offer - which is another word for coupon). So if one uses the $4 coupon on the laundry product, the free dish soap one cannot be used on the same laundry product purchase. One is supposed to buy 2 laundry products if they are using both coupons at the same time. Even the manufacturer, when contacted, states this.

We've turned the use of both down on one laundry product at the store I work at because the coupon wording should be followed.
    anastasia1009 and KJ88 like this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by ilovecats View Post
    Because the cashier wasn't doing their job. The coupons state very clearly that it is one coupon offer per purchase (and the free dish soap one also states not valid with any other offer - which is another word for coupon). So if one uses the $4 coupon on the laundry product, the free dish soap one cannot be used on the same laundry product purchase. One is supposed to buy 2 laundry products if they are using both coupons at the same time. Even the manufacturer, when contacted, states this.

We've turned the use of both down on one laundry product at the store I work at because the coupon wording should be followed.
    EXACTLY. It's a great deal, but it IS stacking, and therefore should not be allowed. The wording is very clear, and a company like Sunlight isn't going to put separate coupons in the same insert with the intention of them being used together - otherwise, they're just giving everything away for free. When stores start to mail these in, they are quickly going to understand that people are misusing their coupons. Guaranteed, the next round of coupons they put out will not include a BOGO offer, etc. because of this.
    Last edited by KJ88; Thu, Apr 17th, 2014 at 03:59 PM.
    maddie2008 and lshortt like this.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information