User Tag List

Like Tree6Likes
  • 6 Post By Scottishgal

Thread: RLF: $4 sunlight and .75 Barilla Pasta

Trading Score
    193 (100%)

Expired on: Fri, Apr 18th, 2014
    Hi. These are the 2 coupons I am looking for. I know everyone is looking for them. But for some that might have received a lot of inserts this might work for you. I never received even 1 copy. Usually we get these in the city but for the last couple of times nothing
    People are talking about the overage you can get on this sunlight coupon but I might not get the coupons in time or even be able to find any in stock. So I would like not to think of them that way.

I would be willing to offer a $10 GC to Wal-mart for these coupons. PM me an offer and I will get back to you if it works for me or not. I don't want to pay an arm and a leg for said coupons. But if you want to share and have extras I would love to send you a $10 GC.

Thanks for looking. I want to get the trade done as soon as possible. Thanks
    This thread is currently associated with: Walmart
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/PinkSapphire. Click to get FREE Giftcards just for searching the web. It is so easy.

Scottishgal
    Trading Score
    480 (100%)

Hi I'm pretty sure you RAOK'ed me some Walmart magazine coupons a while back when I couldn't find any Well, what goes around comes around I have some 4.00 Sunlight coupons I can send you. Do you want the 3.00 Dish washer packs and Free Dishsoap WUB Laundry Soap coupons as well? PM me with your address ok and let me know. Sorry can't help you with the .75 Barilla Pasta as I don't get the Red Plum Inserts and trying to find some of those myself.

Trading Score
    193 (100%)

Thanks so much I will PM you my address.
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/PinkSapphire. Click to get FREE Giftcards just for searching the web. It is so easy.

Thread Information