User Tag List

Page 112 of 560 FirstFirst ... 12 62 102 110 111 112 113 114 122 162 212 ... LastLast
Results 1,666 to 1,680 of 8398
Like Tree24191Likes

Thread: Share your personalized Shoppers Optimum offers here!

  1. #1666
    Mastermind Anna Michele's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    SOUTHERN ONTARIO
    Posts
    23,371
    Likes Received
    31236
    Trading Score
    551 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by peachies View Post
    Got my personalized offers!! Nothing really interesting, I got 15x wus 40.00 on anything that I might use
    Me too
    Byt withturbo tax at $29.99 +bp ill pi k up sone milkand good to go
    ROMEO, Ciel, peachies and 1 others like this.
    JOIN NOW WIN BIG in the Survivor Pool starting in the Spring
    Season 40 Winners At War
    https://forum.smartcanucks.ca/435852...a/#post7022499

  2. #1667
    Smart Canuck uanoor's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Markham
    Posts
    1,615
    Likes Received
    1737
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)




    They are I think personal care items. There are lot of names for diff. things, lol

    Quote Originally Posted by mark87 View Post
    does antiperspirant /deodorant consider as skin care?
    ROMEO and Ciel like this.
    Need a cheap but still reliable phone plan. Try Public Mobile. Plans starting from $15 ($13 with auto payment).
    Use code R8NLM8 or link when activate with Public Mobile and we both will get $10 bonus.
    Win some extra cash or gift cards. Try Swagbucks... ww.swagbucks.com/refer/uanoor

  3. #1668
    Canadian Genius
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    ON
    Posts
    6,071
    Likes Received
    13059
    Trading Score
    51 (100%)




    .
    Last edited by lecale; Sat, Jan 17th, 2015 at 10:16 AM.
    ROMEO, Ciel, Anna Michele and 1 others like this.

  4. #1669
    Mastermind Anna Michele's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    SOUTHERN ONTARIO
    Posts
    23,371
    Likes Received
    31236
    Trading Score
    551 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by lecale View Post
    8,000 WUS $30 on Food & Snacks
    1,500 on Kraft PB 750g+
    1,500 on Listerine
    2,000 on Herbal Essences
    20X on hair colour
    B1G1 Dawn
    B1G1 Goldseal fish
    Wow lucky you those are some amazing offers
    ROMEO, Ciel and lecale like this.
    JOIN NOW WIN BIG in the Survivor Pool starting in the Spring
    Season 40 Winners At War
    https://forum.smartcanucks.ca/435852...a/#post7022499

  5. #1670
    CaToonie
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    212
    Likes Received
    794
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)



    800pts wub any Clover Leaf (these are on sale 4/5.00) - do I get pts for all 4 or just one?
    500pts wub any milk 2L or under
    300pts wub 2 Royale Kleenex (on sale for 0.69)
    1500pts wub any Softsoap body wash
    2.00 off any Tresemme shampoo
    ROMEO, Ciel and apple pie like this.

  6. #1671
    Mastermind Anna Michele's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    SOUTHERN ONTARIO
    Posts
    23,371
    Likes Received
    31236
    Trading Score
    551 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by monkeydoodle View Post
    800pts wub any Clover Leaf (these are on sale 4/5.00) - do I get pts for all 4 or just one?
    500pts wub any milk 2L or under
    300pts wub 2 Royale Kleenex (on sale for 0.69)
    1500pts wub any Softsoap body wash
    2.00 off any Tresemme shampoo
    Wow $2 off tresemme love it
    ROMEO and Ciel like this.
    JOIN NOW WIN BIG in the Survivor Pool starting in the Spring
    Season 40 Winners At War
    https://forum.smartcanucks.ca/435852...a/#post7022499

  7. #1672
    CaNewbie strax33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    81
    Likes Received
    276
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)



    8000 bp wus $40 on Cosmetics
    $1 off Danone Yogurt (on sale for $2.99)
    $1 off Neilson Dairy Creamer (on sale for 2/$5)
    20x Sunlight dish detergent
    20x Schick disposable razors (there's 1000 BP on the flyer for these - does that mean 20000 points?!)
    $1.99 for OralB manual toothbrush
    15x lifebrand paper towels (on sale 2/$5)

    Not sure if any of these are exceptionally great deals, except maybe the Schick. Depends on if I really do get 1000 bp x 20x!
    ROMEO likes this.

  8. #1673
    Smart Canuck uanoor's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Markham
    Posts
    1,615
    Likes Received
    1737
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)




    No, 20X pts are on regular points only never on bonus points attached to some product.

    Quote Originally Posted by strax33 View Post
    8000 bp wus $40 on Cosmetics
    $1 off Danone Yogurt (on sale for $2.99)
    $1 off Neilson Dairy Creamer (on sale for 2/$5)
    20x Sunlight dish detergent
    20x Schick disposable razors (there's 1000 BP on the flyer for these - does that mean 20000 points?!)
    $1.99 for OralB manual toothbrush
    15x lifebrand paper towels (on sale 2/$5)

    Not sure if any of these are exceptionally great deals, except maybe the Schick. Depends on if I really do get 1000 bp x 20x!
    ROMEO and strax33 like this.
    Need a cheap but still reliable phone plan. Try Public Mobile. Plans starting from $15 ($13 with auto payment).
    Use code R8NLM8 or link when activate with Public Mobile and we both will get $10 bonus.
    Win some extra cash or gift cards. Try Swagbucks... ww.swagbucks.com/refer/uanoor

  9. #1674
    Junior Canuck
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    546
    Likes Received
    727
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)



    #1
    - 20x wus $50
    - 20x Enfamil
    - 2500 pts Starbucks coffee
    - $5 off Tyenoly Arthritis
    - 1500 pts Kraft peanut butter 750g or larger
    - 20x Clean & Clear acne treatment
    - 4000 One A Day Vitamins

    #2
    - 20x wus $50
    - 1500 pts Kraft peanut butter 750g or larger
    - 20x Clean & Clear acne treatment
    - BOGO Ristorante frozen pizza
    - $1 off Crest toothpaste
    - 1200 pts Doritos chips
    - 2000 pts Herbal Essences shampoo

  10. #1675
    CaToonie
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    BC
    Posts
    278
    Likes Received
    666
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)



    I think this is my personal offer. I got an email 2 days ago to print and use coupon claiming, "spend $30 and get $10 off" and I thought that was a pretty good deal. I had to buy Lysol No touch hand soap system for MIR, which also give you x10 points until end of the month. I think I did pretty good although I had to go 2 shoppers in order to get the items that I wanted.
    ROMEO, Ciel and amira84 like this.

  11. #1676
    Smart Canuck
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    GTA
    Posts
    1,437
    Likes Received
    1495
    Trading Score
    14 (100%)



    Quote Originally Posted by agarla View Post
    I think this is my personal offer. I got an email 2 days ago to print and use coupon claiming, "spend $30 and get $10 off" and I thought that was a pretty good deal. I had to buy Lysol No touch hand soap system for MIR, which also give you x10 points until end of the month. I think I did pretty good although I had to go 2 shoppers in order to get the items that I wanted.
    I have the same offer and it has card# as other offers. Going to get milk and stuff to make it $30 and get $10 off.
    ROMEO, Anna Michele and amira84 like this.

  12. #1677
    Smart Canuck
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    4,589
    Likes Received
    4534
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)




    Yay! Got 1200 points wub any lindt / lindor.

  13. #1678
    Smart Canuck
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    GTA
    Posts
    1,437
    Likes Received
    1495
    Trading Score
    14 (100%)



    Quote Originally Posted by online View Post
    I have the same offer and it has card# as other offers. Going to get milk and stuff to make it $30 and get $10 off.
    So I purchased $38 worth stuff before taxes... using the $10 off coupon and other coupons. .. just paid over $22 with taxes. Sweet deal is the vector cereal... I had personal offer of any Kelloggs cereal for $1.99 and these cereal boxes come with pin for FPC. will be ordering the coupons right away when I get home. best shopping trip this week so far.
    agarla and amira84 like this.

  14. #1679
    Smart Canuck
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    GTA
    Posts
    1,437
    Likes Received
    1495
    Trading Score
    14 (100%)



    Quote Originally Posted by Decaf View Post
    Yay! Got 1200 points wub any lindt / lindor.
    Oh no... forgot to get lindt when shopped just now. .. guess will have to go tomm. I think dh has personal cpn for $1.50 off any Lindt.

  15. #1680
    CaToonie
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    BC
    Posts
    278
    Likes Received
    666
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)



    Quote Originally Posted by online View Post
    So I purchased $38 worth stuff before taxes... using the $10 off coupon and other coupons. .. just paid over $22 with taxes. Sweet deal is the vector cereal... I had personal offer of any Kelloggs cereal for $1.99 and these cereal boxes come with pin for FPC. will be ordering the coupons right away when I get home. best shopping trip this week so far.
    I used my coupon yesterday, so I don't have it with me anymore. While I was reading fine prints before shopiing and mine claimed "No milk". So I am wondering if it worked for you by purchasing milk.
    Last edited by agarla; Sat, Jan 17th, 2015 at 01:52 PM.

Page 112 of 560 FirstFirst ... 12 62 102 110 111 112 113 114 122 162 212 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •