User Tag List

Page 362 of 560 FirstFirst ... 262 312 352 360 361 362 363 364 372 412 462 ... LastLast
Results 5,416 to 5,430 of 8398
Like Tree24191Likes

Thread: Share your personalized Shoppers Optimum offers here!

  1. #5416
    Smart Canuck
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    1,422
    Likes Received
    3310
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)




    Thought I'd mention if you have the buy Oasis and 2 products get $4 off coupon, Oasis and Wonder bread are all $1.99 this week. So buy Oasis, get the bread free, and if you combine it with a points offer they are basically all free. Wonder isn't our usual brand but my store carries white with fiber and whole wheat with fiber as well as the usual white and whole wheat.

    I've seen this deal with pricematching before, but think this is the first time everything has matched up at Shoppers where you can get points too.

  2. #5417
    CaToonie
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    226
    Likes Received
    632
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by momi View Post
    Great shop momi! I love seeing people buy formula on sale, use coupons and get great points! Plus your redemption, awesome.

    I never understood people who don't have optimum. I had a few customers who would shop on bonus point days, meet the minimum spend but not have optimum. I'd ask if they want to sign up, they'd say no. I was so sad because they were saying no to free money!

  3. #5418
    Smart Canuck Grey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    GTA
    Posts
    4,620
    Likes Received
    3223
    Trading Score
    107 (100%)




    DH got 20x wus $25.
    I got 20x wus $40.
    momi, maple7 and dededi like this.
    Search & Win using Swagbucks! Redeem for amazon.ca/Cineplex/Shutterfly gift cards.
    Click >>> Swagbucks <<< and start earning your own.

  4. #5419
    love couponzz YOU AND ME's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Pierrefonds Qc
    Posts
    9,017
    Likes Received
    6287
    Trading Score
    591 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs_Dean_Winchester View Post
    no i dont think so. its SDMs policy that you cant use a GC to buy a GC.
    I have always been able to buy a GC with a SDM GC just did it on Tuesday
    http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/411352-...-lists-canada/

    Please use my ​Orange key when you open a Tangerine account 41140291S1

  5. #5420
    CaLoonie Mrs_Dean_Winchester's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    176
    Likes Received
    415
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)



    Quote Originally Posted by YOU AND ME View Post
    I have always been able to buy a GC with a SDM GC just did it on Tuesday
    depends on each store/cashier then, i guess! thats what i was told when i tried to use a prepaid credit card to buy a sdm card because the cc had the words "gift card" on it.
    ROMEO, momi, dededi and 1 others like this.

  6. #5421
    Smart Canuck momi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Dreamland,Ontario
    Posts
    3,046
    Likes Received
    10173
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by YOU AND ME View Post
    I have always been able to buy a GC with a SDM GC just did it on Tuesday
    At my store it's not allowed because they say it's money making process because for example if you buy 50 dollar gift card you will get 500 points and if you buy another 50 dollar gift card and used the previous card to pay it you will get another 500 points thus sdm prohibit buying sdm gift cards when you pay with sdm gift cards.

  7. #5422
    Junior Canuck
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    557
    Likes Received
    1323
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)



    Quote Originally Posted by momi View Post
    BRAG + RANT
    I redeem 50,000 points for $85 purchase today and got 22000 points back...
    I had 2 coupons loaded to my card.
    One was spend $100 and get 22000 points
    The other was spend $40 and get 8000 points both coupon codes were showing on the receipt but as long as cashier hit the total button one coupon disappeared,but I am ver happy my maximum points coupon did work.

    RANT....
    Today I had very tough time at my local sdm.
    I had 4 coupons,each coupon says one per purchase but the cashier Amy Macedo said its one per transaction...
    I keep explaining but she called the supervisor,Simmi and she also said the same thing and both did not listened to me I called the assistant manager and he even did not know much about coupons so he phoned the manager who was not there and explained to him that our regular customer is here she has 4 coupons what does the coupon says blah blah blah....
    Result: the manager said yes momi is right let her use all her 4 coupons...
    Did you cause a line up too? LOL. When something like this happens, there's always a line up built shortly as you wait patiently.

    The name Amy Macedo is very familiar and unique. I remember her name because she makes youtube videos. one of the few canadian ones. youtube.com/MacedoBeauty
    ROMEO, momi, dededi and 1 others like this.

  8. #5423
    Smart Canuck momi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Dreamland,Ontario
    Posts
    3,046
    Likes Received
    10173
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by jsmile View Post
    Did you cause a line up too? LOL. When something like this happens, there's always a line up built shortly as you wait patiently.

    The name Amy Macedo is very familiar and unique. I remember her name because she makes youtube videos. one of the few canadian ones. youtube.com/MacedoBeauty
    No there was no line build up because I always give my coupons first....
    She refused it even starting my transaction.
    Yes Amy Macedo is you tuber.
    ROMEO, dededi and JasmineTea like this.

  9. #5424
    Smart Canuck momi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Dreamland,Ontario
    Posts
    3,046
    Likes Received
    10173
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)




    Amy Macedo(the you tuber) is cosmetician at my local sdm.
    ROMEO and dededi like this.

  10. #5425
    Frosh Canuck
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Toronto, ON
    Posts
    361
    Likes Received
    671
    Trading Score
    67 (100%)



    Just did my usual anxious 6:00 am check of our optimum offers. All I have on my card is 20x WUS $50 good for Sat-Sun only (pts awarded instantly). Maybe this is my punishment for this week's shenanigans? lol

    DM's card has more offers:
    8000 pts WUS $40 (July 3 expiry, pts awarded in 5 days)
    400 pts Palmolive
    500 pts Febreeze
    10x Band-aid
    10x Pringles
    10x Colgate toothbrush (3rd consecutive week getting this one)
    500 pts any Silk beverage (I doubt she has ever bought this)

    Meh!
    Last edited by collegekid; Sat, Jun 27th, 2015 at 06:12 AM.

  11. #5426
    Junior Canuck
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    557
    Likes Received
    1323
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)



    Perhaps one of us would be good at this job: Adjudication Analytics Analyst. LOL

    http://jobs.shoppersdrugmart.ca/job/...-ON/225622700/

  12. #5427
    Smart Canuck Jody22002's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Brandon, MB
    Posts
    4,783
    Likes Received
    4278
    Trading Score
    471 (100%)




    No offers here either other than the 20x wus 50.00.

    I shopped there yesterday but the that was the first time in over a month because my offers have been all laxatives and electric toothbrushes.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  13. #5428
    Smart Canuck
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Nova Scotia
    Posts
    1,041
    Likes Received
    350
    Trading Score
    88 (100%)



    Quote Originally Posted by maple7 View Post
    Thought I'd mention if you have the buy Oasis and 2 products get $4 off coupon, Oasis and Wonder bread are all $1.99 this week. So buy Oasis, get the bread free, and if you combine it with a points offer they are basically all free. Wonder isn't our usual brand but my store carries white with fiber and whole wheat with fiber as well as the usual white and whole wheat.

    I've seen this deal with pricematching before, but think this is the first time everything has matched up at Shoppers where you can get points too.
    I'm thinkin of doing this for today's 20x.... Been out of the shoppers loop for a while... So my question is can I get 20x pts flyer offer AND my personal offer of 8000 pts wus $40? Not sure if these offers will combine?
    ROMEO, momi, amira84 and 1 others like this.

  14. #5429
    Moderator
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Hamilton, ON
    Age
    44
    Posts
    23,230
    Likes Received
    14081
    Trading Score
    254 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by Binky5 View Post
    I'm thinkin of doing this for today's 20x.... Been out of the shoppers loop for a while... So my question is can I get 20x pts flyer offer AND my personal offer of 8000 pts wus $40? Not sure if these offers will combine?
    ? There is no 20x flyer offer. But if there were, then no, they don't combine.
    ROMEO, momi and dededi like this.

    HUH? YOU DON'T DO SWAGBUCKS??? ARE YOU CRAZAY?!
    SIGN UP!!! SIGN UP!!!


  15. #5430
    CaToonie Ivanasavalot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Windsor, Ontario
    Posts
    284
    Likes Received
    848
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)



    Quote Originally Posted by collegekid View Post
    Just did my usual anxious 6:00 am check of our optimum offers. All I have on my card is 20x WUS $50 good for Sat-Sun only (pts awarded instantly). Maybe this is my punishment for this week's shenanigans? lol

    DM's card has more offers:
    8000 pts WUS $40 (July 3 expiry, pts awarded in 5 days)
    400 pts Palmolive
    500 pts Febreeze
    10x Band-aid
    10x Pringles
    10x Colgate toothbrush (3rd consecutive week getting this one)
    500 pts any Silk beverage (I doubt she has ever bought this)

    Meh!
    I got the exact same thing on Card 3
    Card 1 got 20x wus $50 and
    Card 2 was even more disappointing 500 pts on any Glad press n seal, 1250 on any Woolite laundry care, and 5x on any one canister of Clorox Wipes
    ROMEO, momi, amira84 and 2 others like this.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 2 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 2 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •