User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree34Likes

Thread: Affordable bathroom vanities?

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Hello Everyone,

I need a new vanity for the main bath (73 inches) and I was wondering where I could find something affordable. Everywhere I look, the price seems to be around $2500+ and I don't want to spend that much. If you know of any good places to look, please let me know.

Thanks
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A
    ROMEO and avoncallingu like this.

Trading Score
    27 (100%)

ReStore by Habitat for Humanity I find sometimes has good deals on leftover building supplies and new or used things like this. They are hit and miss on the perfect size though. I'd see if there was one in your area and give them a call.

Trading Score
    68 (100%)

That size might be a custom fit. We just redid our main bath and found Costco has some at good prices and sizes but not what we wanted. When I did the basement bathroom home depot was really reasonable. It was small but I paid 100.00 for a 24 inch last in stock at HD. We did a special order for upstairs and 48 inches with a granite top and matching mirror was 1500. We went to a bathroom store as we found that we had better service as you really needed to know what you wanted in the large chain stores. I really like what Lowes was offering as well but found the custom store to be better stuff for same money.
    I would look on kijiji and as beckie says the restore. It never amazes me what people will replace because they are tired of it.

Friends don't let real friends pay full price.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Also sometkmes home depot has some good deals in thier online clearance section.
    The most serious gardening I do would seem very strange to an onlooker, for it involves hours of walking round in circles, apparently doing nothing." --Helen Dillon

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by beckie.c View Post
    ReStore by Habitat for Humanity I find sometimes has good deals on leftover building supplies and new or used things like this. They are hit and miss on the perfect size though. I'd see if there was one in your area and give them a call.
    Thank you very much! Never even thought to look there but it's a great idea :D

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by lilo0003 View Post
    That size might be a custom fit. We just redid our main bath and found Costco has some at good prices and sizes but not what we wanted. When I did the basement bathroom home depot was really reasonable. It was small but I paid 100.00 for a 24 inch last in stock at HD. We did a special order for upstairs and 48 inches with a granite top and matching mirror was 1500. We went to a bathroom store as we found that we had better service as you really needed to know what you wanted in the large chain stores. I really like what Lowes was offering as well but found the custom store to be better stuff for same money.
    I would look on kijiji and as beckie says the restore. It never amazes me what people will replace because they are tired of it.
    Thank you very much! I looked into Lowes but I couldn't find anything of that size. I'm definitely going to see what Costco has to offer and check Kijiji as well. Maybe I'll get lucky :D

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by itsmewhoelse View Post
    Also sometkmes home depot has some good deals in thier online clearance section.
    Thanks a bunch! I'm going to take a look right now.

Trading Score
    17 (100%)

check kijiji....you never know what you will find on there.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Sunshyne1 View Post
    check kijiji....you never know what you will find on there.
    I've been checking there from time to time now. Hoping something pops up! Aha, thanks

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

thanks for posting
    avoncallingu and Baggravation like this.

Trading Score
    10 (100%)

sometimes walking through home depot I see great deals on vanities, $300-500 granite/marble tops and cabinetry all included, but you have to be lucky. I guess sometimes people order them but don't pick them up and home depot puts them on clearance. but you just have to be at the right place and time.
    avoncallingu and Baggravation like this.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by tobiwobi View Post
    sometimes walking through home depot I see great deals on vanities, $300-500 granite/marble tops and cabinetry all included, but you have to be lucky. I guess sometimes people order them but don't pick them up and home depot puts them on clearance. but you just have to be at the right place and time.
    REALLY?!?! With granite and marble tops included?! That is an amazing deal! The tops alone can cost you more than that! We got a couple Home Depots around the corner so I'll have to pop in from time to time. Thank you!
    avoncallingu likes this.

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Love the suggested habitat for humanity. Used to go when on afternoons and the guy took my number when I was looking for specific items. I remember seeing a complete set of kitchen cabinets with matching fridge and stove for dirt cheap.

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Also home Depot gives returns and flawed items to hfh.
    Ciel likes this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Do you have an Ikea near you? Keep an eye on the As-Is or the sales nearby. We scored a vanity for $29 (sans-sink mind you) but still a good deal!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information