User Tag List

Page 109 of 560 FirstFirst ... 9 59 99 107 108 109 110 111 119 159 209 ... LastLast
Results 1,621 to 1,635 of 8398
Like Tree24191Likes

Thread: Share your personalized Shoppers Optimum offers here!

  1. #1621
    Canadian Genius
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    ON
    Posts
    6,071
    Likes Received
    13059
    Trading Score
    51 (100%)




    .
    Last edited by lecale; Sat, Jan 17th, 2015 at 11:39 AM.
    ROMEO and redhdlois like this.

  2. #1622
    Canadian Genius redhdlois's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    West Vancouver, BC
    Posts
    6,998
    Likes Received
    11031
    Trading Score
    368 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by lecale View Post
    Original + crappy new ones too (which were what were left in stock)

    Tons of Lindt and Carnaby on sale, Lindt boxes for $1.00, Carnaby "turtles" $3.99, Carnaby caramels $.80, Russell Stover large box $3.99, chocolate orange $2.99, Godiva bags $1.00 (from $6.99 and $9.99), jellybean candycane $.50, Pot of Gold $3.99, candy canes $.50, Russell Stover marshmallow chocolate things $.25, santa hat $4.99, boxed cards $1.00

    There was stuff I did not check, vitabath and other gift sets for $1.00, stuffed toys, coffee cups, tea bags, hot chocolate, candles, electronic "candles", gift card tins that sing merry xmas, etc.

    Make the trip, go see if they have done the markdowns
    Hmmm....I wonder if they're $3 out west ? Makes it an awesome deal after $2 coupon ; )
    ROMEO, lecale and Karlina like this.

  3. #1623
    Senior Canuck dizzyb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    803
    Likes Received
    1287
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)




    Used 4000 pts WUS $20 on food and snacks + 1200 on Lindt ($0.50) + 800 on milk for a total of 6210 points on about $21 OOP. Milk worked as part of $20 spend.
    mothu, list465 and Karlina like this.
    Jesus saves!
    SWAGBUCKS pays for so many of my housewares... http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/DizzyB

    So many ways to earn at Mintvine https://mintvine.com/users/register/...9d2f2fe5be93d3

  4. #1624
    Mastermind Anna Michele's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    SOUTHERN ONTARIO
    Posts
    23,269
    Likes Received
    31025
    Trading Score
    551 (100%)




    Bought milk today too with food/snacks
    Ciel, Karlina and amira84 like this.
    JOIN NOW WIN BIG in the Survivor Pool starting in the Spring
    Season 40 Winners At War
    https://forum.smartcanucks.ca/435852...a/#post7022499

  5. #1625
    Smart Canuck
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    GTA
    Posts
    1,437
    Likes Received
    1495
    Trading Score
    14 (100%)



    Got coupons early for me and dh... wondering if the pay $1.99 coupon for any Kelloggs brand cereal would work for kelloggs vector??

    Anyone had this before and tried?
    Ciel, Karlina, kimijeen and 1 others like this.

  6. #1626
    Smart Canuck
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    1,184
    Likes Received
    2668
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by online View Post
    Got coupons early for me and dh... wondering if the pay $1.99 coupon for any Kelloggs brand cereal would work for kelloggs vector??

    Anyone had this before and tried?
    Yes it works on Vector cereal. It works on ANY kellogs big or small. I love this coupon.
    Ciel, online, Karlina and 1 others like this.

  7. #1627
    Smart Canuck
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    GTA
    Posts
    1,437
    Likes Received
    1495
    Trading Score
    14 (100%)



    Quote Originally Posted by Cata View Post
    Yes it works on Vector cereal. It works on ANY kellogs big or small. I love this coupon.
    Oh... thank you so much. My dd now eats only vector cereal in morning and its almost time to get new boxes. First time I received this coupon... hope it works on atleast 4 boxes at a time ... just like milk ones.
    Ciel, Karlina and amira84 like this.

  8. #1628
    CaToonie
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    North York (ON)
    Posts
    221
    Likes Received
    451
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)



    Quote Originally Posted by online View Post
    Oh... thank you so much. My dd now eats only vector cereal in morning and its almost time to get new boxes. First time I received this coupon... hope it works on atleast 4 boxes at a time ... just like milk ones.
    Unfortunately, it won't work on multiples. I had that coupon once and was hoping to get it again.
    Last edited by Karlina; Fri, Jan 9th, 2015 at 03:16 PM.
    Ciel, online and amira84 like this.
    frugal VS greedy

  9. #1629
    Smart Canuck
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    GTA
    Posts
    1,437
    Likes Received
    1495
    Trading Score
    14 (100%)



    Quote Originally Posted by Karlina View Post
    Unfortunately, it won't work on multiples. I had that coupon once and was hoping to get it again.
    Thanks... so I will be printing multiple copies of it now.
    Ciel, Cata and amira84 like this.

  10. #1630
    Smart Canuck amira84's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Comox, B. C.
    Posts
    3,864
    Likes Received
    11036
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)




    I received:

    16000 bp wus $60.00 on cosmetics,
    $075 off any lays chips,
    $1.99 for any eggs,
    BOGO any peak freans cookies,
    20x on any face foundation or make up,
    2000 pts on any herbal essences,
    1500 pts onany aveeno hand and body lotion.


    This is the first time i have received "16000 bp on cosmetics" coupon. The coupon doesnt say anything about points being awarded at a later date. Doss this mean that i will really be awarded points immediately?
    i am thinking about combining this coupon with my "20x on any face foundation or makeup coupon".

    Help please. This is a potential money maker combo!
    Ciel, dahliagrower and Cata like this.

  11. #1631
    Smart Canuck amira84's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Comox, B. C.
    Posts
    3,864
    Likes Received
    11036
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)




    Hubby got:

    4000 bp wus $20.00 or more on food & snacks,
    20x on ANY cookies,
    Pay $3.99 for any 2% dairyland milk jug,
    $5.00 off on any covergirl eye color,
    1000 bp on any balea face cleanser, mask or scrub,
    1500 pts on any cosmetics pads or sponges,
    2000 pts on any bathroom tissue.
    Ciel and Cata like this.

  12. #1632
    CaLoonie
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    London Ontario
    Posts
    170
    Likes Received
    352
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)



    Quote Originally Posted by amira84 View Post
    I received:

    16000 bp wus $60.00 on cosmetics,
    $075 off any lays chips,
    $1.99 for any eggs,
    BOGO any peak freans cookies,
    20x on any face foundation or make up,
    2000 pts on any herbal essences,
    1500 pts onany aveeno hand and body lotion.


    This is the first time i have received "16000 bp on cosmetics" coupon. The coupon doesnt say anything about points being awarded at a later date. Doss this mean that i will really be awarded points immediately?
    i am thinking about combining this coupon with my "20x on any face foundation or makeup coupon".

    Help please. This is a potential money maker combo!
    I've had this coupon 16000 bp on cosmetics and it was awarded right away and I did in on a 20x day and received points this way too
    Ciel, lecale and amira84 like this.

  13. #1633
    Junior Canuck
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    557
    Likes Received
    1323
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)



    Quote Originally Posted by amira84 View Post
    I received:

    This is the first time i have received "16000 bp on cosmetics" coupon. The coupon doesnt say anything about points being awarded at a later date. Doss this mean that i will really be awarded points immediately?
    i am thinking about combining this coupon with my "20x on any face foundation or makeup coupon".

    Help please. This is a potential money maker combo!
    I believe that the 16k bonus points are automatic but it depends on the sales associate/cashier if he/she will let you use both. she/he might make you choose between one or the other. please let us know what happens!
    Ciel and amira84 like this.

  14. #1634
    Smart Canuck amira84's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Comox, B. C.
    Posts
    3,864
    Likes Received
    11036
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by jsmile View Post
    I believe that the 16k bonus points are automatic but it depends on the sales associate/cashier if he/she will let you use both. she/he might make you choose between one or the other. please let us know what happens!

    I'll definitely let everyone know. Thanks for your help.
    Ciel and Karlina like this.

  15. #1635
    Smart Canuck amira84's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Comox, B. C.
    Posts
    3,864
    Likes Received
    11036
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by Bugaboo9601 View Post
    I've had this coupon 16000 bp on cosmetics and it was awarded right away and I did in on a 20x day and received points this way too


    Thanks for the reply. Wow, you must have gotten a lot of points that day! Right?
    Ciel and Karlina like this.

Page 109 of 560 FirstFirst ... 9 59 99 107 108 109 110 111 119 159 209 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •