User Tag List

Page 394 of 560 FirstFirst ... 294 344 384 392 393 394 395 396 404 444 494 ... LastLast
Results 5,896 to 5,910 of 8389
Like Tree24171Likes

Thread: Share your personalized Shoppers Optimum offers here!

  1. #5896
    Frosh Canuck milestogo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    353
    Likes Received
    121
    Trading Score
    6 (100%)



    today 18500 wus $75 wed 16k wus $60
    I did redeem sunday for Vichy ,30% [email protected] sdm and also redeem 3 digi coupons for rimmel /Maybelline makup spent 95000 and earned 9960

    3 digi cpns /: 3500 wub rimmel lip color; 4000 wub maybelle eye color and 2400 wub rmmel face/body color
    ROMEO, momi, amira84 and 3 others like this.

  2. #5897
    Senior Canuck
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    974
    Likes Received
    569
    Trading Score
    19 (100%)



    Quote Originally Posted by Anna Michele View Post
    You do not earn points on fpcs when used towards spend amount bonus points. If you have 10x on frozen fish you would have got the points

    Sent from my SM-G730W8 using Tapatalk
    Thanks for the explanation!
    ROMEO, Anna Michele, momi and 1 others like this.
    Earn money back when shopping on-line by going through the Ebates site. Use my referral link below.
    http://www.ebates.ca/referrer?referrerid=p162PRHFagw%3D
    Earn SwagBucks -- get stuff free! Use my referral link below.
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/kristeven

  3. #5898
    Senior Canuck
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    GTA
    Posts
    983
    Likes Received
    1988
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)




    Wednesday offer: 12000 wus $50 on anything and DH 4000 wus $30 on anything.
    ROMEO, momi, maple7 and 1 others like this.

  4. #5899
    CaToonie
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    ontario
    Posts
    202
    Likes Received
    464
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)



    No offers for Mon or Wed on two accounts....I've been good SDM...really!?!
    ROMEO, momi, maple7 and 2 others like this.

  5. #5900
    Smart Canuck
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Beautiful West Coast
    Posts
    1,452
    Likes Received
    2116
    Trading Score
    183 (100%)




    12k WUS $50 on my card and 16k WUS $60 on DH card.... didn't do the redemption on the weekend so will likely use one or both of these.
    ROMEO, Ivanasavalot, momi and 4 others like this.

  6. #5901
    Smart Canuck morningrose's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Oakville,Ontario
    Posts
    1,999
    Likes Received
    4406
    Trading Score
    87 (100%)




    Both cards 12k wus $50,not showing on app, when logged into website they are there.
    Last edited by morningrose; Tue, Jul 14th, 2015 at 02:11 PM.

  7. #5902
    CaToonie Ivanasavalot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Windsor, Ontario
    Posts
    284
    Likes Received
    848
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)



    12000 wus $50 and 18500 wus $75 for Wednesday offers
    momi, amira84, maple7 and 2 others like this.

  8. #5903
    Junior Canuck
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    569
    Likes Received
    1466
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)




    Quote Originally Posted by morningrose View Post
    Both cards 12k wus $50,not showing on app, when logged into website they are there.
    Sometimes my coupons aren't showing on the app and I swipe down to refresh and they show up.

  9. #5904
    Smart Canuck morningrose's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Oakville,Ontario
    Posts
    1,999
    Likes Received
    4406
    Trading Score
    87 (100%)




    Today I had 2 coupons loaded 12k wus $50,$18k wus $75(week long).Purchased $75.xx before tax redeemed 36k but 12 k coupon only got selected and only that points were added .So I think we should remove lower offer.

  10. #5905
    Smart Canuck
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    1,742
    Likes Received
    4219
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by morningrose View Post
    Today I had 2 coupons loaded 12k wus $50,$18k wus $75(week long).Purchased $75.xx before tax redeemed 36k but 12 k coupon only got selected and only that points were added .So I think we should remove lower offer.
    oh no...I asked this question a few weeks back (thanks to the SCers that answered!). I had an offer for x points wus 50$ and another x points wus 30$ (cant remember the details anymore). I had loaded both because I wasn't sure I would be able to reach the 50$ limit. Turns out, I had enough for 50$ and the system applied the x wus 50$ offer.
    I dont have data on my phone, so can't remove/add offers while in store. I took a chance and it all worked out. Maybe it's worth calling in and getting the points for your 75$ spend?
    oh...I just see that you redeemed...maybe this messed things up, since your opp would have been lower than 75$?
    morningrose, momi, amira84 and 4 others like this.

  11. #5906
    Smart Canuck morningrose's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Oakville,Ontario
    Posts
    1,999
    Likes Received
    4406
    Trading Score
    87 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by d.ot View Post
    oh no...I asked this question a few weeks back (thanks to the SCers that answered!). I had an offer for x points wus 50$ and another x points wus 30$ (cant remember the details anymore). I had loaded both because I wasn't sure I would be able to reach the 50$ limit. Turns out, I had enough for 50$ and the system applied the x wus 50$ offer.
    I dont have data on my phone, so can't remove/add offers while in store. I took a chance and it all worked out. Maybe it's worth calling in and getting the points for your 75$ spend?
    oh...I just see that you redeemed...maybe this messed things up, since your opp would have been lower than 75$?
    Thanks for clarifying, so in non redemption higher pts offer would work then,in redeeming we should be prepared for lower offer( not hard and fast rule for even getting bp).
    Last edited by morningrose; Wed, Jul 15th, 2015 at 01:28 PM.
    momi, amira84 and dededi like this.

  12. #5907
    Smart Canuck amira84's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Comox, B. C.
    Posts
    3,864
    Likes Received
    11036
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)




    Yesterday i had 2 offers loaded on my card. 1000 pts wus $10 on anything and 3000 pts wys $10 on F&S. I picked up milk, eggs, cohcolate milk to get to $10. Not going to lie, i was hoping for both coupons' points. Kekekeke. Lol.

    Both coupon ids showed on cashier's computer screen but only 1 big offer was awarded on the receipt.

    So now we can stop worrying about loading 2 big offers and not getting points for the big one.
    Anna Michele, momi, Cata and 3 others like this.

  13. #5908
    Frosh Canuck
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    392
    Likes Received
    1058
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)



    I was told that the system is set up to take the bigger of the 2 and we won't be able to combine store and loaded offers anymore soon. Example my local stores do alot of spend 50 on beauty get 8k which I've been combining with 16k or 20x. So apparently that wont happen anymore. It'll take the better of the 2 offers.

  14. #5909
    CaNewbie
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Toronto, ON
    Posts
    37
    Likes Received
    105
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)



    Quote Originally Posted by Glendon Preece View Post
    I was told that the system is set up to take the bigger of the 2 and we won't be able to combine store and loaded offers anymore soon. Example my local stores do alot of spend 50 on beauty get 8k which I've been combining with 16k or 20x. So apparently that wont happen anymore. It'll take the better of the 2 offers.
    That's too bad......no more big fun @sdm
    Anna Michele, momi, dededi and 1 others like this.

  15. #5910
    Smart Canuck amira84's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Comox, B. C.
    Posts
    3,864
    Likes Received
    11036
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)




    Friday offers:

    2 cards got 22k/$100 on anything,
    1 card got 20x/$50 on anything.
    Last edited by amira84; Wed, Jul 15th, 2015 at 04:13 PM.
    momi, maple7, dededi and 1 others like this.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 2 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 2 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •