User Tag List

Page 34 of 560 FirstFirst ... 24 32 33 34 35 36 44 84 134 534 ... LastLast
Like Tree24191Likes

Thread: Share your personalized Shoppers Optimum offers here!

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by luckbealady View Post
    The coupons do say not to be combined with other Optimum offers. I'm going for no - you will get the 18,500 (or whatever your card reveals), however, because the 20x is added at a later date, they do check - and I doubt you'll be rewarded the points. But perhaps some other SCers have more experience with that than I do.
    yes, your analysis looks very reasonable, its just last time, I had get 8k when buy $30 on vitamins, and there is also an offer buy $50 get 20X pt, someone told me, I can get both 8k+10k if I spend 30on vitamins and 20 more on sth else. So I was thinking of the possibility of combine this time 10k+18.75k.
    ssbean and momi like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by shunshun View Post
    yes, your analysis looks very reasonable, its just last time, I had get 8k when buy $30 on vitamins, and there is also an offer buy $50 get 20X pt, someone told me, I can get both 8k+10k if I spend 30on vitamins and 20 more on sth else. So I was thinking of the possibility of combine this time 10k+18.75k.
    I have gad it work in the past if you can get the cashier to do it. If you use manufacturer coupons to bring your total below $75 you can usually get them to scan as the cashiers will all tell you you won't get the points because you are below the $75 threshold. I think it will work but there is a chance it won't so you have to decide if it is worth the risk. I don't think you are really supposed to do it.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

2nd week in a row dh hadn't received email offers.
    ssbean and ottawacouponlady like this.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by shunshun View Post
    That one is a little different, because the 8000 points are added right away (I've used a get 4000 WUS $20 on food and snacks during a 20x the points promo weekend just fine). When they are added the next month (like the 20x coupon), there is time for your transaction to be examined before points are awarded. But again, I'd like to here other's experiences with this

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by luckbealady View Post
    That one is a little different, because the 8000 points are added right away (I've used a get 4000 WUS $20 on food and snacks during a 20x the points promo weekend just fine). When they are added the next month (like the 20x coupon), there is time for your transaction to be examined before points are awarded. But again, I'd like to here other's experiences with this
    Yeah I also don't use the point coupon when points are awarded on different date.
    ROMEO, ssbean, habs rule and 4 others like this.

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Here are mineName:  image.jpg
Views: 583
Size:  94.2 KBName:  image.jpg
Views: 575
Size:  106.5 KBName:  image.jpg
Views: 543
Size:  83.0 KB
    ROMEO, sweetmomma, ssbean and 5 others like this.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by scouponer View Post
    I have gad it work in the past if you can get the cashier to do it. If you use manufacturer coupons to bring your total below $75 you can usually get them to scan as the cashiers will all tell you you won't get the points because you are below the $75 threshold. I think it will work but there is a chance it won't so you have to decide if it is worth the risk. I don't think you are really supposed to do it.
    Thank you very much, I've learnt a lot.

Then I will just spend on sth I really need this time, not risking buying sth to make up the 75. .
    ROMEO, ssbean and momi like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

This week i can get 2 items for free....

colgate toothpaste on sale for $0.99 and i got a coupon for $1.00 off any colgate toothpaste or toothpolish.

head & shoulders travel size shampoo (i think store price is 2.50 or less) and i got a coupon for $3.00 off any head & shoulders.

now i have so many travel size shampoos and conditioners that i am losing interest in getting free travel size items or freebies or samples from their companies. Lol.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    183 (100%)

one of my personalized offers this week was Ivory dish Soap B1G1 free..... funny thing is my store doesn't even carry Ivory ... they carry Dawn, Palmolive, Sunlight and Greenworks.....
    not to worry - last week I had the one for $1.50 off any dish soap so I got two of the Dawn (some red one that smells heavenly- Thai Dragon Fruit) for $.49 each as they were on sale (bought on two different days).... meant to get back and do it again but didn't get a chance

Some of my other other offers were $3.99 for 4L Dairyland Milk, $2 off any cheese, 2000 pts for any coffee (we're a picky household with coffee but I managed to find a reasonably priced package of beans ) and 1500 pts for Herbal Essence Shampoo (aaah no way - it's priced at 5.99 this week - not a great offer) and $1.25 off any Tiger Towels .... bought enough of the paper towel a few weeks ago.... still decent offers all in all
    Last edited by dahliagrower; Sun, Jul 27th, 2014 at 10:30 PM.
    ROMEO, sweetmomma, sam786 and 2 others like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by dahliagrower View Post
    one of my personalized offers this week was Ivory dish Soap B1G1 free..... funny thing is my store doesn't even carry Ivory ... they carry Dawn, Palmolive, Sunlight and Greenworks.....
    not to worry - last week I had the one for $1.50 off any dish soap so I got two of the Dawn (some red one that smells heavenly- Thai Dragon Fruit) for $.49 each as they were on sale (bought on two different days).... meant to get back and do it again but didn't get a chance

Some of my other other offers were $3.99 for 4L Dairyland Milk, $2 off any cheese, 2000 pts for any coffee (we're a picky household with coffee but I managed to find a reasonably priced package of beans ) and 1500 pts for Herbal Essence Shampoo (aaah no way - it's priced at 5.99 this week - not a great offer) and $1.25 off any Tiger Towels .... bought enough of the paper towel a few weeks ago.... still decent offers all in all
    if you are interested in buying travel size item then herbal essences is usually priced @ $1.99, if you use 1500 bp coupon then you are getting it for less than 30 cents i guess..
    ROMEO, sam786 and ottawacouponlady like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    183 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by amira84 View Post
    if you are interested in buying travel size item then herbal essences is usually priced @ $1.99, if you use 1500 bp coupon then you are getting it for less than 30 cents i guess..
    Thanks for the tip Amira - in my store the travel size was $2.69 .... Just one of those things where the personalized offer doesn't line up with the product being on sale .... and at regular price it just doesn't make sense to buy. I mean if it was a product that I use all the time as a staple - different thing but with shampoo and soaps - I get them almost always when they are very inexpensive/close to free or the coupon and sale line up so it makes sense to buy

It was the dish soap one I was confused by - could it be good on any dish soap? Why would they put in a brand that they don't even carry - that's just strange ....

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

For the personalized coupons, can you use more than once? ie print 2 sets of coupons, and use them in different times? Thanks!
    ROMEO, sam786 and momi like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by dragoncoupon View Post
    For the personalized coupons, can you use more than once? ie print 2 sets of coupons, and use them in different times? Thanks!
    Yes you can,my store allows me to use the 2nd coupon at the same time,I don't need to go again.
    but it does work more then once for sure.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

i got buy any one paper towel get one for free this week. The tiger paper towel is on sale for $4.99. Can I use $3 off manufacture coupon for one pack and get one for free personalized coupon for 2nd pack? Thanks.
    Last edited by he88; Wed, Jul 30th, 2014 at 01:45 PM.
    momi likes this.
    You can earn $50 when you open your first Tangerine Account and $120 more when you switch your pay to Tangerine.
    http://www.tangerine.ca/en/referafriend/index.html
    MyOrange Key is 15663962S1
    PM if you have any questions.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

Shoppers for BOGO coupons I believe does 50% off the items so you pay $2.49 each so technically you can use two manufacture coupons, if they are the $3 ones then they will reduce the coupon because they do not give overage. Of course this will only work if your shoppers allows the use of personalized coupons and manufacture ones on the same item.
    he88, ROMEO, sweetmomma and 2 others like this.

Page 34 of 560 FirstFirst ... 24 32 33 34 35 36 44 84 134 534 ... LastLast

Thread Information