User Tag List

Page 17 of 560 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 27 67 117 517 ... LastLast
Like Tree24191Likes

Thread: Share your personalized Shoppers Optimum offers here!

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by amira84 View Post
    My main offer is 8000 points on $30.00 or more on food and snacks.... Does anybody know if heinz baby cereal is considered a food item or not because its baby's FOOD?
    I am sure baby cereal is also considered as baby food,
    and coupon doesn't say that you can not buy baby food
    ROMEO, YOU AND ME, sam786 and 1 others like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    20 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by vaughngal View Post
    Yes you can, as long as your sdm personal offer coupon is still valid. hth
    Thanks Vaughngal!
    ROMEO, sam786 and momi like this.
    Check out my Trade/Wish List here:
    http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/273700-...-lists-canada/

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    20 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by dahliagrower View Post
    You can use the regular manufacturers coupon with the raincheck - no problem ... however with the personalized coupon (the emailed ones) it will only work on one (per transaction) .... I don't know a lot about the SDM rainchecks but in other stores (sometimes) if you have a rc for 3 and you only buy 2 - they will give you back the rc with the one item remaining at the sale price.
    Thanks dahliagrower!
    Check out my Trade/Wish List here:
    http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/273700-...-lists-canada/

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by momi View Post
    I am sure baby cereal is also considered as baby food,
    and coupon doesn't say that you can not buy baby food
    thanks momi. I really appreciate it.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    71 (100%)

it sucks when people ruined stuff. however the cashiers at my store do not keep the coupon. they put it in the garbage. all they need is the code and done. but please let all be reasonable and not abuse it. there have been some really hv printable coupons that are no longer available or be reduced. example...Tylenol 3.00, oh and don't remember the last time Clorox updated their website with coupons. ALSO, with the new cascade coupon 3.00, you now have to spend 4.99 to use. see what happen when we abuse their cpns? Let all coupon wisely and save money ...Happy Saturday everyone.
    my store csm told me some one at the store did 12 multiple transactions with the same card # on it,for the same week?they did track the # and send that coupons to HO.and the HO told them the will not be sending any offers to that card # again.
    my csm told me 3 to 4 times,they do allow but when any card # exceeds the limit!they send the coupons to HO.
    She said you are lucky you have 3 cards and you get amazing offers every week.

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

it sucks when people ruined stuff. however the cashiers at my store do not keep the coupon. they put it in the garbage. all they need is the code and done. but please let all be reasonable and not abuse it. there have been some really hv printable coupons that are no longer available or be reduced. example...Tylenol 3.00, oh and don't remember the last time Clorox updated their website with coupons. ALSO, with the new cascade coupon 3.00, you now have to spend 4.99 to use. see what happen when we abuse their cpns? Let all coupon wisely and save money ...Happy Saturday everyone.
    Don't worry Vaughngal Sdm can easily track with the optimum card number who is using wisely and who is abusing it.
    Happy Saturday to all
    ROMEO, sam786 and vaughngal like this.

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

At my store they don't throw it in the garbage,they collect it and staple it and send it to HO.
    that was what I was told.
    one day I used to try one coupon for multiple transactions but the store manager told me he can allow it but he needs the coupon,so he asked me if I can bring the coupons on my next visit.
    ROMEO and sam786 like this.

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Today i tried to buy heinz baby cereal ( they are on sale for 3/$9.99 in our bc flyer) to include in my 8000 bp wus $30.00 or food and snacks BUT my Sdm did not carry heinz cereal at all. It was such an awesome deal with smartsource coupons.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

my location, they wont allow it, however some people here have been able to. so it never hurt to try. I will say try your luck. every store is different.
    Yes I asked before I purchased and had confirmation from the manager! I was a little shocked that my personalized coupon only worked on one box and not all 3. As I have used personal coupons before and have taken off on multiple of the same items. But hey I am not complaining! To me that was an extra $4 off
    ROMEO and momi like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    71 (100%)

lol i think when they first introduced these offers, it worked on multiples but they eventually changed it. i was late in the game, but am still grateful for these awesome offers. i think some the offers are awesome. i like my free toothbrush and toothpaste. thus my two offers i get very often.
    Quote Originally Posted by HuneyB View Post
    Yes I asked before I purchased and had confirmation from the manager! I was a little shocked that my personalized coupon only worked on one box and not all 3. As I have used personal coupons before and have taken off on multiple of the same items. But hey I am not complaining! To me that was an extra $4 off
    ROMEO and momi like this.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Jp-13 View Post
    You should be able to, it really depends on the management of your store, some allow it whole others don't so give it a shot
    It worked! I got 2 of the Arm and Hammer laundry for $2 even, taxes in! I am so pleased that I can use both coupons and more than once!
    Thanks for the help/advice!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    28 (100%)

my store csm told me some one at the store did 12 multiple transactions with the same card # on it,for the same week?they did track the # and send that coupons to HO.and the HO told them the will not be sending any offers to that card # again.
    my csm told me 3 to 4 times,they do allow but when any card # exceeds the limit!they send the coupons to HO.
    She said you are lucky you have 3 cards and you get amazing offers every week.
    Oh no...For the first time last week I decided to start doing multiple transactions so I could use the coupon more than once. Throughout the week I went 5 times and used my coupons. I thought that was a fair amount of times, without abusing the coupons, to use them. Do you think I went overboard? I hope they don't stop sending me offers...Uggg..Guess I'm signing my DH up for a card too. Never thought of having multiple accounts to use the offers.
    ROMEO, sam786, momi and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

DH offers were
    3000 points when you spend $20 on hair care
    1 off on cream milk
    $1 off crest toothpaste
    buy one get one free extra gum
    pay $1.99 on hair care product.
    2.00 off febreez,
    any deal on febreez
    Last edited by momi; Sun, Jun 15th, 2014 at 11:59 PM.

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by peachies View Post
    Oh no...For the first time last week I decided to start doing multiple transactions so I could use the coupon more than once. Throughout the week I went 5 times and used my coupons. I thought that was a fair amount of times, without abusing the coupons, to use them. Do you think I went overboard? I hope they don't stop sending me offers...Uggg..Guess I'm signing my DH up for a card too. Never thought of having multiple accounts to use the offers.
    my store has limit of 4 multiple transactions,but sometimes upto 5.
    If a person wants to do more then 4 transactions,they will do it,
    but if the limit exceeds they have to report it to HO.
    they count coupons on weekly basis by card #.
    i have 3 cards so we sometimes all get the same offer,
    this week we me,DH and DS got the coupon
    buy any hair care and pay $1.99
    I am not having any problem getting my personalized coupons at all.

Page 17 of 560 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 27 67 117 517 ... LastLast

Thread Information