User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: LUSH Samples/Freebies

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I don't know if anyone knows this, but if you go to LUSH stores, you can ask for samples when you're buying products. Today I went with my boyfriend`s sister to a LUSH store. She got an inexpensive product (toothpaste) and ended up getting a sample for a face scrub!

There`s also a few other freebies you can get a LUSH stores.
    I had a hair treatment there a while ago (they washed and conditioned my hair) which was amazing.
    They have leg treatments and arm treatments too (more or less a free massage where you get to see their products in action).

If you want to know about any of their products too, they give you demonstrations in-store as well. (I tried a few of their new toothpaste flavors today, and it`s great for if you want to know what your bath will look or smell like with different bombs or bubble bars)

I also find that shopping at LUSH is great to help me save a buck on my shampoo. The solid shampoo lasts me about 9 month- a year even when I shampoo my hair every day.
    This thread is currently associated with: Lush

Metal Head Coupon Junkie CurvyGalSyn's Avatar
    Trading Score
    5 (100%)

I have a hard time even walking by this store as the smell is so strong coming from it! I have to cover my nose and hurry by. I cant imagine actually walking into this store. It would knock me out lol. Definitely not a good store for people who are sensitive to smelly stuff.
    Please Join Swagbucks Using My Referral Link!! Come join Me And Lets Earn Some FREE Swag Together!http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/CurvySyn
    Superpoints Is Back Too! Use My Link To Join Please! https://www.superpoints.com/join/oV6...GXvJw-MGaDaLMg

Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Ohh good thought! I love Lush. I love to go in every year at Christmas to choose things for friends, Mom, and a little thing for me.I love the bath bomb named after a Tom Jones song and the one with tons and tons of confetti in it! Plus after looking for a pure peony scent for years, I bought a Gorilla Lust solid perfume and that was it!
    Also, one Christmas I wanted a piece of the moon shaped giant wedge of soap for my Mom. The staff thought it would be neat to cute one of the giant moon formations off the soap so I could bring a big cool shaped soap home to her. SO cool! Plus seeing the glitter blowing all over the sidewalk on Govt. Street. And you can tell if anyone nearby has been in because of the glitter on their nose they don't know about.
    I'll have to go soon and ask for some demos, pick up a bath bomb, and ask for a little try of a product.

Trading Score
    52 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by CurvyGalSyn View Post
    I have a hard time even walking by this store as the smell is so strong coming from it! I have to cover my nose and hurry by. I cant imagine actually walking into this store. It would knock me out lol. Definitely not a good store for people who are sensitive to smelly stuff.
    I was JUST talking to someone about this yesterday!

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

I think this just says something about the store that was closest to me, the service was horrible. I've went there only about three times and couldn't get anyone to help me. So I've never bought anything there. Although the stuff does smell wonderful etc.
    Try out the maven box by julep And code FREEFB, and get your box for one cent:
    Use this link
    http://www.julep.com/rewardsref/index/refer/id/2287/

Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Haha, I bought a body glitter bar for my MIL there, to rub on when she wants to be sparkly. She thought it was soap! There was glitter all through their house for at least a week!
    Simple Cheap Mom

Earn Amazon and Pay Pal giftcards for surfing the Internet! http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/addsup

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by matrix82 View Post
    I think this just says something about the store that was closest to me, the service was horrible. I've went there only about three times and couldn't get anyone to help me. So I've never bought anything there. Although the stuff does smell wonderful etc.
    They're supposed to have excellent sutomer service, I say complain or try another location. If you're not too far from it, try to Square One location. I go there often and they're very friendly and give demonstrations often.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

I love Lush products and do ask for sample to try when I buy something there. I am very sensitive to synthetic perfume but I can tolerate Lush products probably because they use essential oil mainly so I don't get allergic reaction. It's smell very strong when you near the store but it did not give me migraine / asthma.

Trading Score
    34 (100%)

I can't go into that store when I'm shopping with my husband. He gets an instant headache. Very sensitive to strong smells. But I love going when I'm shopping with one of the girls.
    <3<3 My girls are my wold <3<3
    ALWAYS looking for Enfamil coupons good on Soy.

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by edeneh View Post
    They're supposed to have excellent sutomer service, I say complain or try another location. If you're not too far from it, try to Square One location. I go there often and they're very friendly and give demonstrations often.
    That is a little to far for me...I'm in NB . The one I had tried was in the MicMac Mall in Dartmouth NS. Another friend found the service lacking there too .
    Try out the maven box by julep And code FREEFB, and get your box for one cent:
    Use this link
    http://www.julep.com/rewardsref/index/refer/id/2287/

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I love LUSH Cosmetics. Inline with what the OP is saying, I get a few generous samples with each online order and instore purchase as well.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I LOVE Lush and they're so generous with their samples! I mentioned something about wanting to try a shampoo of theirs, and when I got to the cash to pay for something the girl included two samples of it in my bag.
    Great idea to post this!
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/mollymarie
    to join me on swagbucks and earn tons of gift cards and paypal money

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

For people in the GTA, the LUSH at Square One has *exclusive* shampoo box sets for sale! They have a very limited supply of them.

A box is about $25 with tax, and has 2 solid shampoos (over a years worth, if you shampoo your hair every other day then 2 years worth), a hair treatment and one other item (sorry I forget what it is). It's great for a gift for someone or just a little something for yourself.

It's a great deal; 2 bars of solid shampoo is $20 and a single pot of hair treatment is $20. I'm guessing the value of it is about $50 so you only spend half the price!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I've never been into the Lush store in my town's mall. Just walked by and the smell was overwhelming..but next time time at the mall, I'll have to go in and check it out!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I went to LUSH yesterday and got lots of fun things, plus a sample of their "Big" shampoo. One of the people I was with also got a sample, they got "Sea Vegetable" soap (it smells amazing)

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information