User Tag List

Page 485 of 560 FirstFirst ... 385 435 475 483 484 485 486 487 495 535 ... LastLast
Results 7,261 to 7,275 of 8398
Like Tree24191Likes

Thread: Share your personalized Shoppers Optimum offers here!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by amira84 View Post
    Now i want smashbox.
    i have their shape matters HUGE palette and their eyebrow kit (seperate) and eye shadow primer. I am sooo impressed with their contour kit, eye brow kit and primer that i dont want to try these products from any other brand. I am not a huge fan of their eye shadows in the shape matters palettes. They are either too light or too dark for my complexion. BUT i am just learning how to put on make up so i can be wrong about their eye shadows.

I want to try their lip glosses and lip sticks. But i already have so much from LW and stila and nars that it's almost stupid to spend more money.
    And My store carries only 5 or 6 smashbox lip liners. But these truckload points using my Wed 16k wus $60 offer....! Oh God....i can't resist but must resist! Going nuts here!
    Quote Originally Posted by annedougherty View Post
    Contour kit is just amazing. Some eye palettes are better than others. I bought the Cherry Smoke one from last year and it's one of the most useful and beautiful pallettes ever. It's all I need at the moment.

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk

I have had my eyes on their cherry smoke palette too but then..i dont know...it looks matte eye shadows. Where's my shimmer+glitter?
    A few months ago i saw a huge smashbox palette at my sdm. It had so my trios and i think a couple blushes and small mascara as well. It was selling for about $75, i guess. I think i'll buy this one or may be keep my money in my hands. So undecisive!
    JasmineTea likes this.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Anne you are killing me. I made a big cosmetic purchase recently and I have been trying to resist buying more cosmetics. Now I have to go to Shoppers and check out Smashbox on Wednesday. Smashbox does have good products.
    amira84, maple7 and Davetherave like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by JasmineTea View Post
    Anne you are killing me. I made a big cosmetic purchase recently and I have been trying to resist buying more cosmetics. Now I have to go to Shoppers and check out Smashbox on Wednesday. Smashbox does have good products.
    +1
    +2
    +3
    annedougherty and JasmineTea like this.

Trading Score
    254 (100%)

Lol, they are going to sell so much smashbox tomorrow!!! Oh, also, the photo filter powder foundation is fantastic for those who like coverage but hate liquid foundation. I will be repurchasing that as long as they make it. Amira, they have those palettes that are half matte half glittery. Forget what they are called. I don't do glittery shadow lol I prefer smokey eyes.

amira84, maple7 and JasmineTea like this.

HUH? YOU DON'T DO SWAGBUCKS??? ARE YOU CRAZAY?!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    121 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by beachdown View Post
    6k points when you spend $10
    A full page later, still haven't seen anyone ask about this. Sorry if it's in the later pages. But did you really get an offer of 6000 pts wus $10 or was this a typo?
    Davetherave likes this.

Trading Score
    254 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by super807 View Post
    A full page later, still haven't seen anyone ask about this. Sorry if it's in the later pages. But did you really get an offer of 6000 pts wus $10 or was this a typo?
    No one asked because we know that's not a real offer. Could be a typo.

amira84 and Davetherave like this.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by annedougherty View Post
    Lol, they are going to sell so much smashbox tomorrow!!! Oh, also, the photo filter powder foundation is fantastic for those who like coverage but hate liquid foundation. I will be repurchasing that as long as they make it. Amira, they have those palettes that are half matte half glittery. Forget what they are called. I don't do glittery shadow lol I prefer smokey eyes.

So sad now...Went to my local Shoppers to checkout what Smashbox they had left. No more palettes or kits left. Other Shoppers near me did not carry Smashbox.
    amira84, maple7 and Davetherave like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

So sad now...Went to my local Shoppers to checkout what Smashbox they had left. No more palettes or kits left. Other Shoppers near me did not carry Smashbox.
    Same here. Only 1 lip gloss gift set left and I need 2. I'll find something similar.
    Sales person was kind enough to put away the 1 lip gloss set for me.

No Wednesday offers for either of us, so will do 2 big redemptions on senior's day. All in beauty boutique.

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

Just got this one. Is this any good.

Name:  IMG_20151125_045037.JPG
Views: 367
Size:  18.8 KB
    Davetherave and JasmineTea like this.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Me too! While I don't really NEED anymore makeup, I'd probably kick myself for not checking it out. Maybe my Christmas present to myself ;-) I got the 16K wus $60 offer today, and lots of Shoppers that carry Smashbox so I'll report back later on what happens with the points.

Wonder if this would all work if you ordered through ebates and beautyBoutique ? Anyone want to test that out ?
    annedougherty, amira84 and maple7 like this.

Trading Score
    471 (100%)

Anyone know if Marcelle Make up Wipes count as cosmetics?

I got 15x wus 5.00 or more on Kraft products as my Friday offer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I haven't check my Mon/Wed/Fri offers in ages. Since when has SDM been offering personalized coupon on entire brand lines?

Name:  SDM K.JPG
Views: 363
Size:  43.4 KB
    Anna Michele, amira84 and maple7 like this.

Trading Score
    254 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by tictacoh View Post
    I haven't check my Mon/Wed/Fri offers in ages. Since when has SDM been offering personalized coupon on entire brand lines?

Name:  SDM K.JPG
Views: 363
Size:  43.4 KB
    Since this Friday I guess lol. I didn't get any of those and wouldn't use them if I did. Who wants 15x when you can get 20x?

Anna Michele and amira84 like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

This is the first time they have sent these type of offers. I got 15x on any tylenol oroducts on friday. I think it's only "black friday special" kind of offer.
    Anna Michele and maple7 like this.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by ReallySC View Post
    Me too! While I don't really NEED anymore makeup, I'd probably kick myself for not checking it out. Maybe my Christmas present to myself ;-) I got the 16K wus $60 offer today, and lots of Shoppers that carry Smashbox so I'll report back later on what happens with the points.

Wonder if this would all work if you ordered through ebates and beautyBoutique ? Anyone want to test that out ?
    Ok for any inquiring minds, dropped by one of my larger local SDMs and picked up the Smashbox Double Exposure palette (14 shadows, can also use water to make more vibrant, deeper shades, make metallic, etc). I also picked up the Art.Love.Color for Eyes set with 5 eye liners. The cosmetician said they had been stocked full of Smashbox before this week's sale began but lots of sets sold out now. While I did get great points (20x wus $75 cosmetics, 15x Smashbox products), I did not get my personalized offer for 16K wus $60 as well (which hey we suspected it wouldn't go through but no harm in trying). It thought it popped up on the register display briefly...I had a moment lol, but no sign of it on my receipt.

Smashbox Palette = $45 (even better as the sticker said $60 but this threw me off and sent me back to reassess my spend to get to $75)
    Smashbox Eyeliners = $48 (just less than $10 each is definitely a better deal. Was just going to buy one eye liner at $23 but based on surprise on palette, this was a better option).
    plus life brand cleansing cloths.

Total $100.49
    Regular points: 1000
    In store bonus: 32020
    Total points: 33020 (still pretty good considering 38K is worth $60!) Wrapping it up and putting it under the tree for me
    kimijeen and amira84 like this.

Page 485 of 560 FirstFirst ... 385 435 475 483 484 485 486 487 495 535 ... LastLast

Thread Information