User Tag List

Page 331 of 560 FirstFirst ... 231 281 321 329 330 331 332 333 341 381 431 ... LastLast
Results 4,951 to 4,965 of 8398
Like Tree24191Likes

Thread: Share your personalized Shoppers Optimum offers here!

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Mon offer 3000 wus $15 on cleaners/detergents...geez I just had this one last Wed. Thinking someone is trying to give me a hint ;-)

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Yes, Reps name is Savanah. She put me on hold to confirm with someone else.
    She used the words 'experimenting' and 'test store'. I have no idea if it is random, certain stores or areas for a certain length of time, etc...
    Optimum points being issued through HO does not involve the store manager like adding a new store department.

Further to...
    The fact, not theory, is that there are several posts in at least 3 threads where people are being advised to go ahead and spend and redeem for equal $ and will get their big personal points. In fact, there is a post just this morning, advising another to go ahead and spend $30/redeem $30 and they will get their 8000 points.

(eg spend $30/redeem $30 and also get bonus personal offer points)
    (eg spend $100/redeem $85/pay oop $15 and also get 22000 bonus personal offer points)
    (eg buy $50 gift card and instantly get 12000 wus spend $50 bonus personal offer points)

People are themselves surprized when these transactions do work. They are working (however long) in some stores/transactions/accounts/areas.

My pointing out to others to be careful and not expect these type of transactions to work for everyone, that they are test store/experimenting/ or what ever anyone wants to call it (I just used the words Savanah used), has resulted in a couple of offensive, and bully type of 'snicker-snicker' posts. Even asking a poster if the Monday points they are waiting for involve a redemption or not. Yes, it does make a difference. If that poster did not, then they are owed the points. If that poster redeemed for equal $, then they will not get the points and may think they should as others are getting it via 'experimenting/test stores'.

I sure wish some would read my coloured post again to read only what I wrote and not what they think I wrote/mean.

I don't understand why I personally got attacked by pointing the above out to others. No where have I even suggested ill will/resentment or anything else to any person who is lucky to get these points (gift cards, redemptions,...). Nor am I pissed that I am not or didn't when I tried same transactions. To me, it's MY mistake, or I screwed up. It's not my nature to 'jump on others'. That's all.
    couponlady, uanoor, Silk and 10 others like this.

Trading Score
    254 (100%)

Nothing is attacking. It's just saying you can't go by anything you are told on the phone.
    ROMEO and dededi like this.

HUH? YOU DON'T DO SWAGBUCKS??? ARE YOU CRAZAY?!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    28 (100%)

"Test" stores or not, clearly something wonky is going on. People are having completely different experiences on the same type transactions. I hope it all gets figured out so we can all know what to expect when shopping.

Monday offer 4000 wus 20 on food and 3000 wus 10 on food
    ROMEO, Silk, annedougherty and 6 others like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Monday offer 1k wus 10$
    Might use this one since I have 10$ in coupons I can easily use...the points would cover taxes
    ROMEO, Silk, annedougherty and 4 others like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Mnday offer:

20x wus $30 on cosmetics, (no thanks)
    3000 wus $10 on candy and snacks (ummm... Will think about it),
    12000 wus $50 on anything. Will definitely use this one.
    ROMEO, Silk, annedougherty and 3 others like this.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Monday offer:mine- 3000 wus $10 candy or snacks,
    hubby- 1000 wus $20 anything [
    ROMEO, Silk, momi and 2 others like this.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by collegekid View Post
    I still get them but I'm usually so keen to check my offers I know what they are before the email arrives. First thing I do every Saturday morning is check SDM offers that come in overnight!
    We are still getting the emails for the personal offers too. They usually come later so I usually check the accounts on the SDM website if I have not received the email yet.
    ROMEO, Silk, momi and 3 others like this.

Trading Score
    211 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by CrazyQT View Post
    You must have had a digital coupon for 8000 BP WUS X amount of dollars. $50 probably. These points are hit and miss. Some people have received them for purchasing gift cards others have not.
    Weird, because I did have 8000 wus $50 on almost anything on my card but it excluded gc, and also it said to be awarded within 5 business days. Nice.
    ROMEO, momi, amira84 and 2 others like this.
    Amazon and Starbucks GiftCards for Searching the net? Yes I did and so can you!
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/canadianbugga

Trading Score
    55 (100%)

Mondays offer: 3,000 Optimum Bonus Points
    when you spend $10 or more on CANDY OR SNACKS
    ROMEO, Silk, momi and 3 others like this.

Trading Score
    211 (100%)

My monday offer is 8000 wus $40 on Baby formula, food, diapers. Lame. I don't have a baby. My "baby" is 6 lol.
    ROMEO, Silk, Anna Michele and 5 others like this.
    Amazon and Starbucks GiftCards for Searching the net? Yes I did and so can you!
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/canadianbugga

Trading Score
    551 (100%)

I got an email
    Monday offer 8000 wus $30 mom got 12000 wus $50
    I was so excited to get an offer I forgot to check if it wss anything or food/snacks
    Maybe we will grt daily deals now I just hope thry haven't stopped $ off or 20x certain products personal coupons I ue them way more than the spend x ones
    free*is*best, ROMEO, Silk and 4 others like this.
    JOIN NOW WIN BIG in the Survivor Pool starting in the Spring
    Season 40 Winners At War
    https://forum.smartcanucks.ca/435852...a/#post7022499

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Silk View Post
    I also have experience with sales and CS folks either making up answers because they don’t know, or passing on misinformation they received from other misinformed employees. For that reason, I’m not going to embrace the “test stores” story until someone else can confirm they heard the same thing - and from a different Optimum/SDM rep. So I would suggest we get the name of the person we speak to so we know it’s not just the same rep repeating the same story ( a thing to do in general anyway, in case follow-up is necessary). Winnie, do you have the name of the rep who told you this?

I did have to call Optimum this weekend about missing points and decided to ask about “test stores”. The rep said he never heard of any such thing but did say it was possible there was some experimenting going on. I also spoke to a supervisor at my store and she said she never heard of it. Do you think stores would know if they are a test store re: the personalized offers and coupons?

I know my store has known for months it will be a test store for a produce section, although they don't know exactly when that will happen.

Silk
    Yes the sales and CS folk hardly know any thing....
    At my store any cashier,manager or even CSM know that coupons work toward promotional threshold amount.
    I have to teach them every time

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Monday offer
    Spend $10 on candy and snack get 3000 points.
    Spend $50 and get 12000 points...
    Spend $20 on food and snack get 4000 points.
    free*is*best, ROMEO, Silk and 3 others like this.

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

yep I got spent 15.00 on detergents or cleaning stuff get 3,000-gee i have a lot of cleaning stuff
    ROMEO, Silk, jasperandchar and 3 others like this.

Thread Information