User Tag List

Page 479 of 560 FirstFirst ... 379 429 469 477 478 479 480 481 489 529 ... LastLast
Results 7,171 to 7,185 of 8398
Like Tree24191Likes

Thread: Share your personalized Shoppers Optimum offers here!

Trading Score
    254 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by maple7 View Post
    For the people getting the infamous three offers, just wondering if you are using your optimum card? Just trying to figure out how to avoid getting them. I received them once but hadn't used the card for at least 3 weeks.
    Completely random

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk
    super807, maple7 and dededi like this.

HUH? YOU DON'T DO SWAGBUCKS??? ARE YOU CRAZAY?!

Trading Score
    254 (100%)

lol, ya, I have to push myself to go on Friday nights. I can think of a million things I'd rather do then even if it makes sense to go. I miss most Friday night shops in the winter.
    I have to force myself to do every shop lol. It's always mentally taxing!

HUH? YOU DON'T DO SWAGBUCKS??? ARE YOU CRAZAY?!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by annedougherty View Post
    I have to force myself to do every shop lol. It's always mentally taxing!

lol, agree, I love the 3k wus $10 food ones, so much less effort for an awesome return!
    However, not worth the gas if not going by anyway.
    Last edited by maple7; Tue, Nov 17th, 2015 at 11:58 AM.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by annedougherty View Post
    Completely random

Quite true, it just seems that some people get them a lot.
    Decaf and dededi like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    121 (100%)

Quite true, it just seems that some people get them a lot.
    True, but when I started getting them this summer, my SDM shopping pattern had been constant for several months. There is nothing that would have triggered it. And two weeks ago when I got the crap offers again, I didn't get an offer on Monday, Wednesday or Friday either. I don't think there is rhyme or reason to it.
    Decaf and dededi like this.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    111 (100%)

Can you use coupons to bring down the total on your personal offer and still get the points? Was thinking about doing my Wednesday offer of 12,000 WUS $50 but only if I can significantly bring down my out of pocket expenses and still be awarded the points. Thanks in advance! Also, do manufacturer peelies on products count as normal coupons ... seen some on head and shoulders which we really need asap
    dededi likes this.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by mapletrees View Post
    Can you use coupons to bring down the total on your personal offer and still get the points? Was thinking about doing my Wednesday offer of 12,000 WUS $50 but only if I can significantly bring down my out of pocket expenses and still be awarded the points. Thanks in advance! Also, do manufacturer peelies on products count as normal coupons ... seen some on head and shoulders which we really need asap
    dollar off coupons will count, but not FPC's or BOGO's. peelies will count as regular dollar off coupons, but the store clearance stickers (the red manager ones) will not.
    mapletrees and dededi like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by mapletrees View Post
    Yes with most coupons, did it today, however ocassionally you'll find a coupon that doesn't work, depends on the specific coupon id. I cannot tell you specifically that the Wednesday 12k wus $50 works, perhaps someone else can.
    mapletrees and dededi like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by super807 View Post
    True, but when I started getting them this summer, my SDM shopping pattern had been constant for several months. There is nothing that would have triggered it. And two weeks ago when I got the crap offers again, I didn't get an offer on Monday, Wednesday or Friday either. I don't think there is rhyme or reason to it.
    Predigital, I missed the odd set of offers. The week before last I didn't receive a Friday coupon on one account (dh). I was looking for a pattern, all I could see was that I missed shopping two weeks in a row, even if I shopped the week before the missing offer. I rarely miss any weeks, which may be stopping "my turn" at the bad offers.

It's just a thought, however doesn't seem to fit your experience. I was hoping that we could identify a cause so we could prevent the bad offers. In the summer I would be running into sdm at the end of the week for eggs, just to make sure I shopped each week lol.
    amira84 and dededi like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

In the summer I would be running into sdm at the end of the week for eggs, just to make sure I shopped each week lol.

Looks like you are too scared of these 3 rotten offers. Lol
    maple7 and dededi like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by amira84 View Post
    Looks like you are too scared of these 3 rotten offers. Lol
    Lol, yes, definitely don't want them!
    amira84 and dededi like this.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I had an offer 1000 points wus $5 on candy and snacks wasn't going to use it but today I went to shoppers and at the freezer isle saw breyers yoghurt swirls in clear out for $1.99 and I had an offer at co51 (2 claims for $1ea.) so I bought 3 got the 1000 points when I tried to upload my receipt the offer wasn't there any more, so frustrated
    dededi and JasmineTea like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by apple pie View Post
    I had an offer 1000 points wus $5 on candy and snacks wasn't going to use it but today I went to shoppers and at the freezer isle saw breyers yoghurt swirls in clear out for $1.99 and I had an offer at co51 (2 claims for $1ea.) so I bought 3 got the 1000 points when I tried to upload my receipt the offer wasn't there any more, so frustrated

I hate when that happens. It has happened to be a few times.
    JasmineTea likes this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Hi lovelies! Lol
    I just spotted another potential money maker deal and i believe its better than our softsoap deal. Dont know if anyone else has spotted it or not.

Next week herbal essences shampoo/conditioner is on sale for $2.49 @ sdm. Buy 3 get 2000 pts on flyer. I saw that my p&g insert has a $2.00 off coupon on any herbal essences shampoo AND conditioner.
    So if we buy 6 herbal essences (3 shampoos and 3 conditioners) $2.49 x 6 = $14.94 - $6.00 coupons ($2.00 x 3) = $8.94. Plus 4000 points for 6 bottles.
    Right? Am i making any sense or am i dreaming?

We can buy these shampoos and conditioners in multiples of 6 to make this deal work. If it works then its a better deal than our softsoaps because we will pay $11.98 for 4 softsoap bottles to get 4000 pts. But we will be paying $8.94 on 6 shampoo/conditioners to get 4000 pts.

Let me know if there is a flaw in this crazy scheme. Lol
    lotsasavings and dededi like this.

Trading Score
    551 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by amira84 View Post
    Hi lovelies! Lol
    I just spotted another potential money maker deal and i believe its better than our softsoap deal. Dont know if anyone else has spotted it or not.

Next week herbal essences shampoo/conditioner is on sale for $2.49 @ sdm. Buy 3 get 2000 pts on flyer. I saw that my p&g insert has a $2.00 off coupon on any herbal essences shampoo AND conditioner.
    So if we buy 6 herbal essences (3 shampoos and 3 conditioners) $2.49 x 6 = $14.94 - $6.00 coupons ($2.00 x 3) = $8.94. Plus 4000 points for 6 bottles.
    Right? Am i making any sense or am i dreaming?

We can buy these shampoos and conditioners in multiples of 6 to make this deal work. If it works then its a better deal than our softsoaps because we will pay $11.98 for 4 softsoap bottles to get 4000 pts. But we will be paying $8.94 on 6 shampoo/conditioners to get 4000 pts.

Let me know if there is a flaw in this crazy scheme. Lol
    Sounds good to me $2.49 x 6 $15 = 4000 - $6 in coups $9 oop + tax

Sent from my SM-G730W8 using Tapatalk
    lotsasavings, amira84 and dededi like this.
    JOIN NOW WIN BIG in the Survivor Pool starting in the Spring
    Season 40 Winners At War
    https://forum.smartcanucks.ca/435852...a/#post7022499

Page 479 of 560 FirstFirst ... 379 429 469 477 478 479 480 481 489 529 ... LastLast

Thread Information