User Tag List

Page 214 of 560 FirstFirst ... 114 164 204 212 213 214 215 216 224 264 314 ... LastLast
Results 3,196 to 3,210 of 8398
Like Tree24191Likes

Thread: Share your personalized Shoppers Optimum offers here!

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by amira84 View Post
    Attachment 277971

@wahiariis . Did you lol at my big offer?
    I spent $177 on Lise watier products last week, and i was praying so hard to NOT get this offer for atleast 1 month but OFCOURSE NOW they had to send it. Lol

But one good thing is that i have been wanting to buy smashbox face contour kit ($52) for a very long time and i was waiting for a good offer/combo like this. I guess now is the best time to buy my dream kit.
    Now i have to find out which city in vancouver island carries this kit. Lol
    I need that coupon as well, but they haven't sent it to me in MONTHS!

I was at a local Shoppers in Vancouver that carries Smashbox last weekend, and they don't have the contour kits yet. During February Beauty Redemption, i was told some time in late March/Early April.
    amira84 and terry2144 like this.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by ReallySC View Post
    Here's mine ...received around 5pm. Haven't looked at flyer since receiving to see if anything is a good deal.

6000pts WUS $20 on candy and snacks
    $1.77 wonder bread
    1200pts on Oasis juice 1.75L
    1500pts on Aveeno hand & body lotion
    800pts on any colgate toothpaste
    1500pts on any gravol
    $2.50 off any pantene shampoo
    A quick and simple method to see if there are any deals in the flyer associated with your coupons (instead of looking through the flyer page by page) is to use the old version of the flyer viewer (http://local.flyerservices.com/sdm/sdm) that use to available on SDM's website. It has features that the current version of the flyer viewer (http://www1.shoppersdrugmart.ca/en/flyer) doesn't have, such as a search function, browse by brand (e.g. Colgate), browse by promotion (e.g. what products provide bonus points or 10x the points).

Trading Score
    254 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by jsmile View Post
    I need that coupon as well, but they haven't sent it to me in MONTHS!

I was at a local Shoppers in Vancouver that carries Smashbox last weekend, and they don't have the contour kits yet. During February Beauty Redemption, i was told some time in late March/Early April.
    Also waiting for the contour kit! Been waiting since the sephora website no longer said "exclusive " lol

HUH? YOU DON'T DO SWAGBUCKS??? ARE YOU CRAZAY?!

Trading Score
    254 (100%)

No offers for me yet this week
    terry2144 likes this.

HUH? YOU DON'T DO SWAGBUCKS??? ARE YOU CRAZAY?!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by LoveCpn View Post
    hvnt seen the 1.3 eggs couoon for a while...
    I had one the week before (ending March 20) . Still waiting for this week's.

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

No offers for me yet, been getting them around 1pm on Saturday for weeks - but I shop in the morning

I wish they would set up a portal where you can just check for your coupons each week
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Scottishgal
    Trading Score
    480 (100%)

I usually recieve my offers on friday night. First time I have not recieved them. Strange.....

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Attachment 277971

@wahiariis . Did you lol at my big offer?
    I spent $177 on Lise watier products last week, and i was praying so hard to NOT get this offer for atleast 1 month but OFCOURSE NOW they had to send it. Lol

But one good thing is that i have been wanting to buy smashbox face contour kit ($52) for a very long time and i was waiting for a good offer/combo like this. I guess now is the best time to buy my dream kit.
    Now i have to find out which city in vancouver island carries this kit. Lol
    I got the same big offer, and it will work this weekend right?

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by wahiariis View Post
    I got the same big offer, and it will work this weekend right?
    Yes it will. OMG! My heart is jumping like a monkey.....
    terry2144, vw_girl and wahiariis like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by annedougherty View Post
    Also waiting for the contour kit! Been waiting since the sephora website no longer said "exclusive " lol

No way! I checked sephora.ca last night and it still says "exclusive". And i actually called 5 sdms in different cities near my town and no one carries smashbox contour kit. They carry smashbox line but not their contour kit.
    Name:  Screenshot_2015-03-28-08-31-46.png
Views: 420
Size:  152.0 KB
    On the other hand, they carry stila contour kit. But it's not my "love at first internet browsing" contour kit. It's a cream, not powder.
    But since i have made my shopping list as to get ALL MY MONEY BACK, so i guess i can give stila kit a chance.
    Name:  Screenshot_2015-03-28-08-33-30.png
Views: 418
Size:  179.1 KB
    Last edited by amira84; Sat, Mar 28th, 2015 at 11:33 AM. Reason: attached these pics
    terry2144 likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

No way! I checked sephora.ca last night and it still says "exclusive". And i actually called 5 sdms in different cities near my town and no one carries smashbox contour kit. They carry smashbox line but not their contour kit.
    On the other hand, they carry stila contour kit. But it's not my "love at first internet browsing" contour kit. It's a cream, not powder.
    But since i have made my shopping list as to get ALL MY MONEY BACK, so i guess i can give stila kit a chance.
    I checked at my store this morning so I could post for those waiting but they don't carry it (said they get many requests).
    Btw, tried to rep you but it says I can't, I evidently repped you recently, I'm still learning the website rules.
    amira84, terry2144 and wahiariis like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I have the cold-fx 4000 points coupon (about $7.15 at 95k redemption). The 12/18s travel size are on sale for $9.99-$4 manufacturer coupon, so good deal with points coupon if you use them. If I get a good Monday coupon to combine with it, I plan on buying.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by My two Canadian cents View Post
    A quick and simple method to see if there are any deals in the flyer associated with your coupons (instead of looking through the flyer page by page) is to use the old version of the flyer viewer (http://local.flyerservices.com/sdm/sdm) that use to available on SDM's website. It has features that the current version of the flyer viewer (http://www1.shoppersdrugmart.ca/en/flyer) doesn't have, such as a search function, browse by brand (e.g. Colgate), browse by promotion (e.g. what products provide bonus points or 10x the points).
    The app works too for searching flyers. It is also the best for when you stop somewhere like Walmart (and previously Target) and PM something that you needed to pickup without planning. A quick search for something like "Pampers" pulls up all the local deals. Used it a ton of times.

Trading Score
    55 (100%)

no offers for me yet, still hoping

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I didn't get mine yet..I used to get them on Friday, but last week I got them Sat. afternoon right after I came back from SDM!! I hope I get them, if I don't this will be the first!!
    terry2144 likes this.

Thread Information