User Tag List

Page 494 of 560 FirstFirst ... 394 444 484 492 493 494 495 496 504 544 ... LastLast
Results 7,396 to 7,410 of 8398
Like Tree24191Likes

Thread: Share your personalized Shoppers Optimum offers here!

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

- I didn't receive my points today on the (1)- 4 litre bag of neilson milk I bought mine was the skim -so I called and he gave me the 5 times which is 120 points -hey we have to call for everylittle point if we want to - I am glad I did -mind you their call volume was high today so took awhile to get thru

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by plc View Post
    I had the same issue today. I called and got the points added. I thought maybe there were system errors but maybe it is something with that offer.
    Yes I think the problem in the milk offer because I had 2 other offers which were awarded right away, but I didn't bother to call, I may call tomorrow as every point count
    ROMEO, Davetherave and JasmineTea like this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I bought a lot of stuff on Sunday on the 18,500 wus $100.00 deal. I picked up a fair bit of Physician's Formula make-up because of the rebate coupons. The packaging is very cool so it does look very pretty for gifts. Now I see my personal offer for today is 18,500 wus $75.00. Darn that's even better. I could have done more with that.

Also, I have to return two of the many items I bought. What happens to the 18500 points now since the bill will actually be under $100.00 now?
    ROMEO, Davetherave and JasmineTea like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    121 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Tiana View Post
    Also, I have to return two of the many items I bought. What happens to the 18500 points now since the bill will actually be under $100.00 now?
    Usually the points get taken away.
    Davetherave, JasmineTea and Tiana like this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by super807 View Post
    Usually the points get taken away.
    That's too bad, I was hoping maybe it would be a portion of the points. I wonder if I should return the whole lot in one bag then and re-buy it with a replacement item for the two I have to return.
    Davetherave likes this.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

That's too bad, I was hoping maybe it would be a portion of the points. I wonder if I should return the whole lot in one bag then and re-buy it with a replacement item for the two I have to return.
    @Tiana :
    You still might not get the points since you have redeemed that offer already unless you have a similar offer that you can redeem.
    One time I had to exchange something and I asked the cashier if she could do the return and exchange so that I would not lose the points since I was spending at least the amount I was refunding.She asked a supervisor. The supervisor said she could do the refund as a refund without a receipt (therefore not using your optimum card or your receipt) and then charge me for the other items since I was spending a little more than the amount of the refund. That way it did not affect my points. Hopefully, if you have a nice cashier, she might do that for you too.
    I hope this helps and works for you.
    Davetherave and Tiana like this.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

super807 is right, the bonus points get taken away if the return makes the purchase go under the spend requirement. YMMV, but if you have a nice cashier/supervisor, you can explain your situation and some will let you do a no receipt return so your points don't get messed up.

Tiana, sorry to hijack, but I have a question about the Physicians Formula rebates. If you buy a few products on one receipt, do you just send it all in one envelope? Thanks
    Davetherave and Tiana like this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by goldenkagi View Post
    super807 is right, the bonus points get taken away if the return makes the purchase go under the spend requirement. YMMV, but if you have a nice cashier/supervisor, you can explain your situation and some will let you do a no receipt return so your points don't get messed up.

Tiana, sorry to hijack, but I have a question about the Physicians Formula rebates. If you buy a few products on one receipt, do you just send it all in one envelope? Thanks
    I have checked my three receipts and as near as I can tell I had a portion of the points deducted. This seems reasonable since I I returned an item and no longer have points for it earning for the item. But I am keeping a portion of the wus points, which i thought I might lose entirely once the bill was reduced. I hope I explained that well. The deal was 18,500 wus $100.00. If i returned something costing $20, for example, on receipt for a $100 sale, then 1/5 of the 18,500 point would be deducted. I suppose doing a no receipt return was possible, in which case I would have received the money back in a gift card and kept my points. That might have been a better deal, as they offered that on the items. However, I am really, really bad at remembering to use cards like that and have a habit of misplacing them. So the points deduction seemed the better way to go for me.

As for the Physician's Formula rebates, I was wondering the same thing. I assume if you buy a lot they have to go in the one envelope as you must include the original receipt. One rebate sheet said no more than 4 rebates would be issued on one cheque. But that did not seem to affect submission as there was no limit stated other than only one of each product UPC per customer.

Just as a bonus note - two of the items I bought ended up being on sale at 10.99, and those items had $9.00 rebate stickers on them. These were:
    Mineral Wear Talc-Free Mineral Oh So Radiant! Powder
    Super BB All-in-1 Beauty Balm Bronzer and Blush

I also found that RCSS had about four items from the line on sale and only in specific colours. However, they were only $7 (and some cents but I have forgotten the exact amount). Two of the Items were:
    Nude Wear Glowing Nude Bronzer (Natural)
    Argan Wear Ultra Nourishing Argan Oil CC Cream (Natural) (I got a $9 dollar rebate sticker for this one.)

Unfortunately the ones that I most wanted I could not find with rebate stickers:
    Nude Wear touch of Glow Palette
    Argan Wear Ultra Nourishing Argan Oil Blush (Natural)
    Argan Wear Ultra Nourishing Argan Oil Bronzer (Light Bronzer)
    City Glow Daily Defense Bronzer (New York)

It has been many,many years since I used Physician's Formula products, but I really liked them. Also, although I am not usually swayed by packaging, I adore the look of these new product lines.

I managed to combine the sale ones with rebate coupons with some other items I had to buy and another Dessange deal to get the 18,500 wus $100 and 18,500 wus $75 which was my personal offer.
    Last edited by Tiana; Thu, Dec 17th, 2015 at 06:47 AM.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Thanks for the detailed info on the Physician's Formula rebates! I was thinking about purchasing because hub's card has an 8k wus $50 offer, but I'll have to see which ones have the rebate stickers in store. I was thinking that 8k wus $50 isn't that great of an offer but if I'll be getting money back then why not right?

Plus, it's good to know that they don't take away all of the bonus points. The nicest of my supervisors always told me to call her when customers wanted to do returns on bonus point events because of the potential clawback. This time, the system works in our favour!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I've officially joined the HICKORY STICKS CLUB

3 offers for the week....

400 hickory sticks
    5x Nivea lip balm
    200 Jell-O

Hubby is back to 18500/$100.
    along with 6 low low offers.

SDM is really experimenting with us for change in shopping habits. Offers dramatically changed when I stopped weekly use of VIB coupons. (except for last week). Think a couple of months now. How about seniors pull-up VIS (Very Important Senior) lol!

Crossing fingers for peace in the New Year....oh, and great offers, too!! with small $ threshold

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Do we still earn points if we used $ off coupons to lower the total, I had an offer 1000 points wus $5 on c&s. Got 2 vector bars $2.99 each , used $4 off coupon wub2 but the offer didn't work when i tried to use it yesterday
    Or these bars don't consider c&s. Thanks
    Davetherave and JasmineTea like this.

Banned
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

There you go....don't feel bad, the internet is full of lies

Quote Originally Posted by JasmineTea View Post
    Ok, I lied, kind of . Weekly offers were no good but I did go on Monday because I had an offer offer of 3000 points wus $10 on snacks or candies and ended up buying bags Lays potato chips @ $1.49 each and boxes of Mrs. Fields @$1.99 each.

Banned
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thanks for the visual...good thing I skipped breakfast

Quote Originally Posted by WINNIPEGZELDA View Post

400 hickory sticks
    5x Nivea lip balm
    200 Jell-O

SDM is really experimenting with us for change in shopping habits. Offers dramatically changed when I stopped weekly use of VIB coupons. (except for last week). Think a couple of months now. How about seniors pull-up VIS (Very Important Senior) lol!

Crossing fingers for peace in the New Year....oh, and great offers, too!! with small $ threshold

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by WINNIPEGZELDA View Post

400 hickory sticks
    5x Nivea lip balm
    200 Jell-O

Last week was Contonelle, Jello and 5x Easy Off Oven cleaner. Been getting the 3 lousy coupons on and off for weeks now. This week's back to normal; I got 10000 wus $50 and 4000 wus $20 food and snack. I'd much prefer 3000 wus $10 but SDM usually pretty stingy around X-mas time.
    WINNIPEGZELDA and Davetherave like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Decaf View Post
    I'd much prefer 3000 wus $10 but SDM usually pretty stingy around X-mas time.
    I received this offer on one of my cards today Will definitely use it.

Page 494 of 560 FirstFirst ... 394 444 484 492 493 494 495 496 504 544 ... LastLast

Thread Information