User Tag List

Page 41 of 559 FirstFirst ... 31 39 40 41 42 43 51 91 141 541 ... LastLast
Results 601 to 615 of 8384
Like Tree24161Likes

Thread: Share your personalized Shoppers Optimum offers here!

  1. #601
    CaNewbie
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    62
    Likes Received
    88
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)



    Quote Originally Posted by amira84 View Post
    I wonder if any one could get anything free from sdm using any of their coupons. I noticed they are getting smarter in offering their coupons.

    anyone got any free soaftsoap, or household cleaning supplies using their coupons?
    Yes! I got something free this morning using the Crest toothpaste $2 off coupon. My SDM got the Crest sensitive 85ml toothpaste marked down to $0.99. When I used the $2 off coupon, the cost went down to zero, with no tax, however, no overage though. Wanted to buy one more this afternoon, however it's all gone.

    My other coupons for this week include $2 off Breyers ice cream, Christie cookie $1.49, dish detergent B1F1, bread $0.5 off.
    Last edited by dragoncoupon; Sat, Aug 9th, 2014 at 09:02 PM.
    ssbean and momi like this.

  2. #602
    Smart Canuck
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Beautiful West Coast
    Posts
    1,452
    Likes Received
    2116
    Trading Score
    183 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by amira84 View Post
    I wonder if any one could get anything free from sdm using any of their coupons. I noticed they are getting smarter in offering their coupons.

    anyone got any free soaftsoap, or household cleaning supplies using their coupons?
    I got the $1.50 off any household cleaner .... and used it today on the Sunlight Dishsoap (on clear out) for $2 - so $.50 cost .... it was the sensitive one - white - looked fine not sure why it was on clear out Even their baking soda was $1.99

    Also got 3000 pts WUB any Maybeline Mascara -- so picked up one for $5.99.... with the 3000 pts

    For the $20 on candy/snacks coupon -- I bought 9 Sunny D ($9-$6 = $3); popcorn $4.20, pretzels $3.99 and mentos 2 (4packs) /$5...$22 and I got the 6000 pts ...I'm pretty sure pop would be in the category but not sure about the bottled water ?
    Last edited by dahliagrower; Sat, Aug 9th, 2014 at 10:11 PM.
    ssbean, Anna Michele, momi and 1 others like this.

  3. #603
    Smart Canuck amira84's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Comox, B. C.
    Posts
    3,864
    Likes Received
    11036
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by dahliagrower View Post
    I got the $1.50 off any household cleaner .... and used it today on the Sunlight Dishsoap (on clear out) for $2 - so $.50 cost .... it was the sensitive one - white - looked fine not sure why it was on clear out Even their baking soda was $1.99

    Also got 3000 pts WUB any Maybeline Mascara -- so picked up one for $5.99.... with the 3000 pts

    For the $20 on candy/snacks coupon -- I bought 9 Sunny D ($9-$6 = $3); popcorn $4.20, pretzels $3.99 and mentos 2 (4packs) /$5...$22 and I got the 6000 pts ...I'm pretty sure pop would be in the category but not sure about the bottled water ?


    Wow. You got nice pts for the mascara.
    It's good to know whats included in the "snack" category because i get that coupon a lot of times. Maybe some day i'll try going to sdm at night when there are no other people around and try using that coupon on pop too.
    ssbean and dahliagrower like this.

  4. #604
    Smart Canuck
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Beautiful West Coast
    Posts
    1,452
    Likes Received
    2116
    Trading Score
    183 (100%)




    I'm pretty sure it would work on pop and chips - maybe even the bottled water (?)....
    ssbean, Anna Michele and momi like this.

  5. #605
    CaToonie
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Vancouver
    Posts
    274
    Likes Received
    880
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)



    The pop works, I get that offer a lot and that is when I stock up on pop, chocolate and my oh so addictive Rosemary & Olive oil Triscuits,,,

  6. #606
    Smart Canuck amira84's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Comox, B. C.
    Posts
    3,864
    Likes Received
    11036
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by BCcheapMom View Post
    The pop works, I get that offer a lot and that is when I stock up on pop, chocolate and my oh so addictive Rosemary & Olive oil Triscuits,,,

    that's awesome. Thatk you so much for sharing this with us. I almost always buy coke from sdm 2day special sale but now i can stock up on our household "essential" and get some extra points too. Hurray!!!!
    ssbean, dahliagrower and momi like this.

  7. #607
    CaLoonie
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Where the Wild Things Are
    Posts
    195
    Likes Received
    562
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)



    I have $3.00 off Maxwell house coffee personalized coupon and it is on for $2.99 tomorrow and Monday.

  8. #608
    CaLoonie
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Scarborough, Ontario
    Posts
    171
    Likes Received
    411
    Trading Score
    9 (100%)



    I used my personalized coupon for 2.00 off laundry soap yesterday, but want to do pick up another. Anyone know if i reprint them and use that coupon again- if itll work? Thanks !
    ssbean likes this.

  9. #609
    CaLoonie
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    screen name gives it away
    Posts
    182
    Likes Received
    375
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)



    Quote Originally Posted by tiffy1324 View Post
    I used my personalized coupon for 2.00 off laundry soap yesterday, but want to do pick up another. Anyone know if i reprint them and use that coupon again- if itll work? Thanks !
    Yup you can print and redo the $ off coupons - it is the bonus point coupons that seem to only work once.
    ssbean and tiffy1324 like this.

  10. #610
    Frosh Canuck
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    331
    Likes Received
    933
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)



    Can you print just one of the coupons they email you? When I do they all print...
    momi likes this.

  11. #611
    Smart Canuck
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    1,160
    Likes Received
    2601
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by kermitz1 View Post
    Can you print just one of the coupons they email you? When I do they all print...

    -When you click print, instead of printing on the review page change to save as PDF
    -Open file and then Save As , save it as .jpg file
    -Open the file in Paint
    -Crop and cut and paste

    you can fit as many as 5 in a page depending on size
    free*is*best, ssbean, d.ot and 3 others like this.

  12. #612
    Frosh Canuck
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    331
    Likes Received
    933
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)



    Thank you!!!!
    ssbean likes this.

  13. #613
    Smart Canuck
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    etobicoke
    Posts
    1,037
    Likes Received
    822
    Trading Score
    71 (100%)



    any offers yet?
    ssbean likes this.

  14. #614
    CaLoonie
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Scarborough, Ontario
    Posts
    171
    Likes Received
    411
    Trading Score
    9 (100%)



    None yet
    ssbean likes this.

  15. #615
    Smart Canuck momi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Dreamland,Ontario
    Posts
    3,046
    Likes Received
    10172
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)




    No,not yet....
    ssbean likes this.

Page 41 of 559 FirstFirst ... 31 39 40 41 42 43 51 91 141 541 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •