User Tag List

Page 130 of 560 FirstFirst ... 30 80 120 128 129 130 131 132 140 180 230 ... LastLast
Results 1,936 to 1,950 of 8398
Like Tree24191Likes

Thread: Share your personalized Shoppers Optimum offers here!

  1. #1936
    Mastermind Anna Michele's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    SOUTHERN ONTARIO
    Posts
    23,371
    Likes Received
    31236
    Trading Score
    551 (100%)




    Ok so my $3.77 milk coupon now says neilson 2% only
    The cashier rang in two 2% two homo
    Then the personalized coupon
    It lowered the first homo milk to $3.77 not the first two 2% and only one.
    Oh SDM !!!!
    Cata and amira84 like this.
    JOIN NOW WIN BIG in the Survivor Pool starting in the Spring
    Season 40 Winners At War
    https://forum.smartcanucks.ca/435852...a/#post7022499

  2. #1937
    Mastermind Anna Michele's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    SOUTHERN ONTARIO
    Posts
    23,371
    Likes Received
    31236
    Trading Score
    551 (100%)




    Oh and moms showed up some time this afternoon
    Last edited by Anna Michele; Sat, Feb 7th, 2015 at 05:16 PM.
    amira84 and maple7 like this.
    JOIN NOW WIN BIG in the Survivor Pool starting in the Spring
    Season 40 Winners At War
    https://forum.smartcanucks.ca/435852...a/#post7022499

  3. #1938
    Smart Canuck
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    1,422
    Likes Received
    3310
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)




    18.5k wus $100
    $1.77 wonder bread
    $3.99 royale tp
    $1.30 eggs
    b1g1 canned fish
    15x lotion
    $4.20 off Tide (bought Tide pods $5.99-$4.20-$1coupon-$1co51=-$.21)

    dh
    15x wus $40
    $1.77 wonder bread
    $3 off tampons
    $1.30 eggs
    2.3k mouthwash
    900 milk
    $1.50 off greenworks

    Small bottles of Listerine Total are $3.99-$1 coupon = $2.99 so will probably get that as it's dh's brand.
    Or there is $2.49 Life 1L.
    Or $1.99 travel crest that amira84 mentioned.

    Also, the antibacterial softsoap was on sale for $2.99 at my store so I expect it's part of the 2 day sale tomorrow. I hope to use the $1 coupons and 600 points from our flu shot tomorrow.

    Not loving seeing different amounts on the same coupons, I've seen 3 different Tide $ off coupons on this thread today. No different than pcplus I suppose.

    Thank you to everyone who posted, good to see what Shoppers is changing.
    Anna Michele, Cata and amira84 like this.

  4. #1939
    Mastermind Anna Michele's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    SOUTHERN ONTARIO
    Posts
    23,371
    Likes Received
    31236
    Trading Score
    551 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by TargetMama View Post
    No email offers AND it's my birthday week! This week was not a lucky one for me! Wahhhhhh 😭😭😭
    How rude! Hopefully they send your bday bonus next week
    ottawacouponlady likes this.
    JOIN NOW WIN BIG in the Survivor Pool starting in the Spring
    Season 40 Winners At War
    https://forum.smartcanucks.ca/435852...a/#post7022499

  5. #1940
    Smart Canuck
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    1,184
    Likes Received
    2668
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)




    I guess I'll just have to print my coupon then....Homo milk here I come..

    Quote Originally Posted by Anna Michele View Post
    Ok so my $3.77 milk coupon now says neilson 2% only
    The cashier rang in two 2% two homo
    Then the personalized coupon
    It lowered the first homo milk to $3.77 not the first two 2% and only one.
    Oh SDM !!!!
    Anna Michele and amira84 like this.

  6. #1941
    Junior Canuck
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    557
    Likes Received
    1323
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)



    It depends. I've had one head cashier make me choose between my personalized coupon or savings card. Other times, I've gotten both
    amira84 and terry2144 like this.

  7. #1942
    Smart Canuck
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    1,797
    Likes Received
    3551
    Trading Score
    5 (100%)




    If you love your Optimum points I wouldn't chance having your account cancelled by trying to use a coupon twice. It's not really worth it to save $2 and change.
    Last edited by CrazyQT; Sat, Feb 7th, 2015 at 06:19 PM.

  8. #1943
    Smart Canuck
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    1,797
    Likes Received
    3551
    Trading Score
    5 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by jsmile View Post
    You can give it a try and buy another dozen eggs and let us know :D It is only $1.30 in eggs and worse thing that that can happen is that you leave the store without the eggs.
    No the worse thing that can happen is their account gets flagged and they lose their card and points. I wouldn't chance it.
    free*is*best, LoveCpn and amira84 like this.

  9. #1944
    Frosh Canuck
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    379
    Likes Received
    1535
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)




    Quote Originally Posted by TargetMama View Post
    No email offers AND it's my birthday week! This week was not a lucky one for me! Wahhhhhh 
    Awwww, that's not cool. You'd think everyone should get the birthday offer and it should be the same for all. Noticed one of the members got 8000 bday pts while I got 4000. Not that I'm complaining... p.s. mgr at my store told me a mega redemption event on it's way ;-)

  10. #1945
    Junior Canuck
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    York Region, GTA
    Posts
    548
    Likes Received
    645
    Trading Score
    5 (100%)



    Quote Originally Posted by CrazyQT View Post
    No the worse thing that can happen is their account gets flagged and they lose their card and points. I wouldn't chance it.
    You are right, CrazyQT. I guess good offers will always come again given time. And use coupon the way they should be makes me feel right
    Last edited by LoveCpn; Sat, Feb 7th, 2015 at 06:27 PM.

  11. #1946
    Junior Canuck
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    York Region, GTA
    Posts
    548
    Likes Received
    645
    Trading Score
    5 (100%)



    Quote Originally Posted by maple7 View Post
    18.5k wus $100
    $1.77 wonder bread
    $3.99 royale tp
    $1.30 eggs
    b1g1 canned fish
    15x lotion
    $4.20 off Tide (bought Tide pods $5.99-$4.20-$1coupon-$1co51=-$.21)

    dh
    15x wus $40
    $1.77 wonder bread
    $3 off tampons
    $1.30 eggs
    2.3k mouthwash
    900 milk
    $1.50 off greenworks

    Small bottles of Listerine Total are $3.99-$1 coupon = $2.99 so will probably get that as it's dh's brand.
    Or there is $2.49 Life 1L.
    Or $1.99 travel crest that amira84 mentioned.

    Also, the antibacterial softsoap was on sale for $2.99 at my store so I expect it's part of the 2 day sale tomorrow. I hope to use the $1 coupons and 600 points from our flu shot tomorrow.

    Not loving seeing different amounts on the same coupons, I've seen 3 different Tide $ off coupons on this thread today. No different than pcplus I suppose.

    Thank you to everyone who posted, good to see what Shoppers is changing.
    4.2 off tide, thats a generous one!
    maple7 likes this.

  12. #1947
    Smart Canuck amira84's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Comox, B. C.
    Posts
    3,864
    Likes Received
    11036
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)




    Hubby's offers came today:

    Name:  Screenshot_2015-02-07-15-30-20.png
Views: 512
Size:  287.8 KB
    free*is*best, hcao, Decaf and 2 others like this.

  13. #1948
    Senior Canuck WINNIPEGZELDA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Winnipeg
    Posts
    752
    Likes Received
    2433
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)




    Yep. The cashier saw my 20x coupon on top of my pile and said "oh, you can use this one too". I never thought of it. Happy, happy.
    amira84 and terry2144 like this.

  14. #1949
    Smart Canuck
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    1,422
    Likes Received
    3310
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)




    Quote Originally Posted by LoveCpn View Post
    4.2 off tide, thats a generous one!
    I was partly waiting for it to not work when the cashier was entering the code. But it went through fine.
    free*is*best likes this.

  15. #1950
    mothu's trading list
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Toronto.
    Posts
    1,986
    Likes Received
    792
    Trading Score
    103 (100%)



    Before I use more than one time, this week is something different??

Page 130 of 560 FirstFirst ... 30 80 120 128 129 130 131 132 140 180 230 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 2 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 2 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •