User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Ahhhh Bra

Trading Score
    20 (100%)

i actually have something similar from spanx. i bought mine like 3+ years ago i think. i paid $58 plus $6 shipping on ebay. at the time i bought them, the rhonda ones on TSC were the only other similar thing, but i went for the spanx.

they are comfortable and offer some reasonable support. i even sleep in them sometimes (especially when someone's staying over, or i'm visiting overnight)
    In 2020 I had 100 FREE Grocery pickups! Subscribe to PC Optimum Insiders & get 25,000 PC Optimum pts
    Get 10% back in points on all PC products - Free PC Express pickup with priority time slots - Free shipping with no minimum spend on joefresh.com and shoppersdrugmart.ca
    R
    eferral code to sign up: AN1455

Trading Score
    99 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by trulyblessed View Post
    Looked at one this am and cannot imagine there is any support there at all for those that are bigger busted - looks to me like you would still hang low LOL
    Well I'm not "that" gifted in the bust area so it works for me lol My Mom tried one and it didn't work for her, mind you she is a DDD cup. The apple fell VERY fall from the tree on this one!

Quote Originally Posted by sweetnlow30 View Post
    Hum..I thought about trying this too but I need a lot of support. After BF two babies and losing 100 pounds, things are quite low. Picture two fried eggs hanging on a nail I wonder how much support it would give?
    omg, I'll never be able to eat fried eggs the same way again! lol Again though it depends on what you consider "large", "low" or what on whether it would work for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Couponinginthecountry View Post
    Sounds great, I have the worst time finding the perfect fit. I saw the commercial for this but thought, oh they're just making it sound good! Nice to hear it actually works!
    I was quite skeptical as well, bought one and then became a beleiver. I went back to the store a few days later and think the cashier thought I was crazy when I checked out 10 bras LOL But they are not only comfy they are stylish too and I actually will walk around the house with one on and no shirt because it's like wearing a sports bra or tank top. I love them

Quote Originally Posted by momof3heathens View Post
    I found the Carole Martin bras at Walmart. I really like these ones as well. No cup size. Stretches to fit your breasts regardless. I have very lopsided boobs and this works great for coverage so that I have no gaps on my smaller one.
    Nice to know there is another brand that works great too! That's exactly what this bra does, just stretches to fit the girls.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Do not order this online, please!

My friend ordered one in March and it didn't arrive, so in beginning of April she called the company and they said it was returned to her. They were going to ship her another. Late April never came so she called again, and they said they would just refund her the money. May came, and they refused to talk to her on the phone. June, she called demanding her money, because they AREN'T cheap and she needed the money. They said they couldn't give her back her money because she never paid. Going back and forth, July comes and they're still refusing to give her the money, and now she is very ill (spent most of june in the hospital w/ heart issues) and doesn't have much money, thus she can't bring them to court (plus - it's not really worth it in the end)
    Previously CanadianBella... I'm baaack!
    Check out my Trade & Wishlist

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Bella, what site did she order them from?

I was so tempted to order them on the weekend when they were on the SC for a four-pack, but I know I need to try them instore.

Trading Score
    18 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Natalka View Post
    Bella, what site did she order them from?

I was so tempted to order them on the weekend when they were on the SC for a four-pack, but I know I need to try them instore.
    I was going to order as well but I am so confused...it says to pic your shirt size but then they had a chart shirt sizes and the equivalent bra size and ..if I order my shirt size my bra size is no where near what they are saying it is haha I am small in the chest but I wear plus size (I swear God made a mistake when he made me plus size! haha) I would actually need a small for the cup size (by the chart they had on TSC) but I wear like a 1x...and they said a 1x was like a 40dd

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Vee, I'm the same way - I'm plus size without plus sized boobs - thus, needing to try in-store... Uh, I don't have a butt, either. Uh, I don't think I'm supposed to be plus sized, lol!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

i never had experience with this. i saw the infomercial as well.
    Click here and discover how I earn $200 a day at home.

Trading Score
    117 (100%)

Told my mom about these, because she HATES underwire. I went to wal-mart to look for them, but never found them ANYWHERE! Just went to walmart a couple of days ago, and saw them next to the cash?? They look very comfy in the pic, and i think my moms going to buy one. Thank you for posting!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    162 (100%)

My mom ordered the ahh bras in a size 3x and they didn't fit over her shoulders. She is very boxy in shape. Her shirts fit between a 2x and 4x. She is going to try the 4x and if that doesn't work will be sending them back.

The reviews on the shopping channel are mixed. Those who are well endowed and older don't seem to care for them. Younger shoppers like them.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    5 (100%)

I bought them from TSC. I bought a size smaller as I feel I needed the extra snuggness( support) as I have lost 100 lbs. also and I'm not a fried egg hanging on a nail but a flattened triangle that sways too and fro. Lol I find them very comfortable. Support is better than I thought not great but better. I would buy more.

Trading Score
    129 (100%)

I'm with the bustier crowd...anyone try these who are DD+'s??
    Click here under "about me" to view my wish list.
    Visit Swagbucks.com to earn freebies! Click my referral link to get started!

Tangerine bank GIVES YOU $25 cold hard cash for opening an account!
    Use my Orange Key 14220607S1 & it's $25 for me too! NO FEE BANKING!!

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by CanadianBella View Post
    Do not order this online, please!

My friend ordered one in March and it didn't arrive, so in beginning of April she called the company and they said it was returned to her. They were going to ship her another. Late April never came so she called again, and they said they would just refund her the money. May came, and they refused to talk to her on the phone. June, she called demanding her money, because they AREN'T cheap and she needed the money. They said they couldn't give her back her money because she never paid. Going back and forth, July comes and they're still refusing to give her the money, and now she is very ill (spent most of june in the hospital w/ heart issues) and doesn't have much money, thus she can't bring them to court (plus - it's not really worth it in the end)

I'm assuming your friend paid via credit card? She can always do a chargeback seeing as she paid for but never received the merchandise.

Trading Score
    167 (100%)

I ordered some online in the spring.. they are really poor quality and they sent 2 sizes too small so didnt' fit great.. however I managed to find them at walmart.. and I love these ones... really soft.. comfy.. and keep my boobs off my knees.. only problem i have now is cold knees.. I got the XL size. I think I'm a 1x .. I don't buyy clothes so not fully sure but I fit the 14-16 size
    Be sure to click like and post a brag if you get the deal.. It makes my day!!! Flattery may just get you more deals

Be sure to double check your flyer, points and cashback offers~ YMMV

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information