User Tag List

Page 284 of 560 FirstFirst ... 184 234 274 282 283 284 285 286 294 334 384 ... LastLast
Results 4,246 to 4,260 of 8398
Like Tree24191Likes

Thread: Share your personalized Shoppers Optimum offers here!

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by WINNIPEGZELDA View Post
    2.15 All coupons that have a minimum spend requirement cannot be used or combined with other coupons that have a minimum spend requirement, e.g. In-Store event of Spend $50 and get 20x Shoppers Optimum Points cannot be used along with an email coupon offer of Spend $75 and get 18,500 Shoppers Optimum Bonus Points.

Note that they refer to and consider the 20x/18,5000 in-store events "coupons" when it comes to combining promo offers.

Silk, I don't know how to quote part of a post, so had to cut and paste your post.

Important to note that say you spend on in-store event, the system will show ALL offers which independently meet requirements, as 'redeemed'. Thus leaving them unusable for the 5 days. So in the end, after the 5 days, the ones which are not accepted cannot be moved back to 'loaded' to be used on another day.
    So any offer that we know don't work together, should be un-loaded before going to cashier then load again after the shop to be still usable later.

Exactly this is what I was told by the rep over the phone....
    They are trying to fix it.in the mean time do not load all the offers,only load the offer which can not be combine with other loaded offers,system will take it but for points what will happen,you dont know,
    That is why I like $$ of coupons more then points coupons because with $$ of coupons you know right away that your coupons has been taken or not by the system.
    As silk told her shampoo coupon did not work at the cash register.
    Also remember mine BOGO free deodorant coupon did not work.
    Last edited by momi; Fri, May 15th, 2015 at 01:57 AM. Reason: spelling
    ROMEO, Silk, WINNIPEGZELDA and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by scouponer View Post
    I wonder what will happen with the in store offers where you get a Timmy's/gas/movie/chapters card wus $$$ a nd you have loaded a20x wus$50 offer. Will you automatically get the in store offer and then not get your 20x offer because cashier gave you the gift cards? Or do you think you will still get both? Anyone have any thoughts on that?
    Cashier scan the gift card promo before giving it to you so in my opinion if the system figure out that you already participated in one promo,so your loaded may be accepted at the cash register but most probably you will not get the points.
    ROMEO, Anna Michele and amira84 like this.

Know what matters...
    Trading Score
    21 (100%)

I am curious to know what will work with the redemption event this weekend. I hope people will report back what worked and didn't work for them. Of course it will take 5 biz days to know for sure!

Silk
    Have a great life!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Silk View Post
    I am curious to know what will work with the redemption event this weekend. I hope people will report back what worked and didn't work for them. Of course it will take 5 biz days to know for sure!

Silk

this is going to be the first redemption weekend since they have digitalized their system. So no one knows anything for sure but i am sure everyone is hoping for the best outcome.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    126 (100%)

So I shopped last Friday and had a 20x coupon that was supposed to be added in 5 business days...points haven't been added yet....do u think I should call them or wait till Monday???.....I didn't combine with any other promos or offers so it should go through for sure.....

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I called at @8:40 am today and got through to a CSR right away and my missing 12000 SOP (for spending $50 on anything) have now been added, so call once 5 days have passed.
    For the experts out there:
    The above transaction shows 600 base points, so if I return a shampoo I paid 7.99 for, my points are still safe??
    This week I have an offer for 1600 points for any liquid hand soap, what are my best options??
    Please use my referral orange key code 47245085S1 for opening new Tangerine account and I will split the $50 bonus with you

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.carrot&hl=en JOIN CARROT REWARDS using my referral invite code dipikag5521

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by jennrav View Post
    So I shopped last Friday and had a 20x coupon that was supposed to be added in 5 business days...points haven't been added yet....do u think I should call them or wait till Monday???.....I didn't combine with any other promos or offers so it should go through for sure.....
    Wait. Sweated a couple of times on the 5th day, but points did come later in the afternoon.
    ROMEO, jennrav, amira84 and 1 others like this.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Update After I called the shoppers CSR and explained about my shopping products and coupon points mismatch , she confirmed that it was a mistake ans she would be highlighting this issue. Later she adjusted my points correctly .
    I received 12,350 points yesterday. Base points plus product bonus points were 9682. Total points received 22, 032 points on monday May 11th shopping.

Quote Originally Posted by zealot1205 View Post
    wierdest offer credit happened to me . On Monday I had the 20X on $50 printed email coupon and 4000 points on $20 Food and snacks, 2500 on nair wax, 2000 on Vitamin D3, loaded on card.
    I got
    premium PC cashewnuts @7.99
    PC Everthing trail mix @3.99 * 2 ,
    Nair Wax @13.49 (2500 bonus personalized offer),
    BC plue menu Butter chicken cooking sauce 2.99
    PC thai memories sauce @2.99
    Life brand Vitamin D3 @6.49 (personalized 2000 points offer ) and also 10 X product bonus ,
    John Freida Forever smooth shampoo @6.99- $2 coupon.
    Magnum icecream bars @5.99

At checkout Cashewnuts and trail mix rang in at wrong price so I got scop on cashewnuts and one pack of trail mix the other bring charged @3.99. I couldnt make the $20 but hey free($12 nuts ) is better than 4000 points . When i was done i saw 4 promo codes on my bill . Later when i checked my account I saw the 8000 points WUS $40 on cosmetics was in my "redeemed section". (I had only loaded this offer to be used later if something came in clearance section) . Iam wondering how the hell did I get cosmetic bonus points when not one of the product I bought was cosmetics ? >> no sign of 20X in my redeemed section !!!
    Earn Giftcards or paypal money by searching the web, shopping online, watching videos, playing games and answering surveys with Swagbucks

PTC Site that really works Join Clixsense now !!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I keep checking but I didn't receive any Friday offers to load or print. They've missed me on other days too. Is this typical? I'm a good little shopper, honest!
    ROMEO likes this.

Trading Score
    27 (100%)

Last weekend I purchased $100 worth of items. There was the 18750 pts wus $75 in-store event going on, and it used the 6000 pts WUB $20 in snacks coupon loaded to my card as well. Today's Day 5, and they haven't been added yet... maybe I should have done a second transaction? I guess I'll see if they come by tomorrow and call in Monday about them if they don't.
    ROMEO and JasmineTea like this.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by beckie.c View Post
    Last weekend I purchased $100 worth of items. There was the 18750 pts wus $75 in-store event going on, and it used the 6000 pts WUB $20 in snacks coupon loaded to my card as well. Today's Day 5, and they haven't been added yet... maybe I should have done a second transaction? I guess I'll see if they come by tomorrow and call in Monday about them if they don't.
    I had the same deal and the 6000 were in my account 2 days ago so I'd call if I were you
    ROMEO likes this.

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

I have a weird thing on my receipt, I think its unexpected points so I wont complain. But does anyone know....?

I had a personal offer on Huggies wipes to save $1.15 (this did not work on refills btw - although there was no fine print stating that) - 50c from huggie website. Also the 2000 Points VIBS coupon.

Then a pay $2.79 on any Dove Bar Soap or Body Wash (I forgot to give her my -50c printable coupon )

What is the HealthWatch Adjustment??

Name:  sdm.jpg
Views: 696
Size:  201.7 KB
    Last edited by vw_girl; Fri, May 15th, 2015 at 04:45 PM.
    ROMEO and dahliagrower like this.
    Opening a fee-free Tangerine account using my Orange key: 43034602S1 You will receive a $50 bonus from Tangerine. Get another $25 bonus when opening a Savings account and making automatic deposits for 6 months AND get another $25 from me! PM me for details.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    51 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by vw_girl View Post

What is the HealthWatch Adjustment??
    ]
    On mine it is for purchases made at the pharmacy. Prescription drugs.
    Last edited by Cake; Fri, May 15th, 2015 at 05:11 PM.
    ROMEO likes this.

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

That's bizarre. I picked up an rx last night at a different location but she didn't take my card. Do you think they linked it up by name?
    ROMEO likes this.
    Opening a fee-free Tangerine account using my Orange key: 43034602S1 You will receive a $50 bonus from Tangerine. Get another $25 bonus when opening a Savings account and making automatic deposits for 6 months AND get another $25 from me! PM me for details.

Trading Score
    27 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by vw_girl View Post
    That's bizarre. I picked up an rx last night at a different location but she didn't take my card. Do you think they linked it up by name?
    I love points on prescriptions, since my health plan covers the costs :p

It might be linked to your prescription/health card number or something. I never give them my card and I always get points on refills. I've had to transfer the prescription to a different shoppers and still got the points.
    ROMEO and vw_girl like this.

Thread Information