User Tag List

Page 64 of 560 FirstFirst ... 14 54 62 63 64 65 66 74 114 164 ... LastLast
Like Tree24191Likes

Thread: Share your personalized Shoppers Optimum offers here!

Trading Score
    107 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by momi View Post
    Oh no....
    I also got that coupon and was planning to use it on Sunday....
    So you are saying the coupon did now work on your transaction.....now I am confused should I go and give it a try or should just leave it.....
    I say give it a try. I might give it another go tomorrow, if I don't get too lazy to step out in the rain. I'll go to another till. If coupon still won't work then
    Anna Michele, momi and maiyuu like this.
    Search & Win using Swagbucks! Redeem for amazon.ca/Cineplex/Shutterfly gift cards.
    Click >>> Swagbucks <<< and start earning your own.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    31 (100%)

I received a spend $30, get 8000 pts back to use today.

It says the following: "*Offer valid at participating Shoppers Drug Mart® stores. Coupon must be presented at the time of purchase, along with your personal Shoppers Optimum Card®. Offer valid on the purchase total of eligible products using a valid Shoppers Optimum Card® after discounts and redemptions and before taxes. Maximum 8,000 points per offer regardless of total dollar value of transaction. Excludes prescription purchases, non-pointable items, products that contain codeine, tobacco products (where applicable), lottery tickets, passport photos, stamps, transit tickets and passes, gift cards & prepaid cards. Shoppers Drug Mart® reserves the right to revoke this offer at any time. No rainchecks. Not to be used in conjunction with any other Shoppers Optimum Points® promotions or offers. Offer is non-transferable, points will only be awarded if offer is redeemed using the Optimum card indicated on this coupon. One-time offer only; limit of one coupon per customer. Offer valid Saturday, September 20 & Sunday, September 21, 2014. Shoppers Optimum Points will be awarded by Sunday, October 5, 2014. See cashier for details."

Can I use this along with other coupons to bring my subtotal down?

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

^^maiyuu - my understanding is that manufacturer coupons can be applied towards the transaction as they are technically considered tender. On the other hand, SDM $ off coupons won't count towards the total since the discount is taken off right away and automatically lowers your sub-total.
    Hopes this is clear!
    maiyuu likes this.

Trading Score
    107 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Grey View Post
    Had to cancel my shop. Till wouldn't take the $10 off $30.
    I had several manufacturer coupons but my pre-tax total was still over $30.
    There were 3 staff behind the till and one more over the phone but they couldn't resolve it.
    I say give it a try. I might give it another go tomorrow, if I don't get too lazy to step out in the rain. I'll go to another till. If coupon still won't work then
    So I decided to give it another go. Went to a different till, bought exact same items and used the same manufacturer coupons and at the end, the coupon wouldn't go through. Cashier tried over and over and couldn't understand why it wouldn't. After a while, she rang it as a store coupon and said she'll just inform them the till wasn't accepting it. Lucky me!
    sdddmd, Anna Michele, momi and 1 others like this.
    Search & Win using Swagbucks! Redeem for amazon.ca/Cineplex/Shutterfly gift cards.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    31 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by d.ot View Post
    ^^maiyuu - my understanding is that manufacturer coupons can be applied towards the transaction as they are technically considered tender. On the other hand, SDM $ off coupons won't count towards the total since the discount is taken off right away and automatically lowers your sub-total.
    Hopes this is clear!
    Thank you so much for your answer! That makes a lot of sense I was worried that using manufacturer coupons would make the pts coupon invalid.
    momi likes this.

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

So I decided to give it another go. Went to a different till, bought exact same items and used the same manufacturer coupons and at the end, the coupon wouldn't go through. Cashier tried over and over and couldn't understand why it wouldn't. After a while, she rang it as a store coupon and said she'll just inform them the till wasn't accepting it. Lucky me!
    I used that coupon today and it did worked...
    But it worked differently.....before it use to take $10 or $20 off whatever the discount is at the end but this time...
    It individually take $$ off from all items...that I purchased.
    Grey, ROMEO, Ciel and 2 others like this.

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Name:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1411357711.307089.jpg
Views: 492
Size:  88.8 KBName:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1411357728.387182.jpg
Views: 592
Size:  66.3 KB

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Grey, ROMEO and Ciel like this.

Trading Score
    240 (100%)

But it worked differently.....before it use to take $10 or $20 off whatever the discount is at the end but this time...
    I noticed that too last week when I used coupon for 20$ WUS75$

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by sdddmd View Post
    I noticed that too last week when I used coupon for 20$ WUS75$
    In that case we will not get any points on SDM total purchase $$ off coupon...
    Before we use to get points...they are getting smarter hummmm
    ROMEO, Ciel and Anna Michele like this.

Trading Score
    107 (100%)

Well that's certainly different, but you got the discount and that's what matters. I took note of the coupon code, same as yours, 59085. I wonder why it didn't work at my SDM. As soon as the cashier hit total, screen showed 'Promotional coupon voided'. It was so frustrating. I hope they fix it before the next similar promotion.
    momi likes this.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Did anyone else get the "Hello beautiful! We've got freshly picked beauty offers- just for you." coupon booklet in the mail from SDM today?
    It has BOGO coupons for different covergirl products and nail polish, I know it says "just for you" but I am assuming this is a generic booklet they're sending out. If anyone else has it, does anyone know any good deals these coupons would work well with?
    Anna Michele likes this.

Trading Score
    551 (100%)

I didnt get it
    Must be all that make up you buy lol jk
    jamesfranco likes this.
    JOIN NOW WIN BIG in the Survivor Pool starting in the Spring
    Season 40 Winners At War
    https://forum.smartcanucks.ca/435852...a/#post7022499

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by jamesfranco View Post
    Did anyone else get the "Hello beautiful! We've got freshly picked beauty offers- just for you." coupon booklet in the mail from SDM today?
    It has BOGO coupons for different covergirl products and nail polish, I know it says "just for you" but I am assuming this is a generic booklet they're sending out. If anyone else has it, does anyone know any good deals these coupons would work well with?
    i got mine, just want to know if they're all the same..mine are for revlon,maybelline,Sally Hansen,l'oreal,Garnier all expiring Oct 6, then I have 20x when you spend $50 in cosmetics that ends Oct.20 and then the 4000 free pts when you update your profile...

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by SavvyLady View Post
    i got mine, just want to know if they're all the same..mine are for revlon,maybelline,Sally Hansen,l'oreal,Garnier all expiring Oct 6, then I have 20x when you spend $50 in cosmetics that ends Oct.20 and then the 4000 free pts when you update your profile...
    No, they are different. Mine was CG BB cream, Maybelline, Esssie, Garnier, and Olay, with 18,500 WUS $75

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by SavvyLady View Post
    I got Essie and 2 Maybelline offers (eyes and face)
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Page 64 of 560 FirstFirst ... 14 54 62 63 64 65 66 74 114 164 ... LastLast

Thread Information