User Tag List

Page 129 of 560 FirstFirst ... 29 79 119 127 128 129 130 131 139 179 229 ... LastLast
Results 1,921 to 1,935 of 8398
Like Tree24191Likes

Thread: Share your personalized Shoppers Optimum offers here!

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Got them. Super lame. They are for random things I don't buy and include a coupon for 90 cents off something. Not worth the printer paper and ink. Looks like Optimum has had the PC Plus touch
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I finally got my Personalized Offers!! yay

15x on $40 spent
    $2.99 Petroleum Jelly (375g)
    $2 off any shampoo
    $2 off any Maxi Pads
    1000 pts Body Wash
    800 pts Milk (4L)
    3000 pts Maybelline Mascara - pretty sure I saw some for $3.97 still!
    amira84 and maple7 like this.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Just got mine

since it's my birthday this week I got 8000 points and my coupons are

Pay 4.99 on tide pods
    800 puts on milk
    0.99 on colgate manual
    1.99 on sunlight dishwashing detergent
    20x on life paper towel
    2.50 off on lubriderm lotion
    amira84 and maple7 like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by dizzyb View Post
    Last week the only offer I had was the 20X WUS $25 (I wasn't complaining, at least the lonely offer was a good one).
    I'm finding a few unusual numbers this week, too.

1000 pts WUS $5 on paper towel/toilet paper
    $2.90 off cheese (woot!)
    900 pts on 4L Neilson milk
    B1G1 free canned fish
    2000 pts any Herbal Essences conditioner or rinse
    2300 pts any mouthwash
    4000 pts any Life Brand vitamins

Used the milk and fish coupons successfully today. Tried to use the cheese coupon on a bag of no name shredded cheese at $4.49, but it was rejected. Cashier tried twice, no luck. I dunno. Terms on the coupon don't suggest why it would have been excluded...makes me sad as it was the coupon I was most excited about
    I used to use the cheese coupon on the shredded cheese (saputo usually) all the time and it stopped working sometime before christmas. I switched to buying the armstrong bars which was a better deal anyway. This was the "old" version of the coupon though. Just thought you might like to know.
    dizzyb likes this.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Good ones this week:
    Get $3.10 off any shampoo (weird number?)
    Get $2.70 off Everyday Butter (again weird number)
    15 X over $40.00
    3000 points for Royale Paper Towels
    1600 points for Royale TP
    free*is*best, amira84 and maple7 like this.

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

They finally came!! And they are totally worth the wait I remember talking out loud earlier wishful thinking that last week was a stinker because they were going to spoil us this week. I feel I got spoilt

8000 wus $30 on Food & Snacks
    Pay $1.49 when you buy and Christies cookies
    Receive 2700 when you purchase any bathroom tissue
    Receive 1600 when you purchase any liquid hand soap
    Receive 2000 when you purchase $5 or more on any Campbell's soup
    Receive $3.10 off when you purchase any shampoo
    Receive $3.10 off when you purchased any laundry detergent

WOW! I think this may be my best personal offer ever!! And I say that before even having a really good look at the flyer.
    I will be using all of these without a doubt and I will end i with a great points shop. Have to out of town for the weekend for a funeral, so planning on sitting on this until Monday unless there is anything this weekend that would combine well.

If anyone has suggestions please post. I don't have the time because I have to pack and get on the road but I will take a flyer and try to get some down time in case I have to make an emergency SDM run tomorrow. lol
    Opening a fee-free Tangerine account using my Orange key: 43034602S1 You will receive a $50 bonus from Tangerine. Get another $25 bonus when opening a Savings account and making automatic deposits for 6 months AND get another $25 from me! PM me for details.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I received a personalized coupon for 20X points when spending $50. Can I use this personalized coupon, spend $75 before tax, get the base amount of points x 20, and the $20 petro Canada gift card?
    amira84 and terry2144 like this.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

WOW - those are really awesome!!! because the 8000 points go on right away, I would use them all this weekend, spend exactly $75 and get the gas card promo as well. Shouldn't be a problem as long as you have a cashier who is willing to give it to you Make sure your $75 total is after you've taken off the personal email coupons ($3.10 off shampoo, $3.10 off detergent etc). Going Sunday you'll be able to get the Sunday/Monday hot deals. (Super cheap laundry detergent! My flyer says $3.99 - so you'll only be paying 90 cents! wow)

Quote Originally Posted by vw_girl View Post
    They finally came!! And they are totally worth the wait I remember talking out loud earlier wishful thinking that last week was a stinker because they were going to spoil us this week. I feel I got spoilt

8000 wus $30 on Food & Snacks
    Pay $1.49 when you buy and Christies cookies
    Receive 2700 when you purchase any bathroom tissue
    Receive 1600 when you purchase any liquid hand soap
    Receive 2000 when you purchase $5 or more on any Campbell's soup
    Receive $3.10 off when you purchase any shampoo
    Receive $3.10 off when you purchased any laundry detergent

WOW! I think this may be my best personal offer ever!! And I say that before even having a really good look at the flyer.
    I will be using all of these without a doubt and I will end i with a great points shop. Have to out of town for the weekend for a funeral, so planning on sitting on this until Monday unless there is anything this weekend that would combine well.

If anyone has suggestions please post. I don't have the time because I have to pack and get on the road but I will take a flyer and try to get some down time in case I have to make an emergency SDM run tomorrow. lol
    Last edited by nalaric; Sat, Feb 7th, 2015 at 02:12 PM.
    free*is*best, amira84 and vw_girl like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Didn't get any personal offers 2 weeks in a row.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Finally got my offers.

I got 1500 x points on Cosmetic pads / sponges.

Does anyone one know if this will apply to the Marcelle Cleansing Cloths? They are on sale for 9.99 and I have a $ 5.00 off coupon. This could be a good deal! ( I think...)
    amira84 likes this.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    5 (100%)

I finally got mine at 12:35pm today. But I've done shopping at SMD this morning using DH's offers this week assuming I wont get my offers this week... could have used some of my offers too Now would need a separate trip to SDM.

Anyone noticed the wording on coupons changed, now strictly specified "Offer expires after one use and cannot be used on subsequent transactions....Coupon apply to one applicable product only." DH got $1.3 any eggs, so I just used it once and got one box of omega3 for 1.3 I'm curious if anyone tried to use the same coupon in different transactions, and does it fail the 2nd time you use it?
    amira84 likes this.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by LoveCpn View Post
    I finally got mine at 12:35pm today. But I've done shopping at SMD this morning using DH's offers this week assuming I wont get my offers this week... could have used some of my offers too Now would need a separate trip to SDM.

Anyone noticed the wording on coupons changed, now strictly specified "Offer expires after one use and cannot be used on subsequent transactions....Coupon apply to one applicable product only." DH got $1.3 any eggs, so I just used it once and got one box of omega3 for 1.3 I'm curious if anyone tried to use the same coupon in different transactions, and does it fail the 2nd time you use it?
    You can give it a try and buy another dozen eggs and let us know :D It is only $1.30 in eggs and worse thing that that can happen is that you leave the store without the eggs.
    LoveCpn and amira84 like this.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

No email offers AND it's my birthday week! This week was not a lucky one for me! Wahhhhhh 😭😭😭

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Yes.

I bought a laptop last year during the gas promo and used my personalized 18,500 WUS $75 and got my points just fine the following month
    amira84 and terry2144 like this.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

That answer depends on store and cashier. I always remember the cashier who does because normally my store won't.
    amira84 likes this.

Page 129 of 560 FirstFirst ... 29 79 119 127 128 129 130 131 139 179 229 ... LastLast

Thread Information