User Tag List

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
Like Tree110Likes

Thread: free sunlight pods @ wm starting thursday

Trading Score
    26 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by luckbealady View Post
    Thanks so much! Only had one $4 coupon, but printed off two of the $2.00 ones before I left. Got 3 bags for only $1.42 (tax included)!

My store had the shelf full - the sale price wasn't listed, and they are regularly $6.xx - so I think that may be why I was able to get some.
    Oooh which walmart was this in SW Ontario?

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by GracieAnne View Post
    Oooh which walmart was this in SW Ontario?
    Chatham (I debated keeping this to myself, but I've got my bags, so anyone else paying attention is welcome to go get theirs!)

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    652 (100%)

My WM has empty shelves of laundry pacs
    TL & WL : http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/399761-...hicken-canada/

LF $4 Genie Diaper REfill, $5,$10,$15 of any Similac or a Similac Mom, $5 Glucerna,

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Just a quick question if someone can help. I believe most of the Walmarts have empty shelves for Sunlight pod.. Is there any possibility to price match this somewhere else.. actually the flyer has a liquid one so explaining the number under that may be too difficult and not acceptable.

Some have also mentioned in earlier forums that Walmart does not give rainchecks on sale item only on Everyday low price.

Need some sunlight

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Timmins walmart had sunlight pods and liquid for $2.78 yesterday. Won't sell out because price wasn't marked down on tag. I Used price check.
    Last edited by Ladylou; Fri, Apr 18th, 2014 at 09:26 AM.
    torontogal12 likes this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

They may not have put up the sign yet because the flyer hadn't started?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ladylou View Post
    Timmins walmart had sunlight pods and liquid for $2.78 yesterday. Won't sell out because price wasn't marked down on tag. I Used price check.
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

You can probably price match the liquid but not the pods because they're not mentioned in the flyer.

The purpose of raincheques is to get a special price. No store will issue a raincheque for the regular price because you don't need a raincheque when something always scans that price all the time anyway

Quote Originally Posted by lp11 View Post
    Just a quick question if someone can help. I believe most of the Walmarts have empty shelves for Sunlight pod.. Is there any possibility to price match this somewhere else.. actually the flyer has a liquid one so explaining the number under that may be too difficult and not acceptable.

Some have also mentioned in earlier forums that Walmart does not give rainchecks on sale item only on Everyday low price.

Need some sunlight
    uanoor likes this.
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    71 (100%)

best bet to pm is to go online @ walmart.ca and print out the item number for the pods and show it to customer service. (The item number is part of the numbers in the flyer or have them call wm cs with the item number and they will confirm its for the pod. Good luck.

Need some sunlight
    Last edited by vaughngal; Fri, Apr 18th, 2014 at 12:20 PM.
    torontogal12 likes this.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    5 (100%)

My walmart in Toronto had a whole skid in the front when you enter..i picked up pods and then came home and saw there is a $2 printable..will go back this week and get the liquid as it does more loads!

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    5 (100%)

And the liquid bottles had packes around the neck which had 2 pods inside so it is 34 loads for .78!

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by steph13 View Post
    My walmart in Toronto had a whole skid in the front when you enter..i picked up pods and then came home and saw there is a $2 printable..will go back this week and get the liquid as it does more loads!
    I found them in my store as well just when i entered in the spot where they put the weekly deals. Back in the detergent section they were all gone. The overage with the $4 coupon was a nice no-calorie Easter present. Next week bring on the discounted Easter chocolate.

Trading Score
    8 (100%)

I will try to check on Monday, if can find any left overs, otherwise can price match liquid, that's also great.
    Need a cheap but still reliable phone plan. Try Public Mobile. Plans starting from $15 ($13 with auto payment).
    Use code R8NLM8 or link when activate with Public Mobile and we both will get $10 bonus.
    Win some extra cash or gift cards. Try Swagbucks... ww.swagbucks.com/refer/uanoor

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Does Walmart still carry the sensitive pods? Can't find them on the website

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by torontogal12 View Post
    Does Walmart still carry the sensitive pods? Can't find them on the website
    I didn't see them at my Walmart. Just the regular ones and the new Oxi ones.
    torontogal12 likes this.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    27 (100%)

Need some sunlight

Walmart does give rainchecks. Myself and a friend got one each and for a large quantity (no limits) I don't need anymore laundry soap, just want the overages.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread Information