User Tag List

Page 329 of 560 FirstFirst ... 229 279 319 327 328 329 330 331 339 379 429 ... LastLast
Results 4,921 to 4,935 of 8398
Like Tree24191Likes

Thread: Share your personalized Shoppers Optimum offers here!

Trading Score
    254 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by WINNIPEGZELDA View Post
    Anne, respectfully I have to respond that my post is not just about Monday points. Monday points could very well be a separate issue.

Test stores are NOT my theory. I called and what I wrote is what SDM told me about the various examples I gave. They said yes, that could work for someone else, but yours is not a test store.

The point is that we should NOT expect that what worked for one shopper will work for another.
    Where did I say what you posted pertains to Monday only?
    dededi likes this.

HUH? YOU DON'T DO SWAGBUCKS??? ARE YOU CRAZAY?!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    121 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by annedougherty View Post
    I did shops at same store same card, mon and wed, both redemptions, Wed credited, Mon did not.
    Something is off about Mondays offers in general
    Happy to hear a redemption shop on Wednesday still led to you getting points from offer
    momi and dededi like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by annedougherty View Post
    Where did I say what you posted pertains to Monday only?
    "so please don"t bring your test store theory or whatever that is into it."

Please also see my post #4918
    dededi likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

dh got 20x us $25, i got 20x wus $50
    maple7 and dededi like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Poppy111 View Post
    WINNIPEGGERZELDA how do you know this? Did you talk to someone at shoppers? If this is true I am shopping at at test store. Only thing is I have shopped at 2 different stores in my area and getting points right away points for gift cards and redeeming below threshold works at both stores. So if true about test stores would have to be more of a test area.
    Yes, I spoke with Shoppers this morning. Rep said that different shop scenerios (examples given) work differently at the 'test stores'. She said they are experimenting with ways points are awarded.

This is why some are getting points on gift cards, points awarded right away, points awarded on redemptions.

The only reason I posted a long post, is so others don't think that unique shops are the new norm and run out to do the same shop and find it didn't work for their shop.

This is not something I just dreamed up. Rep told me about the test stores and why certain shops will not work at my store.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Yes, I spoke with Shoppers this morning. Rep said that different shop scenerios (examples given) work differently at the 'test stores'. She said they are experimenting with ways points are awarded.

This is why some are getting points on gift cards, points awarded right away, points awarded on redemptions.

The only reason I posted a long post, is so others don't think that unique shops are the new norm and run out to do the same shop and find it didn't work for their shop.

This is not something I just dreamed up. Rep told me about the test stores and why certain shops will not work at my store.
    Thanks for answer. I almost feel guilty for getting such good shops when others are not. Will quit posting my deals so I dont confuse others
    Anna Michele, momi and dededi like this.

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by iheartcoupons View Post
    nope, no base points for the coupon's value. Cashier entered something into the register, a different screen popped up and she adjusted the price down. Receipt had no trace of the original price.
    Price adjustments are definitely impacting coupons. I had an offer for WUS $20. Bought two items at $10 but one showed as $12. The coupon showed, then she adjusted the price and the coupon would not show. She ended up scanning the first item twice then doing a refund without my Optimum card and to buy the second item just in case I needed a receipt.

Reps at SDM typically do not know what is going on. You can call 3 times and get 3 different answers. The points are not awarded at a store level, they are credited through Optimum.

The test stores had digital offers earlier than the non-test stores, but if you get a different outcome at a store 5 mins away, you will have people calling & upset and potentially lose customers. Seems like a stupid idea IMO.
    Apart from the use of managers coupons or blips in the system, the shops seemed to have worked for everyone the same way, regardless of store.
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Poppy111 View Post
    Thanks for answer. I almost feel guilty for getting such good shops when others are not. Will quit posting my deals so I dont confuse others
    No one should feel guilty.
    It's probably a temporary 'perk', so take it while you can.
    My theory.
    Silk and dededi like this.

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Cata View Post

Yes, I was summarizing lol... I did a second shop today and this time the "1" showed up. ..First receipt had "spend $30 on anything get 8,000 points" and second receipt had "spend $10 on snacks get 3,000 points "
    The store coupons reduced your base points (which they used to, but it depends what code they use to enter them). With the promo code and 1 point not showing, I doubt they will award the points but you can call and say you didn't know the coupons do not count, they may award them
    Silk and dededi like this.
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

As far as Monday, I have not got my points yet on my big offer, but he shopped using his and got them on Wednesday.
    We were at the same store, same time and both only used our big offer, no smaller offers, redemptions etc.
    The only difference is that the cosmetics lady gave me 1000 BP extra when I cashed out bc I bought beauty items
    dededi and WINNIPEGZELDA like this.
    ~ ~ ~

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    50 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by momi View Post
    Yes but fpc's do not include in this one
    Thank you for answering my question. Do you know if it's 20x $30 (before) or $20 (after coupons)?
    momi and dededi like this.

Trading Score
    211 (100%)

Last night I realized I was slightly under the points threshold for a full redemption so I went to SDM to buy $200 in GC, thinking it would give me an easy 2000 points. I was surprised to see my purchase gave me a total of 10,000 points. 2000 regular, 8000 digital bonus. I have no idea how that happened. Nice surprise tho! Any one know if theres a gc promo atm?
    momi, dededi and Glendon Preece like this.
    Amazon and Starbucks GiftCards for Searching the net? Yes I did and so can you!
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/canadianbugga

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by BuggaBugga View Post
    Last night I realized I was slightly under the points threshold for a full redemption so I went to SDM to buy $200 in GC, thinking it would give me an easy 2000 points. I was surprised to see my purchase gave me a total of 10,000 points. 2000 regular, 8000 digital bonus. I have no idea how that happened. Nice surprise tho! Any one know if theres a gc promo atm?
    You must have had a digital coupon for 8000 BP WUS X amount of dollars. $50 probably. These points are hit and miss. Some people have received them for purchasing gift cards others have not.
    Last edited by CrazyQT; Sat, Jun 13th, 2015 at 12:14 PM.
    BuggaBugga, momi, dededi and 1 others like this.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by FallenPixels View Post
    Price adjustments are definitely impacting coupons. I had an offer for WUS $20. Bought two items at $10 but one showed as $12. The coupon showed, then she adjusted the price and the coupon would not show. She ended up scanning the first item twice then doing a refund without my Optimum card and to buy the second item just in case I needed a receipt.

Reps at SDM typically do not know what is going on. You can call 3 times and get 3 different answers. The points are not awarded at a store level, they are credited through Optimum.

The test stores had digital offers earlier than the non-test stores, but if you get a different outcome at a store 5 mins away, you will have people calling & upset and potentially lose customers. Seems like a stupid idea IMO.
    Apart from the use of managers coupons or blips in the system, the shops seemed to have worked for everyone the same way, regardless of store.
    One of the stores i go all the time must be a test store they had the new program before it rolled out and the points on redemptions are working. Come to think of it the two boutique stores i go seem to have worked for getting points on redemptions
    Last edited by Glendon Preece; Sat, Jun 13th, 2015 at 12:22 PM.
    dededi and WINNIPEGZELDA like this.

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by paylessgetmore View Post
    Thank you for answering my question. Do you know if it's 20x $30 (before) or $20 (after coupons)?
    20x points on $30 threshold amount.
    And you can bring it down using any manufacturer $$ off coupons which shows the code vendor 2001.
    It's before coupons..

For example I have coupon spend $30 and get 20x points.
    I will buy infant formula for $30 then I will use $7 manufacturer coupon my subtotal will be $23 but I still will get the points....

Last night I had personalized offer spend $100 and get 22000 points.
    I bought 4 cans of infant formulas for $120 used $28 coupons my subtotal was $92 and my personalized coupon was already applied.

Thread Information