User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree32Likes

Thread: Unbrag, shrinking product sizes

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Midnightly View Post
    i swear my bagels have gotten smaller! though i don't have a old package laying around to prove it
    they are not only getting smaller, which is fine if they lowered the price, but when they reduced the package from 6 bagels to 4 that's when I stopped buying the 4 pack!!

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

everything is getting smaller/more expensive... I'm trying to make more things from scratch and buy local, and if I can't do that, i'm trying to pay attention to what is made in Canada. At least, if stuff is (inevitably) getting more expensive, try to keep the money within our own city/province/country.

(Some examples I've noticed -Made in Canada- Cheemo, Chapmans, Dare, Biore...)
    Last edited by nessa23; Wed, May 28th, 2014 at 10:01 PM.
    Natalka and walkonby like this.
    Getting back into trading - see my Trade and Wish Lists (under 'About Me' tab)

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    162 (100%)

Noticed today that the Outlaw brand of frozen burgers is down from 20 to 16 count per box.
    Zoombucks are back: Please consider using my link to sign up again: https://zoombucks.com/?ref=IIHO0L

Trading Score
    21 (100%)

Just noticed the box of Leclerc Celebration Caramel Filling Truffle cookies I picked up today was 270g. when it used to be 300g. before! Unbelievable!
    walkonby likes this.
    Shop online often? Join ebates.ca to get cashback on your purchases! I have earned over $230 to date.

Always looking for Pampers Gift To Grow codes! If you don't use them, please RAOK them to me.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information