User Tag List

Page 32 of 560 FirstFirst ... 22 30 31 32 33 34 42 82 132 532 ... LastLast
Like Tree24191Likes

Thread: Share your personalized Shoppers Optimum offers here!

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by mothu View Post
    Today I tried my bday coupon and redemption. but my 30000 point is not added what to do?
    Mothu I had the same problem - my birthday coupon did not work - the cashier tried hard to her credit.
    They told me to call head office - I did with no success - was told try again another time maybe it will work then....so I gave up. Would be hard to come up with another redemption purchase so close to just doing one (aside from the fact I didn't have enough points anymore) just to see if I got the bonus 30000 points.
    ROMEO, ssbean and dahliagrower like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    183 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by ottawacouponlady View Post
    Mothu I had the same problem - my birthday coupon did not work - the cashier tried hard to her credit.
    They told me to call head office - I did with no success - was told try again another time maybe it will work then....so I gave up. Would be hard to come up with another redemption purchase so close to just doing one (aside from the fact I didn't have enough points anymore) just to see if I got the bonus 30000 points.
    I received the same birthday coupon in June -- it was redeem 50000pts get 15k back .... It was the mega redemption (so I got $110 in products) in the first weekend in june --- pts were added July 10th or so....
    ROMEO and ssbean like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by lp11 View Post
    Thanks Maple7

yes it arm n hammer laundry liquid
    Ah, I'm a Tide customer so I'll be no help with Arm and Hammer.

If your store accepts manufacturer coupons with the Shoppers ones,

Colgate toothbrush $3.99 - $2 - $1 insert coupon = $.99 (mentioned above by fallenpixels and you). If you want to shop Friday night to get next week's sales (sale $3.49 for one so $.49)

Head and Shoulders is on sale for $5.99. There are $1 off and 2/$2.50 insert coupons this past weekend. I don't buy the travel sizes unless I need them soon, but the travel sizes are $2.49 at my store. I expect the coupon will work on the travel sizes, perhaps someone here can confirm if you are looking for free (so would be free without coupons).

Royale Velour 12 roll (32 single roll) $3.99 minus various $1-$3 coupons.

Revlon, there are a number of sales this week or next week if you are ok with Friday evening shopping (flyer is posted). I don't know of any coupons.

Just realized I don't know where you are from. These apply to Ontario.
    ssbean, lp11 and amira84 like this.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Thanks Maple7,

i am from Brampton
    ssbean and maple7 like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by maple7 View Post
    Ah, I'm a Tide customer so I'll be no help with Arm and Hammer.

If your store accepts manufacturer coupons with the Shoppers ones,

Colgate toothbrush $3.99 - $2 - $1 insert coupon = $.99 (mentioned above by fallenpixels and you). If you want to shop Friday night to get next week's sales (sale $3.49 for one so $.49)

Head and Shoulders is on sale for $5.99. There are $1 off and 2/$2.50 insert coupons this past weekend. I don't buy the travel sizes unless I need them soon, but the travel sizes are $2.49 at my store. I expect the coupon will work on the travel sizes, perhaps someone here can confirm if you are looking for free (so would be free without coupons).

Royale Velour 12 roll (32 single roll) $3.99 minus various $1-$3 coupons.

Revlon, there are a number of sales this week or next week if you are ok with Friday evening shopping (flyer is posted). I don't know of any coupons.

Just realized I don't know where you are from. These apply to Ontario.

Yes we can get travel size items for FREE using sdm coupons because their coupons don't say anything about the size. I have bought head & shoulders and herbal essences shampoo travel size for free two times. Without any problem.
    ROMEO, ssbean and maple7 like this.

Trading Score
    26 (100%)

I got a coupon for 1.50 off any herbal essences and tried to use it on a full size that was on sale for 2.99 but it wouldn't work. The cashier tried 3 times and each time it said it wasn't valid or something, she said it was probably because it was on sale. However, I was also buying breyers which was on sale and using a coupon, which worked. Any one else have this issue?
    ssbean and momi like this.

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by GracieAnne View Post
    I got a coupon for 1.50 off any herbal essences and tried to use it on a full size that was on sale for 2.99 but it wouldn't work. The cashier tried 3 times and each time it said it wasn't valid or something, she said it was probably because it was on sale. However, I was also buying breyers which was on sale and using a coupon, which worked. Any one else have this issue?
    The HE is usually just shampoo or conditioner in the small print maybe that
    ssbean likes this.
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Some coupons, for whatever reason, just sometimes do not work. If there is nothing in the fine print the cashier should do it manually or get a supervisor to do it. I have had ones that were crystal clear the right product and everything but they just don't work.

If you don't think you will get down there before the coupon expires and you do believe you bought the right product according to the writing, I would message Shoppers on facebook and tell them they didn't take their own coupon to see what they'll do.
    ssbean likes this.

Trading Score
    26 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by FallenPixels View Post
    The HE is usually just shampoo or conditioner in the small print maybe that
    It was just regular shampoo from the display. *shrug* Regular size, nothing special about it. Next time I'll ask for a supervisor.
    ssbean likes this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Disappointing offers for me this week...

Name:  SDM Personalized Coupons July25.14.JPG
Views: 270
Size:  49.0 KB
    ssbean and torontogal12 like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

very sad

torontogal12 likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    14 (100%)

My account has the 3.77 per milk bag offer and i just love it. Last weeks offers were crappy
    ssbean, Anna Michele and Cata like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by online View Post
    My account has the 3.77 per milk bag offer and i just love it. Last weeks offers were crappy
    I get the same offer almost every week. It's the only one I use, and I love how it works on multiples
    ssbean, online and Anna Michele like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Loblaws has seriously gotten a hold of the offers. They've become as irrelevant as the offers PC Plus always sends that I never use.

Mine include laundry soap that I have never bought, chips I have never bought. Offer for eggs (which I'd love, but I just bought them last week and they know this)

I don't think I've ever used a coupon for 20x when you buy item x. Yet they sent me two of those
    ssbean and Cata like this.
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Trading Score
    513 (100%)

nice offer here for cosmetics - think i will buy PF make-up as it is 30% off alongside with the $5 coupons and do the MIR's

love free make-up

Name:  1.jpg
Views: 241
Size:  46.0 KB
    Name:  2.jpg
Views: 261
Size:  42.2 KB
    Name:  3.jpg
Views: 221
Size:  40.0 KB

Page 32 of 560 FirstFirst ... 22 30 31 32 33 34 42 82 132 532 ... LastLast

Thread Information