User Tag List

Page 313 of 560 FirstFirst ... 213 263 303 311 312 313 314 315 323 363 413 ... LastLast
Results 4,681 to 4,695 of 8398
Like Tree24191Likes

Thread: Share your personalized Shoppers Optimum offers here!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I'm now 100% certain at this point that I have been targeted for crappy offers.

This friday's coupon... 8000 points when you spend 50 dollars on almost anything...

Are you kidding me?

Every offer I have gotten for the last 3 weeks have been equally crappy.... It's like they know i have earned an inordinate amount of points for dollars spent, and they are trying to shift the balance more towards there favor? Or it could be the all the drugs I did when I was younger, making me paranoid? I don't think it was the drugs.

I have noticed many of you are still occasionally getting 8000 / 30 offers.. so I why am I the stick in the mud?

*cry*

Trading Score
    288 (100%)

I used my 4k wus $30 today as I needed a few things. Friday's offer is 8k wus $50 not going to use
    ROMEO, Ivanasavalot, momi and 2 others like this.
    2019 is the year that we continue to save before we buy!!!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    121 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by lilo0003 View Post
    my milk offer was 150 points. this is not going to get me in the store.
    Quote Originally Posted by WINNIPEGZELDA View Post
    I think it used to be 500 or 800 before ?
    I have received 800 points on milk since offers went digital.
    ROMEO, Ivanasavalot, momi and 3 others like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    121 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by momi View Post
    Actually with the digital system....the promo with minimum threshold amount requires you to spend the certain amount mention....you can not bring your op down with manufacturer coupons.
    I wasn't awarded points when I went below threshold with coupons, so called, she told me needs to be after coupons, I argued with her, she gave me the points "this one time." Points were awarded. Logged into my account last week, and saw that on the 25th I was again awarded the points that I should have been awarded. It showed up as campaign adjustment, not as a customer service adjustment. Am pretty sure I read a few others in the thread report same thing. So I think someone at SDM finally realized that coupons do count towards the threshold amount, and will now work.
    ROMEO, Ivanasavalot, momi and 2 others like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by super807 View Post
    I wasn't awarded points when I went below threshold with coupons, so called, she told me needs to be after coupons, I argued with her, she gave me the points "this one time." Points were awarded. Logged into my account last week, and saw that on the 25th I was again awarded the points that I should have been awarded. It showed up as campaign adjustment, not as a customer service adjustment. Am pretty sure I read a few others in the thread report same thing. So I think someone at SDM finally realized that coupons do count towards the threshold amount, and will now work.

Hurray for you getting your points twice, and double hurray for being able to use manu coupon to bring down our OOP.

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by super807 View Post
    @super807
    It also happened with me....
    I did not get my points within 5 business days because I combine 2 offers...
    The sdm rep award me the points,but after few days system also award me the points...
    So I learned if your receipt shows 1' point awarded....sooner or later you will definitely get the points...
    Some times it takes upto 2 weeks....so call after 2 weeks.

I had the coupon spend $60 and get 16,000 points...
    I bought 2 enfamil formulas and 1 bag of milk...gave cashier $14 manufacturer coupons...
    But my offer did not show up....so had to return all the items and then bought again and this time digital offer did work and showed up and also got the points...
    The issue is the offer with the minimum threshold amount is not working for all of us when used coupons to bring down op.
    ROMEO, Ivanasavalot and dededi like this.

Trading Score
    8 (100%)

That was my thinking too, but this Sunday:
    1- On card#1 I have 8000 pts wus $40 on any thing and my total after coupons was $24.44 and base points 420. On receipt coupon shown and also yesterday (2nd day after shop) got 8000 pts.
    2- On card#2 we have 4000 pts wus $20 on food and snacks after coupons my total was $18.37 with 210 base points and again I got 4000 points yesterday.
    And yes on both receipts I have 1 digital bonus point. So thats also a clue. So I think we still have reasons to love SDM optimum program. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by momi View Post
    @super807
    It also happened with me....
    I did not get my points within 5 business days because I combine 2 offers...
    The sdm rep award me the points,but after few days system also award me the points...
    So I learned if your receipt shows 1' point awarded....sooner or later you will definitely get the points...
    Some times it takes upto 2 weeks....so call after 2 weeks.

I had the coupon spend $60 and get 16,000 points...
    I bought 2 enfamil formulas and 1 bag of milk...gave cashier $14 manufacturer coupons...
    But my offer did not show up....so had to return all the items and then bought again and this time digital offer did work and showed up and also got the points...
    The issue is the offer with the minimum threshold amount is not working for all of us when used coupons to bring down op.
    innaor, Ivanasavalot, momi and 1 others like this.
    Need a cheap but still reliable phone plan. Try Public Mobile. Plans starting from $15 ($13 with auto payment).
    Use code R8NLM8 or link when activate with Public Mobile and we both will get $10 bonus.
    Win some extra cash or gift cards. Try Swagbucks... ww.swagbucks.com/refer/uanoor

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

K I need the advice of all you Optimum pros. Ever since Shoppers went digital I just can't wrap my head around all the rules.

I had an 18500 points when you spend $100 and I also got a 20x when you spend 30 on cosmetics or fragrances (today only). I went to shoppers today and I spent $103 on Clinique products for me and my mom before taxes. Both the coupons are gone from the "my coupons" section and showing in the coupon history on the app so does that mean I just scored almost 40,000 points? The suspense is killing me. This has to be too good to be true right?
    momi and dededi like this.

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by missmaggs View Post
    K I need the advice of all you Optimum pros. Ever since Shoppers went digital I just can't wrap my head around all the rules.

I had an 18500 points when you spend $100 and I also got a 20x when you spend 30 on cosmetics or fragrances (today only). I went to shoppers today and I spent $103 on Clinique products for me and my mom before taxes. Both the coupons are gone from the "my coupons" section and showing in the coupon history on the app so does that mean I just scored almost 40,000 points? The suspense is killing me. This has to be too good to be true right?
    You can not combine 2 big offers with minimum threshold amount...
    You will get either 20x points or 18500 WUS $100.
    So it is advised only to load one offer,so it can not contradict with other loaded offer.
    annedougherty and dededi like this.

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Update...
    It happened with me today again at sdm.
    I had the coupon spend $30 and get 8000 points and it was not showing up with manufacturer coupons.
    I think it's only me
    Sdm plz don't do this to me
    Any way I had to spend $30 and then my digital offer showed up.
    And I got 7941 bonus points and will get 8000 points in5 days...
    So total will be 15,941 for $30....
    But I need to do pHD to understand my receipt lol...
    Name:  image.jpg
Views: 351
Size:  385.3 KB
    Name:  image.jpg
Views: 332
Size:  349.4 KB
    kimijeen and dededi like this.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Got my 12k from my redemption on Monday
    amira84 and dededi like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thanks.......Hopefully I get the 20x...works out to be more points. I guess I will find out within 5 days

I was just getting the hang of things with Shoppers and they had to go digital and throw me for a loop
    amira84 and dededi like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    162 (100%)

So does the non combining of thresholds also apply to smaller ones as well. for example I have a 3000 point wus $10 on food and snacks as well as a 16000 wus $60 on any. Will this combine?
    momi, amira84 and dededi like this.
    Zoombucks are back: Please consider using my link to sign up again: https://zoombucks.com/?ref=IIHO0L

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by momof3heathens View Post
    So does the non combining of thresholds also apply to smaller ones as well. for example I have a 3000 point wus $10 on food and snacks as well as a 16000 wus $60 on any. Will this combine?

I don't think so.
    momof3heathens, momi and dededi like this.

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by momof3heathens View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by amira84 View Post
    I don't think so.
    ..as I explain in my previous posts...yes it is combining both offers which is not allowed.
    In this case you will get lower points first and then Larger points can take more then 2 weeks to show up...but you will get them(98%).
    If you will sdm 1800 to inquire about the points...she will tell you it is because you combine the 2 offers with minimum threshold amount...
    dededi likes this.

Thread Information