User Tag List

Page 154 of 560 FirstFirst ... 54 104 144 152 153 154 155 156 164 204 254 ... LastLast
Results 2,296 to 2,310 of 8398
Like Tree24191Likes

Thread: Share your personalized Shoppers Optimum offers here!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by thor9 View Post
    I'm on the Titanic ship with you buddy. Here's hoping someone hits the button for the Sunday batch of coupons to go out.

My guess is that they've grouped emails together and are probably on separate servers so to speak. Regardless of the method, if you send us coupons, for the most part, WE WILL COME!

As for the toilet paper $8.90 deal, I'm wondering if anyone is courageous enough to go up to the cash and ask the cashier to attempt ringing this in for kicks (knowing full well you won't buy it of course) to see if the dollar value changes like the coke case. Too bad a reverse SCOP couldn't work on such stupidity. Any volunteers amira (cough cough lol!) - I nominate you as our SDM guru spokesperson. I have yet to receive this coupon so can't try it.

Also, can anyone tell me the price for the travel size Listerine please.
    Travel size Listerine Total Zero was $2.49 at my local store today. Didn't check others.

Yes, I read to the bottom of your post. You are very entertaining lol.
    ROMEO, thor9, dahliagrower and 1 others like this.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by annedougherty View Post
    Make sure your card is scanned before your personal offer coupons.
    Almost happened to me today! Almost missed the points because she entered the coupon in first before scanning the card. I had to ask her to input the codes from the coupons again. Good thing I remembered and noticed the red lines at 10:30pm.... tired but my brain still works LOL. and boy was the line long with people full of $50 carts.
    ROMEO, Anna Michele and amira84 like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by amira84 View Post
    Amazing price for pampers diapers. If you have a walmart then you can pick THE LARGEST BOX EVER and use this coupon as their price matching.
    Wow I didn't know you could price match at Walmart like that. Awesome!
    ROMEO and amira84 like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Booo hooo hooo, I haven't received any personal offers yet this week either!

i was hoping I would have gotten some in time for the 20x points event, but oh well....I'm already starting to plan for the Monday, Wednesday and Friday events (provided I get those emails then!)......hahahaha

Trading Score
    21 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by wahiariis View Post
    I'm already starting to plan for the Monday, Wednesday and Friday events (provided I get those emails then!)......hahahaha
    Which events are these?

I wasn't able to go yesterday for the 20x day cos we were snowed in. The roads were awful and it wasn't worth the risk.
    ROMEO, amira84, maple7 and 1 others like this.
    Shop online often? Join ebates.ca to get cashback on your purchases! I have earned over $230 to date.

Always looking for Pampers Gift To Grow codes! If you don't use them, please RAOK them to me.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

The 20x event is running today as well! It got extended Friday night.

Still time to run in

windowwendy
    Trading Score
    16 (100%)

Most of my offers were not that exciting this week.spend $100 get 18500 back. 30 cents off cleaners. 600 pts for Lindor bars. But I did receive one of my fav's $2.49 for any stay free muti pack. The big bag that is 8.99 also had 10x the pionts so I got 180bp and paid $2.49

Trading Score
    68 (100%)

I forgive them for the crappy offers they sent me. DH had some good ones & thy arrived by noon Saturday. 3.10 off any shampoo so bought a huge tressme for less than a 1.00, 3000 points for TP (makes up for my 8.90 for the same product coupon they sent me) & my fave 1.99 for any Kellogg’s cereal. So I picked up a Special K with the FPC offer and just did the request for strawberries. With the offers he received and what the flyer offered I was able to do the 20x event and score 21000 points. Still love you Shoppers.
    Friends don't let real friends pay full price.

Trading Score
    21 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by cmcconnell View Post
    The 20x event is running today as well! It got extended Friday night.

Still time to run in
    This might just be store specific? Not across all stores? I called my local store and they didn't extend it.
    Last edited by salady; Sun, Feb 22nd, 2015 at 10:31 AM.
    amira84 and wahiariis like this.
    Shop online often? Join ebates.ca to get cashback on your purchases! I have earned over $230 to date.

Always looking for Pampers Gift To Grow codes! If you don't use them, please RAOK them to me.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Oh strange. Sorry about that! I'm in NS and my store (I'm a cashier) received a memo from head office, as did others in the area.

Sorry about getting you excited for nothing
    uanoor, amira84 and wahiariis like this.

Trading Score
    21 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by cmcconnell View Post
    Oh strange. Sorry about that! I'm in NS and my store (I'm a cashier) received a memo from head office, as did others in the area.

Sorry about getting you excited for nothing
    Was the weather particularly bad in your area? Maybe that could be why.
    wahiariis likes this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Yes, our store closed one day last weekend during the beauty redemption!

My supervisor didn't know why it was extended but this was her guess as well.

I guess I just assumed it was all stores.

Once again, sorry!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Hopefully you get some good offers this week

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

@salady sdm sends A LOT of coupons. Friday coupons are the most popular becsuse. You know, the famous personalized small coupons. But they send big coupons (like $20 off wus $75, 18500 pts wus $75, 8000 pts wus $50, 20x wus $50..,and so much more) on different days of the week. Wahiariis was talking about thoss coupins. Hopefully they will send a 20x coupon to you this week.
    @thor9 . Thanks for the nomination. Lol
    I haven't received this horrible coupon yet so i dont know if it's going to take off $8.90 or is it going to make us oay $8.90 for a $4.99 pack of TP. Lol
    But when i do get it i'll go ask my fav cashier to let me do a transaction with this coupon just to see what funny things this coupon is capable of doing.

If the new coke and eggs coupon can do funny weird stuff then we should be hopeful about this coupon too.
    And i chuckled a lot reading some people's coupon. Someone got $0.10 off of something. 10 cents? Really sdm? Lol

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

-I got mine yesterday at 4.00 p.m -we had snow so didn't go print them at library -will early next week-as I did the 20 times the other day with an emailed coupon

mine are
    8,000 when you spend 30.00 on food and snacks-may use that one
    -3.99 royale toilet paper -may use that one even thou I m stocked up i dont have any more royale toilet paper coupons
    -1,200 any neilson creamer -for sure
    4.99 any downey -for sure I love the stuff
    -.49 cent campbells soup -any
    1,600 on Palmolive soap-depends on the price
    20times on any hair dye-may use that one too
    free*is*best, amira84 and maple7 like this.

Thread Information