User Tag List

Page 83 of 560 FirstFirst ... 33 73 81 82 83 84 85 93 133 183 ... LastLast
Results 1,231 to 1,245 of 8398
Like Tree24191Likes

Thread: Share your personalized Shoppers Optimum offers here!

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I got 1000 pts WUS $5 on candy and snacks...never had that one before!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

I had the exact same issue.....I finally changed my email address and received them the next week.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Offers Nov 1-7

My offers:

Name:  SDM_Mine.JPG
Views: 548
Size:  60.8 KB

DH's offers:

Name:  SDM_DH.JPG
Views: 576
Size:  65.3 KB

DD's offers:

Name:  SDM_DD.JPG
Views: 575
Size:  63.8 KB

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

No personalized offers for me, this is the second time this month. I hate it when they don't send me my offers because it always means I have less to talk about on here. I used to get my offers consistently every week with no exceptions, especially since it was nothing for me to spend $300.00 there each week (even if portions of it were just me picking up groceries for family, not that SDM would know that). But they never sent me any birthday coupon or anything and lately they haven't been sending me my personalized coupons at all, but yet they give me the free GLOW magazine subscription each year for being one of their "favourite customers". They must know I have been thinking about cheating on them with SuperStore

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

My offers this week are:
    Name:  image.jpg
Views: 578
Size:  73.6 KB
Views: 549
Size:  76.9 KB

big bonus offer is useless for me this week because i already have everything for me.
    Already stocked up on eggs untill 15th Nov, so can't use eggs coupon.
    will use lays coupon, its on sale for $1.99.
    will use conditioner and body wash pts coupon on travel sizes because i need them when we Go on a trip to vancouver. But i am also thinking about using body wash coupon on dove body wash regular size bottle that is on sale for $2.99.
    wont use the juice coupon.
    will use cookies offer too, hopefully my sdm has big pack of cookies this week. I saw big pack (500ish grams) last week.

overall i like my offers.
    Last edited by amira84; Sat, Nov 1st, 2014 at 07:37 AM.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Hubby's offers this week:

Views: 458
Size:  78.0 KBName:  image.jpg
Views: 486
Size:  77.9 KB

i like hisbig bonus offer, lindt chocolate offer, eggs, revlon and bandaid offers but i dont need any of this stuff right now.

this week i am on a mission to spend on stuff i need instead of going crazy over all the good offers and using them. But i am not sure. Lol. Hopefully! Maybe! Uhhhhh...i dont know!
    Last edited by amira84; Sat, Nov 1st, 2014 at 07:48 AM. Reason: mistakes happen! :D
    Anna Michele and Poobah like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Not all that impressed with this weeks offers....

But Last week made up for it, I ended up using the 8000 / 30 three times... And had one of my best shops ever earning 493 points per dollar while saving $34.90, costing only 25.13 for 60.03 worth of stuff (which included milk and bread)... I actually got more Point-cash back in my pocket then spent or $26.11.

I also cashed in on my milk x 800 points 3 times... (it's hard to only use certain coupons once, I'm weak I guess. )

lol... and my 3rd use of my 8000 / 30 coupon waited until last night... Last minute Halloween candies for the kiddies, and yep Halloween candies counted as Food and snacks , so 30 bucks in candies ended up having a pretty good return point wise... but of course the candy wasn't on sale, so not one of my best deals ever by a long shot.

That' that... Now here's this weeks coupons.

Besides the cookies and milkm if I run out. I absolutely am overstocked on Paper towels, canned fish, mouth wash.... And I wouldn't dare feed my 3 pretty kitties IAMS cat food, as I have 2 cats that will vomit it up and waste away and loose their hair. To my chagrin the only thing I can feed them is top dollar 70 bucks a bag stuff. However if IAMS has a kitty litter product I'd go for that instantly??

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by amira84 View Post
    i like hisbig bonus offer, lindt chocolate offer, eggs, revlon and bandaid offers but i dont need any of this stuff right now.
    6000 / $20 what????

Amira, that's wicked.. That's even better then 8000 / 30. That works out to 300 points per dollar spent. Where as 8000 / 30 only works out to 275.

I'd be all over that..

Edit... 18500 / 75 only works out to 246.66 points per dollar. (I'm jealous)

Edit edit... Doh! Josask has also got the same coupon.
    Last edited by Poobah; Sat, Nov 1st, 2014 at 10:33 AM.
    amira84 likes this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I get my coupons every week but dh has missed out on 2 in last 4 weeks grrrr.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Poobah View Post
    6000 / $20 what????

Amira, that's wicked.. That's even better then 8000 / 30. That works out to 300 points per dollar spent. Where as 8000 / 30 only works out to 275.

I'd be all over that..

oh poobah i hate you so much for this. You made me think about buying junk food, i already made my list what to buy but......
    the good thing is that last week i bought enough milk, eggs, bread, coke to last us for the next two weeks. Besides these things my husband and i are "trying" to eat less junk food. Please note that i have written trying in double quotes. So we never know! Lol

i am really really trying not to soend too much anywhere and especially at sdm because i know that the gift card bonus points is coming pretty soon. (Based on SC seniors posts from last yr). I am planning on buying a couple sdm gift cards and then i am going to spend them wisely to maximize my points savings.

i think i'll use my lays and christie cookies offes twice this week and that's it.
    Poobah likes this.

josask
    Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Poobah View Post
    6000 / $20 what????

I'd be all over that..

I was pretty happy to get it again. I'm trying hard to only use each coupon once but this one is tempting to use more than once. I've been getting some good ones that I've been able to combine (posted this week's shop in other post) but I'm worried about getting my account 'flagged'.
    We don't each much for junk food but we do like to have things like pop on hand when we have guests so that's what I'll be trying it on this week. I'm hoping coke is considered candy & snacks?? I also got the 20x on cookies so I'm sure I'll cave and get some of those too along with two Vector bars which I'll then be able to claim on CO51. Those have to be considered snacks!
    Last edited by josask; Sat, Nov 1st, 2014 at 03:38 PM.
    amira84 and Poobah like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by josask View Post
    I was pretty happy to get it again. I'm trying hard to only use each coupon once but this one is tempting to use more than once. I've been getting some good ones that I've been able to combine (posted this week's shop in other post) but I'm worried about getting my account 'flagged'.
    We don't each much for junk food but we do like to have things like pop on hand when we have guests so that's what I'll be trying it on this week. I'm hoping coke is considered candy & snacks?? I also got the 20x on cookies so I'm sure I'll cave and get some of those too along with two Vector bars which I'll then be able to claim on CO51. Those have to be considered snacks!

i am thinking the same about vector bars. If i use my food& snack coupon and buy 2 vector bars that are on sale for $2.99 each, i can get $5.00 cash back in CO51. Hmmmm.... 6000 pts for only $15.00. That's a lot to think about! My heart says go for it but my mind says run for it. Lol.

Ok You guys! Just keep an eye on "my best shop this week @ sdm". Lol
    Anna Michele and Karlina like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    174 (100%)

I got75 cents off lays. Can I use this on individual bags that r on sale for 99 cents. Does anyone know.
    amira84 likes this.
    LF: kashi from websaver and 50 cents any cereal printout
    FT: Mann's veg and more! Check out my tradelist/wishlist

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Same thing happened to me as your dh. Nice to know I am not alone
    Karlina likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by pamjcoupon View Post
    I got75 cents off lays. Can I use this on individual bags that r on sale for 99 cents. Does anyone know.

I've never had this coupon but SDM coupons usually apply to all sizes so it should be fine.
    Karlina likes this.

Page 83 of 560 FirstFirst ... 33 73 81 82 83 84 85 93 133 183 ... LastLast

Thread Information