User Tag List

Page 232 of 560 FirstFirst ... 132 182 222 230 231 232 233 234 242 282 332 ... LastLast
Results 3,466 to 3,480 of 8398
Like Tree24191Likes

Thread: Share your personalized Shoppers Optimum offers here!

  1. #3466
    Senior Canuck WINNIPEGZELDA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Winnipeg
    Posts
    752
    Likes Received
    2433
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)




    Quote Originally Posted by WINNIPEGZELDA View Post
    Anyone get a Monday coupon via email?
    Cards #1 and #2 - rec'd the same offer. Think 1st time getting this one.

    8000 wus $30 on food and snacks

    Need groceries so easy to spend along with Friday's coupons. Yeh!
    amira84 likes this.

  2. #3467
    Smart Canuck Jody22002's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Brandon, MB
    Posts
    4,783
    Likes Received
    4278
    Trading Score
    471 (100%)




    I got 8000 wus 30.00 on food or snacks.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  3. #3468
    Moderator
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Hamilton, ON
    Age
    44
    Posts
    23,240
    Likes Received
    14094
    Trading Score
    254 (100%)




    4000 wus $20 on food or snacks. I need milk and have 800 bp for milk so I will most likely use it
    amira84 and WINNIPEGZELDA like this.

    HUH? YOU DON'T DO SWAGBUCKS??? ARE YOU CRAZAY?!
    SIGN UP!!! SIGN UP!!!


  4. #3469
    Smart Canuck amira84's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Comox, B. C.
    Posts
    3,864
    Likes Received
    11036
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)




    Only 2 cards got the offers for Monday.
    Card1: 4000 pts wus $20 on food and snacks. (This card got 8000 pts wus $30 food and snacks and 20x onany quaker bars or snacks in Friday personalized emails).

    Card2: $20 off wus $75. This card did not receive any personalized email on Friday. So no way i am going to use this one tomorrow.
    WINNIPEGZELDA likes this.

  5. #3470
    CaToonie Ivanasavalot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Windsor, Ontario
    Posts
    284
    Likes Received
    848
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)



    Looks like I am doing some shopping tomorrow!
    my card was 8000 wus $30 food and snacks and hubby's card was 3000 wus $10 on snacks....we need food and now that I know cereal counts as a snack I am happy to use it....also going to use my 16000 bp wus $60 on cosmetics and hubby's 8000 wus $30 on skin care......thank goodness for the Vichy coupons!!
    amira84 likes this.

  6. #3471
    Newbie
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    287
    Likes Received
    737
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)



    No personal offers again this week. Serious bummer.

    Monday's deal 3000pts for $10 candy and snacks. Wish I had this last week but still might take them up on it.
    amira84 likes this.

  7. #3472
    Know what matters...
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    5,468
    Likes Received
    5502
    Trading Score
    21 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by Ivanasavalot View Post
    Looks like I am doing some shopping tomorrow!
    my card was 8000 wus $30 food and snacks and hubby's card was 3000 wus $10 on snacks....we need food and now that I know cereal counts as a snack I am happy to use it....also going to use my 16000 bp wus $60 on cosmetics and hubby's 8000 wus $30 on skin care......thank goodness for the Vichy coupons!!
    Quote Originally Posted by solace76 View Post
    No personal offers again this week. Serious bummer.

    Monday's deal 3000pts for $10 candy and snacks. Wish I had this last week but still might take them up on it.

    Is that:

    3000 wus $10 on snacks only?, or

    3000pts for $10 candy and snacks only?, or

    3000pts for $10 on food and/or snacks?

    Just want to know if it's only candy and snacks, or if food is included

    I got 4000 bp wus $20 on *food or snacks*. Not as good as the the 3000 bp wus $10 or even the 8000 bp wus $30 that they've sent me before, but I need some things so will probably use

    Silk
    Last edited by Silk; Mon, Apr 13th, 2015 at 02:52 AM.
    Have a great life!

  8. #3473
    Know what matters...
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    5,468
    Likes Received
    5502
    Trading Score
    21 (100%)




    Question: Do they normally send out the Monday personalized coupons on Sunday? I'm not usually on the computer on Sunday so I always assumed since it was a Monday only coupon that they send it out early Monday. But if I know they send it out Sunday, I will try to check my email on Sunday nights.

    Silk
    Have a great life!

  9. #3474
    Frosh Canuck
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Toronto, ON
    Posts
    361
    Likes Received
    671
    Trading Score
    67 (100%)



    Quote Originally Posted by Silk View Post
    Question: Do they normally send out the Monday personalized coupons on Sunday? I'm not usually on the computer on Sunday so I always assumed since it was a Monday only coupon that they send it out early Monday. But if I know they send it out Sunday, I will try to check my email on Sunday nights.

    Silk
    I got my Monday offer around 8:20 pm on Sunday night
    Silk likes this.

  10. #3475
    Senior Canuck chillys-willy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    908
    Likes Received
    593
    Trading Score
    47 (100%)



    I received my offer Sunday night.
    Last edited by chillys-willy; Mon, Apr 13th, 2015 at 07:10 AM.
    Silk likes this.
    Just joined Kiva.org, an organization that funds micro-loans to people in developing countries. I love the idea that the $25 I saved in groceries can be given to a fish woman with 5 children in the Philippines to help grow her business.



  11. #3476
    Smart Canuck Ladybug2011's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    2,004
    Likes Received
    3926
    Trading Score
    195 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by salady View Post
    Finish dishwasher tabs....do they count as "household detergent"? I got a personalised BOGO coupon for household detergent. Was wondering if I could double dip to get in on the rebate too?
    I was wondering the same thing since I got the BOGO offer as well. I don't see why it wouldn't work. You're paying for one and that's what you submitting the MIR for. I'll give it try.

  12. #3477
    CaToonie Ivanasavalot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Windsor, Ontario
    Posts
    284
    Likes Received
    848
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)



    Quote Originally Posted by Silk View Post
    Is that:

    3000 wus $10 on snacks only?, or

    3000pts for $10 candy and snacks only?, or


    3000pts for $10 on food and/or snacks?

    Just want to know if it's only candy and snacks, or if food is included

    I got 4000 bp wus $20 on *food or snacks*. Not as good as the the 3000 bp wus $10 or even the 8000 bp wus $30 that they've sent me before, but I need some things so will probably use

    Silk
    Sorry i wasn't clearer ..... It's 3000 on $10 candy or snacks .....the other card is 8000 for $30 on food or snacks.....
    Silk likes this.

  13. #3478
    CaToonie Poobah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    256
    Likes Received
    823
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)



    15x points on 40
    1.77 wonder bread
    800 milk
    3.33 deliciou thin crust Pizza
    B1G1 Old Specimen
    1000 points LIfe brand Floss sticks
    2000 4 pack Monster Drinks

    Just curious, has anyone ever got 15x or 20x points when purchasing Pizza or Stouffers? Just curious.

    Thanks,
    Poobs

  14. #3479
    Senior Canuck WINNIPEGZELDA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Winnipeg
    Posts
    752
    Likes Received
    2433
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)




    Quote Originally Posted by Poobah View Post
    15x points on 40
    1.77 wonder bread
    800 milk
    3.33 deliciou thin crust Pizza
    B1G1 Old Specimen
    1000 points LIfe brand Floss sticks
    2000 4 pack Monster Drinks

    Just curious, has anyone ever got 15x or 20x points when purchasing Pizza or Stouffers? Just curious.

    Thanks,
    Poobs
    No for the x points.
    But this coupon worked yesterday for Dr Oetkar Restaurant pizza. Love the spinach one.

  15. #3480
    Junior Canuck
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    546
    Likes Received
    727
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)



    Got coupon for 3000 pts wus $10 on snacks/food .. yay!
    Also receive offer for 3000 pts wus $15 on cleaning supplies.
    Silk likes this.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •