User Tag List

Page 133 of 560 FirstFirst ... 33 83 123 131 132 133 134 135 143 183 233 ... LastLast
Results 1,981 to 1,995 of 8398
Like Tree24191Likes

Thread: Share your personalized Shoppers Optimum offers here!

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by dahliagrower View Post
    Aren't the points added on the 14th of the following month on your coupon? I used the same one yesterday but was told it may not work -- so waiting to see if it actually did work

They definitely have done some major changes to their system. Even with the personalized offers - I had "Spend $5 on "any Campbells Soup" -Get 2000 pts " .... I bought 3 of the tetra pack healthy looking ones $1.99 each ... but the coupon didn't work.... the front manager was there and the cashier asked her - she said that it only works on the "tins" as shown on the picture .... even though it said "any" .... I told them to take them off the purchase completely.
    good to know your experience. I was going to do the exact same thing with chicken brooth. I will give it a try as well and report back

[vbp_tr_most_helpful_all]
    Trading Score
    492 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Decaf View Post
    Question for those who got BOGO coupon...does yours said buy 1 get 1 on regular price item only? It's the first time I notice it on the coupon. Usually just BOGO and I can use it on sale item too. SDM going downhill?

As far as I remember BOGO coupon always said 'regular priced item only', but it always worked on sale items too.
    Decaf and rockco like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by couponlady View Post
    As far as I remember BOGO coupon always said 'regular priced item only', but it always worked on sale items too.
    Yes, the BOGO has always worked with Sale items. However, SDM might be making systems changes to reinforce their terms. Best, is just try on a sale item, and decline purchase if it doesn't work. Continue to share your experiences as I'm sure changes are coming, or already here.
    Decaf and Anna Michele like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by toronto166 View Post
    I received this one too but I have a question....this particular coupon states limit of 4. Can I buy 4 bottles and get 3400 points x 4? Sorry for asking.
    Sorry but I was wondering if anyone could help me with the above question? I would really appreciate it. TIA.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    183 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by rockco View Post
    Yes, the BOGO has always worked with Sale items. However, SDM might be making systems changes to reinforce their terms. Best, is just try on a sale item, and decline purchase if it doesn't work. Continue to share your experiences as I'm sure changes are coming, or already here.
    I used the BOGO on deodorant on Saturday - on sale price and it went through fine.

[vbp_tr_most_helpful_all]
    Trading Score
    492 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by toronto166 View Post
    Sorry but I was wondering if anyone could help me with the above question? I would really appreciate it. TIA.
    When they had milk coupon that said limit 4, it did work on 4 milk bags.

Feel free to try it out and let us all know how it went
    toronto166 likes this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Mooseenzo View Post
    Finally got my offers.

I got 1500 x points on Cosmetic pads / sponges.

Does anyone one know if this will apply to the Marcelle Cleansing Cloths? They are on sale for 9.99 and I have a $ 5.00 off coupon. This could be a good deal! ( I think...)
    FYI - Did not work! Thought I would try... Oh well!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by redhdlois View Post
    I just got back from SDM and the anti-bacterial soap was on sale for $1.99 (at least at my store it was) and the coupons were also at the store, so was able to use both the coupon and the BP offer : )
    Thanks! I was there Friday night when they first were putting up the tags. So I will check again when I go shop my offers. This is great news!!
    amira84 likes this.
    Opening a fee-free Tangerine account using my Orange key: 43034602S1 You will receive a $50 bonus from Tangerine. Get another $25 bonus when opening a Savings account and making automatic deposits for 6 months AND get another $25 from me! PM me for details.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I just got back from SDM... my mom tried to use her 1200 BP coupon for any doritos and it got rejected on the snack size bag. coupon didnt exclude snack sizes.
    Last edited by Mrs_Dean_Winchester; Mon, Feb 9th, 2015 at 05:17 PM.
    amira84, maple7 and toronto166 like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs_Dean_Winchester View Post
    I just got back from SDM... my mom tried to use her 1200 BP coupon for any doritos and it got rejected on the snack size bag. coupon didnt exclude snack sizes.

I have heard that this specific coupon "1200 pts for any doritos" used to give problems a lot of times. I think @luckbealady had problems with that.

I have "BOGO on any miss vickies chips". I am thinking about using it on snack size just to have an idea if these coupons are working on snack sizes or not.. Will let everyone know about it when i go to my sdm this week.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

i didnt know.. thanks for telling me!
    toronto166 likes this.

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

I received a 2nd email from SDM.

This one is 3000 wus $10 on candy and snacks. That's such an easy one.

I feel bad getting 2 good email offers and bday people got none
    Opening a fee-free Tangerine account using my Orange key: 43034602S1 You will receive a $50 bonus from Tangerine. Get another $25 bonus when opening a Savings account and making automatic deposits for 6 months AND get another $25 from me! PM me for details.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by vw_girl View Post
    I received a 2nd email from SDM.

This one is 3000 wus $10 on candy and snacks. That's such an easy one.

I feel bad getting 2 good email offers and bday people got none

did you get this email today? I got emails for $20.00 on $75.00 or more to be used on Wednesday 11th.
    i like your email!
    Karlina and toronto166 like this.

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Yes that is the one, it came in at 10:50am PST
    and is to be used Feb 11th
    Karlina and amira84 like this.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I went and did my weekly shop today (holiday today) at my usual Shoppers.

I had a very stubborn cashier today who was brand new. At first she wouldn't let me combine manf. coupons with shoppers personalized coupons. She had to ask someone and that other person was also brand new and didn't know.

Then she gave in and said she'd take it because she didn't know.

Always Infinity was on sale at $4.99. I had a $1 manuf. coupon plus $2 shoppers coupon. The lady was examining every coupon closely for expiration dates, county, etc.. She even tried to scan the printed manuf. coupon through the shoppers system. LOL. She also told me that they are asking customers to keep the date that the coupon was printed (at the bottom of the page). On top of that, she wouldn't let me use the $2 shoppers coupon because it says "Always Maxi Pads" whereas I wanted to buy the Always Infinity Pads. Aren't they like the same? I even asked nicely if she could give it a try and scan it and she said no. I didn't purchase it in the end and made her erase the manuf. coupon from the system. LOL

She was even reading through each shoppers personalized coupons and verifying that i was the correct optimum card and the correct product. She would get a coupon and then check to make sure that it was the exact product that i was purchasing. I think I stood there for at least 15-20 minutes while she read through all the terms and 5+ people waited behind me. and then she didn't even help me bag my items!

She called for a second cashier who was also new and didn't have a password to take the people behind me. Once they got a second cash going, my cashier tried to call for a third cashier but noone was around!

Since she wasn't very nice, I didn't exactly feel the need to rush through my transaction either and let the line build behind me. lol.

I also wanted a raincheck on something that was out of stock. I gave her the price tag of the item that I wanted. She wouldn't take my word for it, so she tried to call for someone to verify that there were actually none left, but noone picked up and she gave me the raincheck. LOL

On top of that, I noticed that one of my personalized coupons didn't go through so I have to call the optimum line again tomorrow.

This was a very interesting shopping experience. The people behind me (one with a baby) must have been wondering why I was taking forever. LOL

Obviously Shoppers won't be losing me as a customer (as I capitalize on coupons and points) but they run the risk of losing the customers behind me who are waiting, over some coupons that she had to take forever to verify

THe best cashiers are the ones that take the coupons and run through the codes. They know that if they are accepted then it will go through, otherwise they don't. Its a yes or no in the system.
    Last edited by jsmile; Mon, Feb 9th, 2015 at 06:59 PM.

Page 133 of 560 FirstFirst ... 33 83 123 131 132 133 134 135 143 183 233 ... LastLast

Thread Information