User Tag List

Page 303 of 560 FirstFirst ... 203 253 293 301 302 303 304 305 313 353 403 ... LastLast
Results 4,531 to 4,545 of 8398
Like Tree24191Likes

Thread: Share your personalized Shoppers Optimum offers here!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by momi View Post
    Yes I was also thinking about it when they review the account,
    They can take extra points back from my account.
    That is why I said ^^^^ I hope they don't claw back my points.
    Personally, I don't think they will roll them back. Most of the extra points are from their problems and it will cost them time and goodwill with customers when they take them back ... unless they feel that there are huge $$ to be gained. However, pcplus has been known to take back points.

I just checked and I still have 16k points received on the first day they switched to online offers that I did nothing to earn. Spent $4.49 on 4/29, offer was 16k wus $60 which I hadn't loaded and it was redeemed and received two days later. So it has now been 4 weeks and not rolled back.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by annedougherty View Post
    Looks like that item canceled thing messed things up. How come it wasn't just voided and if it rang in at 99 cents, why was the full amount deducted when it was canceled. Weird!
    @vw_girl, I agree with Anne, it looks like something messed up the transaction, maybe I'm tired today but I can't get your numbers to add up. I don't have that olay coupon but the 1250 points when you purchase olay size restrictions are 295-400ml, which covers the ones on sale this week. I assume that is what you bought and checked your account to see if it was loaded? Sorry, not being really helpful. You should have no problem getting the olay points if you call them.
    Last edited by maple7; Tue, May 26th, 2015 at 08:50 AM.
    ROMEO, momi, dededi and 1 others like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    28 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by jasperandchar View Post
    I find comfort in knowing I'm not alone , did it show 1 as bonus points, just curious?
    Yes it did!!
    ROMEO, jasperandchar, momi and 1 others like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    121 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by vw_girl View Post
    My shop went all to h3ll tonight!

I had a 20x wus $30 on almost anything, a 1000 on Olay Body wash and 300 on any Campbell's soup.
    None of them showed up. I was at $30.30 before coupons so I thought I would get the 20x, but I see now I was looking at the subtotal with taxes.
    I didn't realize at the time and I had already ran back and added some stuff to the purcahse once. Since it wasn't coming up I asked if she would try applying the 1500 points coupon wus $15 on baby items. (16869) Turns out I only had about $10 if baby stuff *sigh* The 300 on any Campbell's soup actually had a restriction on it for size, so that eliminated the standard can that was on sale. And I am clueless why the 1000 for Olay did not register. I am out of practice! And I have no idea why my base point are 281

Can anyone make sense of this?
    Your base points are 281 because your before tax, pre coupon total was $28.81. That gives you 280 base points. The extra one point is because of the digital offer that does appear on your receipt. It's acknowledging that someone needs to look at your transaction to see if bonus points should be awarded.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

So i got the 18.5k for my redemption last Thursday shhhhhhh don't tell

Trading Score
    254 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Glendon Preece View Post
    So i got the 18.5k for my redemption last Thursday shhhhhhh don't tell
    Your secret is safe with us and the entire interweb

HUH? YOU DON'T DO SWAGBUCKS??? ARE YOU CRAZAY?!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I received 16000 wus $75 on anything from the gift card promo shop I did Saturday.
    Only spent $2.99 the week before so there is no way it's from anything else.
    I didn't go under $75 so that part I didn't test.

05/25/2015 Campaign Adjustment CMP 0.00 16,000 0
    05/23/2015 Purchase at Store xxxx 79.56 2,501 0
    05/20/2015 Purchase at Store xxxx 2.99 1,021 0

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by annedougherty View Post
    Looks like that item canceled thing messed things up. How come it wasn't just voided and if it rang in at 99 cents, why was the full amount deducted when it was canceled. Weird!
    Thanks Anne. I am glad I am not the only one that thought it was screwy. So that could account for the extra 30 points. Not sure what the 1 Digital Bonus is. I haven't even unloaded from my car (except the yogurt) because I was considering returning and re buying - but I will miss out on the 20x any ways since it was for Monday only.

I think I will give them a call in a bit and ask if they know wth happened here, and maybe they will add 1000 for my Olay at the very least. I just checked my account and even though it was not showing redeemed last night the 20x wus $30 now does - so maybe, just maybe the points might show up in 5 days.

On the positive, I got some great bargains and just in time to help out a grandma in my community who is on dibability and care taking her 18 month old grandchild unexpectedly. Those Nestle baby cereals and PC Baby bites were $3.79-5.xx regular price and an expiry in 2016. Will do the pampers, wipes and formula shop tomorrow with my 8000 wus $30 offer.
    Last edited by vw_girl; Tue, May 26th, 2015 at 12:08 PM.
    ROMEO, dahliagrower, Cata and 2 others like this.
    Opening a fee-free Tangerine account using my Orange key: 43034602S1 You will receive a $50 bonus from Tangerine. Get another $25 bonus when opening a Savings account and making automatic deposits for 6 months AND get another $25 from me! PM me for details.

Trading Score
    288 (100%)

what category does pop fall under? thanks
    ROMEO likes this.
    2019 is the year that we continue to save before we buy!!!

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by maple7 View Post
    @vw_girl, I agree with Anne, it looks like something messed up the transaction, maybe I'm tired today but I can't get your numbers to add up. I don't have that olay coupon but the 1250 points when you purchase olay size restrictions are 295-400ml, which covers the ones on sale this week. I assume that is what you bought and checked your account to see if it was loaded? Sorry, not being really helpful. You should have no problem getting the olay points if you call them.
    Thanks! It was around midnight when I posted and I had given up all hopes in doing the math at that time (plus I suck at math to begin with ) The Olay offer was loaded for sure. I had 2 cashiers working on this transaction and I pretty much just handed my phone over to them and they checked all the fine print and did some calculations, checked sizes etc and could not figure it out either. I have faith that if I call they will add it.

Quote Originally Posted by super807 View Post
    Your base points are 281 because your before tax, pre coupon total was $28.81. That gives you 280 base points. The extra one point is because of the digital offer that does appear on your receipt. It's acknowledging that someone needs to look at your transaction to see if bonus points should be awarded.
    Thank you! Doh, you are right. Told you I am out of practice! I knew this as this is the way it's always been before the system changes. But they had me convinced last night that I did not get the 20x because of coupons, so I was automatically thinking no base points either. A few more weeks back at it and a close eye on this thread and I will be a pro again.

Also, thanks for the info on the "1" point indicating the transaction needs to be review. First time i have seen that on my receipt. 20x offer now shows redeemed in my account, so maybe it was reviewed and pushed through...I will post an update.
    ROMEO, momi and JasmineTea like this.
    Opening a fee-free Tangerine account using my Orange key: 43034602S1 You will receive a $50 bonus from Tangerine. Get another $25 bonus when opening a Savings account and making automatic deposits for 6 months AND get another $25 from me! PM me for details.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by jasperandchar View Post
    what category does pop fall under? thanks

It's considered food, unfortunately!

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

jasperandchar - This is a great thread on the much debated and always changing Food&Snacks, Candy& Snacks topic.

http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/403393-...ualify-canada/

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Last week I posted the quote below.

Called and as both offers were 'redeemed', and rep and I knew the 8000 wus $30 would not work because of details below.
    She told she could not move the offer back to 'loaded' but to shop again $30 and call and she would give the 8000 points.
    I did the same day and she gave the 8000 points.

Shopped today and last 2 lines on my receipt say:
    POINTS ADJUSTMENT 8000
    PROMO BONUS POINTS ADJUSTMENT 8000

Checked my transactions history (as I'm not waiting for any points to be awarded from previous shops).

Well,
    on May 17th was awarded the 8000 points wus $30 on my original shop
    on May 19th was awarded the 8000 points wus $30 for my second shop

And finally....I'm trying to point out that the 8000 worked with the redemption! Who knows how long this will last as they make adjustments. But this used to work for me in the past, with paper offers. I still believe that redemption points is just like $ when you pay...cash and/or redemption. I could be very wrong but it's worked over and over again. I will try again and see. Who knows for sure..

Quote Originally Posted by WINNIPEGZELDA View Post
    Ugh! Screwed up on my $100 redemption.

Had 8000 wus $30 on food/snacks loaded. Intended to spend $100 + $30.
    Subtotal $117 + $4.50 coupons = 200 reg points (mostly food)

Darn, another $10 or so spent, and 8000 points offer would have been good. Offer now shows as redeemed but I know it won't be good.

I have to slow down at the cash and ask for subtotal before coupons are applied. I was in arm's reach of popcorn, too. Could have just thrown in a couple boxes.

Have to add that I can see the system redeeming the 8000 wus $30, only IF the subtotal was AT LEAST $30 over the redemption amount.
    Confused at to why it took it when UNDER the $30.

Still happy with shop though. Used 500 on bread, 3000 + 2000 on VIB, 4 x $1 Classico coupons, lots of toddler toothpaste for .88 and .99, 2 x $1 cashmere coupons, .....

Monday only offer - 22000 wus $100. Nope - too far from end of the month.
    Last edited by WINNIPEGZELDA; Tue, May 26th, 2015 at 02:04 PM.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by amira84 View Post
    It's considered food, unfortunately!
    I am afraid to use pop as a food. The cashier told me it does not count since it is a beverage (and I had problems using milk to count as food already).
    I guess I could try next time and see if I get the 1 on my receipt for points pending.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by JasmineTea View Post
    I am afraid to use pop as a food. The cashier told me it does not count since it is a beverage (and I had problems using milk to count as food already).
    I guess I could try next time and see if I get the 1 on my receipt for points pending.
    I've bought pop many times Web my food and snack offer

Thread Information