User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree30Likes

Thread: Old Veteran of SC returns, new city, new life, no coupons!

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thank you Ciel,

I went to SDM last weekend and bought a gift card to pay for my purchases with. That gave me 500 more points. I used to do that all the time but got out of it. So it will come back. I don't have the funds that I used to have so it is more about saving then spending really. I do get the weekly paper, Mountain news I think it is called. It has all our flyers in there, though I now just read them here!

Warm weather comes I may get out more to see the city. Provided of course I stay here, depends on where I land a job! Need that to put food in my tummy, a man can't live on Meow Mix for too long you know!

Quote Originally Posted by Ciel View Post
    I don't know how to maximize Optimum points offers but that is fine as I buy what I need mostly on sale and then donate points to a charity, so I consider that win-win for me.

Once you get oriented to the Hamilton shopping areas and local publications (View magazine every Thursday is a free paper or you can try reading some of the content online at viewmag.com for event listings in case you want to see some of the culture). you'll get your bearings for stores, places to go in the city (downtown, university, Hamilton Mountain, Stoney Creek/East Mountain, Dundas, Bayfront park in North end, etc.) and get to know each area.
    Art Gallery of Hamilton has First Friday, which allows limited free access to main areas without special exhibits after 5pm on First Friday of every month. Nice building to take your time admiring from different levels and exploring what's there.
    Anna Michele likes this.
    Insurance Graduate Class of 2014
    I need coupons big time!

What do you do with a elephant that has three balls? Walk him and pitch to the Rhino!

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by anastasia1009 View Post
    Welcome back to the Hammer. I am in the Creek and work in Westdale Village. We should do a meet up with all the peeps from the Hammer and area
    Well you are half right, I am "back" on SC but new to the Hammer! I lived in Brantford all my life and moved here last November for school and stuff. Still getting used to it. I don't want to put down too many roots until I determine where I am landing. But I think a meet would be cool, couldn't organize one in Brantford, maybe down here would be easier!
    Anna Michele likes this.
    Insurance Graduate Class of 2014
    I need coupons big time!

What do you do with a elephant that has three balls? Walk him and pitch to the Rhino!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information