User Tag List

Page 449 of 560 FirstFirst ... 349 399 439 447 448 449 450 451 459 499 549 ... LastLast
Results 6,721 to 6,735 of 8397
Like Tree24190Likes

Thread: Share your personalized Shoppers Optimum offers here!

  1. #6721
    Frosh Canuck
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    379
    Likes Received
    1535
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)




    A few offers I haven't seen before...

    18.5K wus $100 (did not load this yesterday as I didn't want to mess with the Sat in-store 20x points event)
    1000pts on Biore face cleanser, scrub or mask
    700pts on Softsoap body wash
    5x points on Tassimo
    $1.50 off Nesfruta drink mix (??) Not sure I've ever even seen this product before
    400pts on Tostitos
    1750pts on Cascade action pacs. This one I was able to find a good deal on select Cascade products at my store so with P&G coupon, worked out ok

  2. #6722
    Smart Canuck
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Beautiful West Coast
    Posts
    1,452
    Likes Received
    2116
    Trading Score
    183 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by amira84 View Post
    Dahlia, did you buy only 1 vichy product or 2? This week's flyer has "Buy 2 get 8000" points on Vichy NORMADERM skin care products and this is the same offer that shakeupyourmake offers.
    I am very excited to know if flyer product bonus points + our big coupon + our small coupon, all work together or not. Can be a killer deal!
    Yes - that must have been it ... I got the in-store product offer and the Saturday 20x plus the personal offer of 15x on vichy (not the big offer just a product offer) ... pretty sweet all together... my weeklong offer was 3000 on $10 Food/snack ... which I used separately.....

  3. #6723
    I <3 SmartCanucks. Momof3girlies's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    2,218
    Likes Received
    3892
    Trading Score
    58 (100%)




    Card 1:
    *18,500 wus $100. expiry: Sept. 1
    *16,000 wus $60. expiry: Sept.9
    *400 Tostitos
    *1,000 on Soft soap body wash
    *200 No name pasta
    *600 D'italiano breads
    *1,500 Cashmere toilet paper (12 roll)
    *5X any Life brand maxi pads/liners.

    Card 2 :
    *3,000 wus $10 or more on food or snack. expiry: Sept. 11
    *$8,000 wus $40 or more on any in store. expiry: Sept. 9.
    maple7 and dededi like this.

  4. #6724
    Smart Canuck
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    1,742
    Likes Received
    4219
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)




    My week long offer is 6k wus 30$
    I have a smaller offer 10x Vichy cleansers/toners/exfoliants
    And I just saw @sirandrewr 's thread had an 8k wub 2 Normaderm promo for this week
    Question is...can I combine all these offers?!
    dahliagrower and dededi like this.

  5. #6725
    Smart Canuck
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Beautiful West Coast
    Posts
    1,452
    Likes Received
    2116
    Trading Score
    183 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by d.ot View Post
    My week long offer is 6k wus 30$
    I have a smaller offer 10x Vichy cleansers/toners/exfoliants
    And I just saw @sirandrewr 's thread had an 8k wub 2 Normaderm promo for this week
    Question is...can I combine all these offers?!
    @d.ot you should be able to combine these three offers..... the decision part is that they always say "select" products for the in-store points ... and I find it hard to tell whether the bigger value bottles or the sets on special offer count for those (the sales people don't know until they press the final button) .... If you are buying the regular normaderm products they are around $20/each - so 2 for $40 -- you would get 6000 +8000+4000 = 18000pts not too shabby
    d.ot, amira84, maple7 and 2 others like this.

  6. #6726
    Smart Canuck
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Beautiful West Coast
    Posts
    1,452
    Likes Received
    2116
    Trading Score
    183 (100%)




    D.ot I was just looking at next week's pharmaprix flyer that Tioma posted (thanks Tioma ) .... and vichy (looks like normaderm on the pic ) is on 25% off starting saturday .... so if you are waiting to see what your friday offer was that could work out nicely for you - to do a friday evening shop .... just an idea
    8000 pts
    25% off
    plus your 10x on vichy
    and your one-day offer
    Last edited by dahliagrower; Mon, Sep 7th, 2015 at 01:16 PM.
    d.ot, amira84, maple7 and 2 others like this.

  7. #6727
    Smart Canuck
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    1,796
    Likes Received
    3550
    Trading Score
    5 (100%)




    I had a 3000 wus $10 on food/snack. I shopped on Saturday for 20x points and was not awarded the 3000 digital points for food/snack. I was awarded all other digital offers that were relevant though.

    It's hit and miss.
    dahliagrower, amira84 and dededi like this.

  8. #6728
    Smart Canuck
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Beautiful West Coast
    Posts
    1,452
    Likes Received
    2116
    Trading Score
    183 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by CrazyQT View Post
    I had a 3000 wus $10 on food/snack. I shopped on Saturday for 20x points and was not awarded the 3000 digital points for food/snack. I was awarded all other digital offers that were relevant though.

    It's hit and miss.
    Not hit and miss on this one .... your big -week long offer will not work with the one day 20x offer or any other weekend promo like get 18500 wus $75 .... they just won't combine..... but the bigger offers will combine with in-store point offers and your personalized points offers .....
    CrazyQT, amira84, maple7 and 2 others like this.

  9. #6729
    Smart Canuck uanoor's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Markham
    Posts
    1,615
    Likes Received
    1737
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)




    My Vichy offer is 15X points for any Vichy eye / face cream. So It mean it will not work with face washes or serum etc. Only have to buy those super expensive creams right?? Don't know if there are some in store points for face creams too. will try to see.

    Quote Originally Posted by d.ot View Post
    My week long offer is 6k wus 30$
    I have a smaller offer 10x Vichy cleansers/toners/exfoliants
    And I just saw @sirandrewr's thread had an 8k wub 2 Normaderm promo for this week
    Question is...can I combine all these offers?!
    Need a cheap but still reliable phone plan. Try Public Mobile. Plans starting from $15 ($13 with auto payment).
    Use code R8NLM8 or link when activate with Public Mobile and we both will get $10 bonus.
    Win some extra cash or gift cards. Try Swagbucks... ww.swagbucks.com/refer/uanoor

  10. #6730
    Smart Canuck
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    1,422
    Likes Received
    3310
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)




    Quote Originally Posted by dahliagrower View Post
    @d.ot you should be able to combine these three offers..... the decision part is that they always say "select" products for the in-store points ... and I find it hard to tell whether the bigger value bottles or the sets on special offer count for those (the sales people don't know until they press the final button) .... If you are buying the regular normaderm products they are around $20/each - so 2 for $40 -- you would get 6000 +8000+4000 = 18000pts not too shabby
    For instore promos, if the cashier scans the product but not your optimum card, their screen will say "you could have received xxx points" and they (or you) can tell whether or not the item is included. I do this all the time. It's still a pain for planning as you don't know til you get to the store, smartcanucks is the best for that.

    Same for personal offers, I don't pay if the coupon id isn't still green on the screen. Doesn't help with whether or not you'll get points on multiples though.

    I have 15x on Vichy this week as well. Would love to hear from anyone who knows whether it works on multiples or not.
    uanoor, d.ot, amira84 and 2 others like this.

  11. #6731
    Smart Canuck
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    1,422
    Likes Received
    3310
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)




    Quote Originally Posted by goldenkagi View Post
    10k wus $50 - so stingy, SDM!
    4500 wub Life Brand Acetaminophen
    $5 off any Buckley's tablets
    15x any milk - yes
    1500 wub any Tresemme
    $7 off any Tinactin
    2500 wub Pampers diapers - maybe
    Your first one isn't so bad, it gives you an opportunity to get a little better than 20x any day this week if you want (20x=10,000 points, your coupon 10,000+500 base points).
    dededi likes this.

  12. #6732
    Smart Canuck
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    1,422
    Likes Received
    3310
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)




    16k wus $75
    1k biore
    350 country harvest bread/bagels
    1k quo pads/puffs (50-120)
    800 cheetos
    15x vichy
    $6.75 off voltaren (75-100g)
    Wed: 12k wus $50

    3k wus $10 food
    700 vector bars
    3k life acid reducer (8-10)
    1750 cascade (18-25)
    5x neilson
    15x shoe laces
    450 eos lip balm
    Wed: 16k wus $60
    Last edited by maple7; Mon, Sep 7th, 2015 at 02:09 PM.
    amira84, dededi and MountainGoat like this.

  13. #6733
    Smart Canuck
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    1,796
    Likes Received
    3550
    Trading Score
    5 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by dahliagrower View Post
    Not hit and miss on this one .... your big -week long offer will not work with the one day 20x offer or any other weekend promo like get 18500 wus $75 .... they just won't combine..... but the bigger offers will combine with in-store point offers and your personalized points offers .....
    Ahh, Thanks!

    I went yesterday and used the 3000 BP coupon as it's easy to spend $10 when I forgot to get eggs and bread the day before.

  14. #6734
    Smart Canuck amira84's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Comox, B. C.
    Posts
    3,864
    Likes Received
    11036
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by dahliagrower View Post
    D.ot I was just looking at next week's pharmaprix flyer that Tioma posted (thanks Tioma ) .... and vichy (looks like normaderm on the pic ) is on 25% off starting saturday .... so if you are waiting to see what your friday offer was that could work out nicely for you - to do a friday evening shop .... just an idea
    8000 pts
    25% off
    plus your 10x on vichy
    and your one-day offer

    Thanks for mentioning this sale, dahlia. I think i will just wait for Friday night for this sale+my vichy coupon + my big coupon.
    dahliagrower, d.ot, maple7 and 1 others like this.

  15. #6735
    Smart Canuck
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    1,796
    Likes Received
    3550
    Trading Score
    5 (100%)




    Card 1

    3000 WUS $10 on skincare
    15X any vichy face product


    Has anyone had luck using these coupons combined with the 8000 BP wub 2 vichy Normaderm?
    amira84 and dededi like this.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •