User Tag List

Page 475 of 560 FirstFirst ... 375 425 465 473 474 475 476 477 485 525 ... LastLast
Results 7,111 to 7,125 of 8398
Like Tree24191Likes

Thread: Share your personalized Shoppers Optimum offers here!

  1. #7111
    Canadian Guru cabmonk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    15,773
    Likes Received
    14018
    Trading Score
    28 (100%)




    Newest ones for me..

    15x points on any visine eye drops
    3000 points wus $10 on food or snacks
    15x points on any Listerine mouthwash
    5000 points on life brand muscle or back pain relief
    700 points on any febreze air effects or can air freshener
    1100 points on any PC frozen meatballs
    400 points on any PC chocolate covered nuts or raisins
    Momof3girlies, maple7 and dededi like this.


  2. #7112
    Smart Canuck
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    4,589
    Likes Received
    4534
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)




    1 of my card has the same Jello Cottonelle 3 lousy offers that I keep getting.

    The other card has 8000 wus $30 over the counter medicine, which I won't be using. Let's hope Monday's offer is better.
    maple7 and dededi like this.

  3. #7113
    Moderator
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Hamilton, ON
    Age
    45
    Posts
    23,281
    Likes Received
    14149
    Trading Score
    254 (100%)




    My weekly offers are not good enough for me to shop, and my Monday offers are no better. I have been picking up milk at sdm but little else lately!

    Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk
    kimijeen, amira84 and dededi like this.

    HUH? YOU DON'T DO SWAGBUCKS??? ARE YOU CRAZAY?!
    SIGN UP!!! SIGN UP!!!


  4. #7114
    CaLoonie
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Belleville, Ontario
    Posts
    115
    Likes Received
    129
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)



    I got 3000pts WUS $10 on food or snacks. Cadbury bars are 3/$5, and Checkout 51 has a $2 cash rebate wub 2, to a maximum of 3 claims. So I'm going to buy 6 bars (2x$5), get my 3000 points and get back $6. So basically, $4+tax for 3000 points. Then I'll use the bars for stocking stuffers or for gifts for teachers and bus drivers, etc (coupled with a $5 Tim Hortons card). I love this offer!
    Some people's heroes wear capes...mine wear combat boots.

  5. #7115
    Moderator
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Hamilton, ON
    Age
    45
    Posts
    23,281
    Likes Received
    14149
    Trading Score
    254 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by ange410 View Post
    I got 3000pts WUS $10 on food or snacks. Cadbury bars are 3/$5, and Checkout 51 has a $2 cash rebate wub 2, to a maximum of 3 claims. So I'm going to buy 6 bars (2x$5), get my 3000 points and get back $6. So basically, $4+tax for 3000 points. Then I'll use the bars for stocking stuffers or for gifts for teachers and bus drivers, etc (coupled with a $5 Tim Hortons card). I love this offer!
    Nice!

    Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk
    Momof3girlies, ange410 and dededi like this.

    HUH? YOU DON'T DO SWAGBUCKS??? ARE YOU CRAZAY?!
    SIGN UP!!! SIGN UP!!!


  6. #7116
    CaNewbie
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    20
    Likes Received
    28
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)



    I think my mother and I's 'honeymoon' bonus point offers have expired. I got only 1 offer for the next week, 8000 points for any $50 purchase.My mother has 2 offers1000 points for any $10 purchase.4000 points for any $30 purchase.I want to know what is the maximum points I can redeem at one time? Because I have 180,000 points and I want to buy a television. And what is WUS and WUB?
    dededi likes this.

  7. #7117
    CaNewbie
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    20
    Likes Received
    28
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)



    Quote Originally Posted by ange410 View Post
    I got 3000pts WUS $10 on food or snacks. Cadbury bars are 3/$5, and Checkout 51 has a $2 cash rebate wub 2, to a maximum of 3 claims. So I'm going to buy 6 bars (2x$5), get my 3000 points and get back $6. So basically, $4+tax for 3000 points. Then I'll use the bars for stocking stuffers or for gifts for teachers and bus drivers, etc (coupled with a $5 Tim Hortons card). I love this offer!
    The maximum you can claim is 4 bars. I bought 3 and claimed 2. But Checkout51 rejected my offer and said the Cadbury bars are not shown on my receipt. My receipt only has a few items and the Cadbury bars were clearly shown on my receipt. I sent my request again along with a picture of the Cadbury bars I still haven't consumed. It has been over a day now and I still haven't received any response from them.
    dededi likes this.

  8. #7118
    Smart Canuck
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    1,742
    Likes Received
    4219
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by samsontor View Post
    The maximum you can claim is 4 bars. I bought 3 and claimed 2. But Checkout51 rejected my offer and said the Cadbury bars are not shown on my receipt. My receipt only has a few items and the Cadbury bars were clearly shown on my receipt. I sent my request again along with a picture of the Cadbury bars I still haven't consumed. It has been over a day now and I still haven't received any response from them.
    If you bought 3 bars, you will only be able to submit 1 claim, since the offer is 2$ per 2 bars
    amira84 and dededi like this.

  9. #7119
    CaNewbie
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    20
    Likes Received
    28
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)



    Quote Originally Posted by d.ot View Post
    If you bought 3 bars, you will only be able to submit 1 claim, since the offer is 2$ per 2 bars
    I meant I bought 3 bars and claimed 2 bars. $2. They could not see a single bar on my receipt. Then I received an email from them that said "It looks like our system made an error; sorry about that!"
    "
    d.ot and dededi like this.

  10. #7120
    Junior Canuck
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    557
    Likes Received
    1323
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)



    Did anyone get a Monday offer? Will we get a Wednesday offer for REmembrance day? I need a WUS $50/$60 coupon to buy groceries. My weekly one for 18,500 WUS $100 is not acceptable!

  11. #7121
    CaLoonie
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Belleville, Ontario
    Posts
    115
    Likes Received
    129
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)



    Quote Originally Posted by jsmile View Post
    Did anyone get a Monday offer? Will we get a Wednesday offer for REmembrance day? I need a WUS $50/$60 coupon to buy groceries. My weekly one for 18,500 WUS $100 is not acceptable!
    I just got my Wednesday offer - 16,000 WUS $60, and my Monday offer is 1000 WUS $10.
    Some people's heroes wear capes...mine wear combat boots.

  12. #7122
    Senior Canuck WINNIPEGZELDA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Winnipeg
    Posts
    752
    Likes Received
    2433
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)




    Both of us got 18500/$100 - week long

    Monday - 3k/$10 for me, DH got no offer

    Wednesday, Remembrance Day - 12k/$50 for me, DH got no offer

    Will use Monday offer on Chocolate (thanks dahliagrower), and Wed offer for Lancôme bonus.
    I've been told I really, really, need the Lancôme Flash Bronzer Gel, around $40.
    I don't know why...isn't the washed out, tired look in fashion?

    Question (I should know the answer, but don't)?
    Will instore promo get 18.5k wus $75 on beauty combine with my Wed offer 12k wus $50?

  13. #7123
    Junior Canuck
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    557
    Likes Received
    1323
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)



    Whew! I got a wednesday offer for WUS $50 so I can buy milk now. LOL. I never got a Monday offer for either accounts but Wednesday showed up.
    Momof3girlies and dededi like this.

  14. #7124
    I <3 SmartCanucks. Momof3girlies's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    2,223
    Likes Received
    3902
    Trading Score
    58 (100%)




    Went out today, had 3,000 wus $10 on Food or snack.
    -Bought gift card of 20.00 first;
    -10x campbells cup of soups @ 0.99c each.
    -1 bag of nacho doritos (for tonights taco salad), for 1,xx
    -2x Five Alive peach juice cartons on sale @ 0.99c each. reg. price 3.xx
    -1 can of black beans (again for taco salad) @ 0.99c each.
    -2x presidents choice cookies @1,99 each.
    Total came to just under $20.00

  15. #7125
    CaLoonie
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    129
    Likes Received
    124
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)



    Quote Originally Posted by WINNIPEGZELDA View Post
    Both of us got 18500/$100 - week long

    Monday - 3k/$10 for me, DH got no offer

    Wednesday, Remembrance Day - 12k/$50 for me, DH got no offer

    Will use Monday offer on Chocolate (thanks dahliagrower), and Wed offer for Lancôme bonus.
    I've been told I really, really, need the Lancôme Flash Bronzer Gel, around $40.
    I don't know why...isn't the washed out, tired look in fashion?

    Question (I should know the answer, but don't)?
    Will instore promo get 18.5k wus $75 on beauty combine with my Wed offer 12k wus $50?
    nope will not combine
    dededi likes this.

Page 475 of 560 FirstFirst ... 375 425 465 473 474 475 476 477 485 525 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •