User Tag List

Page 238 of 560 FirstFirst ... 138 188 228 236 237 238 239 240 248 288 338 ... LastLast
Results 3,556 to 3,570 of 8398
Like Tree24191Likes

Thread: Share your personalized Shoppers Optimum offers here!

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by annedougherty View Post
    It's probably because people have been using these offers more than once!
    I also heard that we use these coupons mostly on big promo days e.g on 20x points or 18500 points day that's why theses types of changes have been made.

Trading Score
    254 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by momi View Post
    I also heard that we use these coupons mostly on big promo days e.g on 20x points or 18500 points day that's why theses types of changes have been made.
    Hopefully they are only checking that it's the first time the offer was used and then it will credit, because every single coupon from SDM says not be used in conjunction with other points offers. In any event if people followed the terms on coupons, like one time use (this is a big one with SDM ), changes wouldn't be made.

And that $25 off when you spend $75 being used on a redemption, even when the coupon says you can only use it when you are spending $75 after redemption...

posting about these things doesn't help either because as a company they do their research

But everyone will do as they please I know. It's the complaining when changes are made that kills me though!

Anyways, guess we'll just have to wait up to five days to see what damage has been done

HUH? YOU DON'T DO SWAGBUCKS??? ARE YOU CRAZAY?!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

And that $25 off when you spend $75 being used on a redemption, even when the coupon says you can only use it when you are spending $75 after redemption...

Hi Anne,
    I use this type of coupon, every time I get it, and pay the difference with a redemption. I add the $20 to the amount of $ I'm to spend to be able to redeem.

example: coupon is $20 off wus $60

$83 purchase
    $20 - coupon
    -----
    $63 balance to pay (pay meaning either cash or redeem)
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------

I do the same for $20 off wus $75

$105 purchase
    $20 - coupon
    -------
    $85 to pay with cash or redemption
    -----------------------------------------------------

Both are fine as long as the value of the coupon is added to the amount of the redemption and the subtotal is at least the $ required to use the coupon.

I see the redemption piece as the way of payment for the balance
    (Will that be cash or redemption?)

I could very well be wrong with the way I'm viewing this. I am very conscious of not abusing coupons.
    The $20 or $25 coupon is a great one to get. I save my points to redeem when I get it.

Please let me know.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Only received one email this week
    8000 wus $30 or more on skin care
    $1.77 any oreo cookies
    BOGO life brand essentials cotton pads
    800 pts any milk (2L and under)
    BOGO any oral B dental floss
    15x pts any systane eye drops or wipes
    20x pts any schick disposable razors

only planning on using the milk and the big one......sadness though, went to print out the Vichy coupon to use on this offer and they have changed the wording on it....now it's $10 off wus $50 on 2 products or $20 off wus $80 on 3 products
    Anna Michele and amira84 like this.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    67 (100%)

So I decided to try my 8000 points WUS $30 on skin care with the 20x event today. Purchased $34 of skin care and subtotal was >$50. Got my 10000 points but cashier refused to enter the 8000 bonus point coupon, said it wouldn't be accepted. Called customer service and they said the same thing. Have these promos been used together before? I was tempted to just walk away from the cash but I thought perhaps I am actually in the wrong here.

Advice from our optimum experts? I couldn't convince her to try entering the coupon. If I have any ground to stand on I will attempt a refund and re-purchase everything at a different store.
    momi, kimijeen and amira84 like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Now that they have changed some words on their coupons, everyone is like a newbie here. No one knows what's going to happen in terms of these points being awarded within 5 days.
    I am still going to "try" to spend $60 in cosmetics and use my 16000 bp coupon today. Will let everyone know if my cashier (it's a different city sdm) accepts my coupon or not. I am interested in the scenario where cashier puts in my coupon in the system. I want to see what's going to happen in 5 days.
    If they don't award me the points i'll be very happy to return my items!

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    10 (100%)

I got 15x huggies wipes... I think i can get a good deal with snap rebate $0.50 coupon and 20x day..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    vw_girl likes this.

Trading Score
    254 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by WINNIPEGZELDA View Post

Hi Anne,
    I use this type of coupon, every time I get it, and pay the difference with a redemption. I add the $20 to the amount of $ I'm to spend to be able to redeem.

example: coupon is $20 off wus $60

$83 purchase
    $20 - coupon
    -----
    $63 balance to pay (pay meaning either cash or redeem)
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------

I do the same for $20 off wus $75

$105 purchase
    $20 - coupon
    -------
    $85 to pay with cash or redemption
    -----------------------------------------------------

Both are fine as long as the value of the coupon is added to the amount of the redemption and the subtotal is at least the $ required to use the coupon.

I see the redemption piece as the way of payment for the balance
    (Will that be cash or redemption?)

I could very well be wrong with the way I'm viewing this. I am very conscious of not abusing coupons.
    The $20 or $25 coupon is a great one to get. I save my points to redeem when I get it.

Please let me know.
    The intention of the coupon is that you spend $75 out of pocket in order for the $20 to be deducted. The thing is that the system does not prevent it from being used WITH a redemption, and so people do use it this way of course. In that way its not abuse. The same as using offers multiple times. They say one time use, but their system just keeps accepting it. It's up to them to set up their system so that things can't be used a certain way. I'm just saying that we shouldn't be surprised or upset if they do ultimately make those changes lol, but until then, enjoy it!
    Last edited by annedougherty; Sat, Apr 18th, 2015 at 12:11 PM.

HUH? YOU DON'T DO SWAGBUCKS??? ARE YOU CRAZAY?!

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    67 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by amira84 View Post
    Now that they have changed some words on their coupons, everyone is like a newbie here. No one knows what's going to happen in terms of these points being awarded within 5 days.
    I am still going to "try" to spend $60 in cosmetics and use my 16000 bp coupon today. Will let everyone know if my cashier (it's a different city sdm) accepts my coupon or not. I am interested in the scenario where cashier puts in my coupon in the system. I want to see what's going to happen in 5 days.
    Yes! This week is a bit experimental isn't it? I'm a scientist so this is right up my alley LOL

Amira and others trying those bonus point coupons today, please post how it goes!

The upside to my disappointment was that my Lysol no-touch (15.99) will be free with the MIR. So $34 for that and 7 bottles of acne face wash + 10000 points still seems decent!
    amira84 likes this.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    67 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by amira84 View Post
    Also interested to see if they remove points in 5 days
    Last edited by collegekid; Sat, Apr 18th, 2015 at 12:21 PM.
    Anna Michele and amira84 like this.

Trading Score
    55 (100%)

Received mine for the week:
    6,000 when you spend $20.00 on candy and snacks -
    Points will be awarded within 5 business days.

$2.00 off ANY BREYERS ICE CREAM (1.66 - 2L).
    B1G1F ANY DADS ASSORTED COOKIE
    2,000 ANY PANTENE SHAMPOO
    $1.50 off ANY MR CLEAN HOUSEHOLD CLEANER.
    1,600 ANY MAXX CAT LITTER (7KG AND UP).
    B1G1F ANY ORAL B DENTAL FLOSS
    momi, amira84 and maple7 like this.

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Meeeks85 View Post
    I got 15x huggies wipes... I think i can get a good deal with snap rebate $0.50 coupon and 20x day..

As you already know I'm not a huge fan of math. Lol and shoppers math is even harder on my brain, but these are on for 2.99 right now. Is there a limit on your coupons or offe? if no you could have a heyday! Just buy in multiples of 2 so you can do the Snap unlimited rebate. Also idvyou can get your hands on the VIBS coupon booklet you could stack the 1000 Huggies wipes and the the other one for wis 15$ on baby.

Sorry had to edit. Speech to text... Not so goid
    Last edited by vw_girl; Sat, Apr 18th, 2015 at 01:09 PM.
    Opening a fee-free Tangerine account using my Orange key: 43034602S1 You will receive a $50 bonus from Tangerine. Get another $25 bonus when opening a Savings account and making automatic deposits for 6 months AND get another $25 from me! PM me for details.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    10 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by vw_girl View Post
    As you already know I'm not a huge fan of math. Lol and shoppers math is even harder on my brain, but these are on for 2.99 right now. Is there a limit on your coupons or offe? if no you could have a heyday! Just buy in multiples of 2 so you can do the Snap unlimited rebate. Also idvyou can get your hands on the VIBS coupon booklet you could stack the 1000 Huggies wipes and the the other one for wis 15$ on baby.

Sorry had to edit. Speech to text... Not so goid
    My brain is fried. I have a $0.50 coupon in my email. 1500 huggies wipes vib coupon, 15x personalized coupon. Personaized coupon has no limit.

amira84 and solace76 like this.

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

my offers are
    6,000 to be offered in 5 days on snacks and candies-may use
    -1.77 chips ahoy
    -2.00 off breyers icecream -for sure its 2.99 this week
    -4.00 off life brand low dose aspirin -for sure love this offer .-first time getting it since I bought one pack last year
    21.99 diapers nope dont have a baby and bought my granddaughter a small pack last week
    -800 on crest toothaste-nope still stocked
    -3,000 on any rimmel mascara maybe
    kimijeen, amira84 and maple7 like this.

Trading Score
    87 (100%)

I tried to use 800 bp wub milk,8000 points wub food and snacks and $20 off $75 ,system took first and third coupon,rejected second.
    Called customer service today, they said I can't use both coupons.
    engo and Anna Michele like this.

Thread Information