User Tag List

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Best Buy Flash Sale: Save up to $50 on Select iPad Models for Today Only + Free Shipping
    It's not often we see Apple products go on sale so you'll want to take advantage of these iPad deals while you can. Right now, you can get up to $50 off select iPad models which makes it a great time to head on over and take a look. Whether you're looking for your first Apple tablet or just want something with a little more power, there's a wide range of iPads on sale which will appeal to all. Here's a quick glance at what you can expect to see on sale:

•Apple iPad mini 16GB With Wi-Fi - $289.99 Save $20
    •Apple iPad Air - 32GB - Wi-Fi - $599.99 Save $20
    •Apple iPad mini with Retina Display - 16GB - Wi-Fi - $399.99 Save $20
    •Apple iPad Air - 64GB - Wi-Fi - $699.99 Save $20
    •Apple iPad mini with Retina Display - 128GB - Wi-Fi - $699.99 Save $20
    •Apple iPad with Retina Display (4th Generation) 16GB - Wi-Fi - $389.99 Save $10
    The sale prices are live now but expire at the end of the day.

If you're interested in picking one up, you'll want to do so quickly as stock is limited. Shipping is free.
    This thread is currently associated with: Apple, Best Buy
    Not familiar with Swagbucks? Swagbucks is a search engine powered by google.com and ask.com but it rewards you for searching! Use it just like you would any other search engine and you will receive occasional Swagbucks for searching. You can redeem Swagbucks for giftcards, prizes and even cash! It takes 45 Swagbucks to get a $5 Amazon e-certificate. register (for FREE) and get 3 Swagbucks for registering.

Join Today

Just Got a cool T-Shirt in 10 Days .. Wow this is too good to be true.

I just got 15 Lockerz Invitations left. Send me a PM today and I will get you hooked up.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Petapaw View Post
    It's not often we see Apple products go on sale so you'll want to take advantage of these iPad deals while you can. Right now, you can get up to $50 off select iPad models which makes it a great time to head on over and take a look.
    When I see Apple products on sale... there's likely a new replacement model days or weeks away....

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Usually they are announced and come out in SEPT ??
    Not familiar with Swagbucks? Swagbucks is a search engine powered by google.com and ask.com but it rewards you for searching! Use it just like you would any other search engine and you will receive occasional Swagbucks for searching. You can redeem Swagbucks for giftcards, prizes and even cash! It takes 45 Swagbucks to get a $5 Amazon e-certificate. register (for FREE) and get 3 Swagbucks for registering.

Join Today

Just Got a cool T-Shirt in 10 Days .. Wow this is too good to be true.

I just got 15 Lockerz Invitations left. Send me a PM today and I will get you hooked up.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Yes, but Apple also committed to a 6 month refresh cycle (especially for phones) a few years back.
    http://www.itworld.com/mobile-wirele...pad-and-iphone

Something might be happening in the next two weeks before April is out.

Thread Information