User Tag List

Page 385 of 560 FirstFirst ... 285 335 375 383 384 385 386 387 395 435 485 ... LastLast
Results 5,761 to 5,775 of 8398
Like Tree24191Likes

Thread: Share your personalized Shoppers Optimum offers here!

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by maple7 View Post
    If I recall correctly, before loadable offers, if you redeemed on BONUS redemption days and used your main personalized coupon, you didn't get the points. I didn't try it, but think someone posted about it in the past. Example, buy $400 camera, redeem $200 and use a 20x coupon would work, buy $200 groceries redeem $200 and use 8k wus $30 food coupon would not work. Someone hopefully will confirm or correct this. So if that is the case and they implement the loaded offers the same way, it would be 22k Friday or $15 extra stuff on Saturday. I'd go for 22k personally.

If the above is incorrect, you are gambling with what your offers will be for Saturday. My weekly offers have never been as good as the one day ones. I think I'd still go with the 22k Friday offer.

Personally, I've been waiting to buy a tv for about about two months now, but only if on sale and a have a 20x coupon (best option of their offers). I can buy it Friday night with a 20x offer or Saturday with the bonus redemption and hopefully a 20x offer. Difference is only $14 on a $300 + $24 (environmental fee) purchase. Not sure it is worth the gamble either but I think I am waiting and hoping for a 20x offer Saturday, or at least another 20x offer later in the week as a backup and then do the same redemption I can do this Friday.
    Last time on bonus redemption my coupons even did not show up....
    I was talking about regular redemption....
    ROMEO, maple7 and dededi like this.

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

@maple7
    On Friday I have offer spend $100 and get 22000 points...
    So if I redeem 50k for $85 I will get back 22000 points which is $30 on regular redemption and almost $45 on bonus redemption days...
    But if I participate on Saturday I will just get $15 extra(because from the day system went digital on bonus redemption days at my store....loaded offers for minimum threshold amount do not work).
    I am still confused what to do the perfume I want to buy for DH is $85 including taxes...
    And I have to buy it before July 17th...
    ROMEO, maple7 and dededi like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by momi View Post
    @maple7
    So if I redeem 50k for $85 I will get back 22000 points which is $30 on regular redemption and almost $45 on bonus redemption days...
    But if I participate on Saturday I will just get $15 extra(because from the day system went digital on bonus redemption days at my store....loaded offers for minimum threshold amount do not work).
    I am still confused what to do the perfume I want to buy for DH is $85 including taxes...
    lol, sounds like you are confirming that digital coupons don't work on bonus redemption days. So then, for sure I'd buy Friday, it's pay 28k points Friday for $85 or 50k points Saturday for $100.
    Last edited by maple7; Thu, Jul 9th, 2015 at 08:30 AM.
    ROMEO, momi and dededi like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by maple7 View Post
    lol, sounds like you are confirming that digital coupons don't work on bonus redemption days. So then, for sure I'd buy Friday, it's pay 28k points Friday for $85 or 50k points Saturday for $100.
    1000 points is $1.78 regular $170 redemption
    1000 points is $2.10 bonus $200 redemption

The additional 22k points on Saturday would give you an extra $15 dollars
    22k points regular redemption would be $1.78 x 22 = $39.16 worth of points. If you use them Saturday, you'd only get $15 for your $39.16 in points.

Hope I did that correctly.
    Last edited by maple7; Thu, Jul 9th, 2015 at 09:05 AM.
    ROMEO, momi and dededi like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    121 (100%)

arrgh, just confused, so ignore my answer
    Last edited by super807; Thu, Jul 9th, 2015 at 08:52 AM.
    ROMEO and dededi like this.

Savingloonies jenniferandcorban's Avatar
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

I'm in Ottawa and the bonus redemption does not start until Saturday....and why not go in on Friday buy a GC for the amount of the tv after your redemption points being used Saturday. This way you get 20x points for some of the purchase! And you use 15$ less redemption points on Saturday when you buy the TV?
    ROMEO, momi, maple7 and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by momi View Post
    @maple7
    Your redemption 50k is for 100$...but normally it would be 85$. Save 15$ in points used. Which is still a savings...

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by jenniferandcorban View Post
    I'm in Ottawa and the bonus redemption does not start until Saturday....and why not go in on Friday buy a GC for the amount of the tv after your redemption points being used Saturday. This way you get 20x points for some of the purchase! And you use 15$ less redemption points on Saturday when you buy the TV?
    Yes, good point, I'll be using the 22k on Friday regardless, just not for the tv I think.

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

For me I got two offers this for wus 100$..one all week for 18500 and another just Friday for 22k! So I'm going today to buy a GC and tomorrow will go in and make purchase with it!. ( remove the week long offer first as I don't think both offers will work on same day&#128521 this way it's like I'm getting 40500 points wus 100!😉

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by SDM Police View Post
    All accounts involved in gift card bonus points activity are being reviewed now.
    really? Any internal information??

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Shirley Ym Yan View Post
    really? Any internal information??
    Not really like at all! SDM Police????
    dededi likes this.

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

I missed that part of the thread...but seriously?! Kind of ridiculous
    dededi likes this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

This is a little off topic, but I see mention of redeeming for the tv in other posts.

I was going to do that last weekend when the Samsung 32" was on for $299. Changed my mind after researching the model my store sells. (same model at 2 Winnipeg stores). Took some time to find it as it is not in Samsung's regular line of residential models.

It turned out that this model was made for commercial hotels. Has options for hotel connections/control. Lower quality speakers with no output slot for external speakers. Also, still shots will 'burn' the screen. Has 'legs' on each end of screen instead of a centre pedestal. and so on...

So, if you are thinking of buying, call your SDM store, ask for the model #, research and then decide if it works for your needs.

Maybe someone who has this tv model can give their opinions.
    I would have made a new thread but could not figure out how.

Last edited by WINNIPEGZELDA; Thu, Jul 9th, 2015 at 10:14 AM.
    rockco, amira84, maple7 and 2 others like this.

Trading Score
    551 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by SDM Police View Post
    All accounts involved in gift card bonus points activity are being reviewed now.
    Hahaha SDM Police Thanks for the heads up

Sent from my SM-G730W8 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Anna Michele; Thu, Jul 9th, 2015 at 02:52 PM.
    momi, dededi and Glendon Preece like this.
    JOIN NOW WIN BIG in the Survivor Pool starting in the Spring
    Season 40 Winners At War
    https://forum.smartcanucks.ca/435852...a/#post7022499

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by WINNIPEGZELDA View Post
    This is a little off topic, but I see mention of redeeming for the tv in other posts.

I was going to do that last weekend when the Samsung 32" was on for $299. Changed my mind after researching the model my store sells. (same model at 2 Winnipeg stores). Took some time to find it as it is not in Samsung's regular line of residential models.

It turned out that this model was made for commercial hotels. Has options for hotel connections/control. Lower quality speakers with no output slot for external speakers. Also, still shots will 'burn' the screen. Has 'legs' on each end of screen instead of a centre pedestal. and so on...

So, if you are thinking of buying, call your SDM store, ask for the model #, research and then decide if it works for your needs.

Maybe someone who has this tv model can give their opinions.
    I would have made a new thread but could not figure out how.

Thank you for the heads up. Do you happen to know the model number? I was under the impression it was this one:
    http://www.walmart.ca/en/ip/samsung-.../6000193219023
    Last edited by maple7; Thu, Jul 9th, 2015 at 03:05 PM. Reason: wrong link
    dededi likes this.

Thread Information