User Tag List

Page 241 of 560 FirstFirst ... 141 191 231 239 240 241 242 243 251 291 341 ... LastLast
Results 3,601 to 3,615 of 8398
Like Tree24191Likes

Thread: Share your personalized Shoppers Optimum offers here!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by amira84 View Post
    What? Oranges? Is this a supercenter sdm?
    cheese, celery, strawberries, wieners, great selection of breads, potatoes, carrots.... lots

Pretty much the reason I prefer small redemptions
    free*is*best, ROMEO, engo and 6 others like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by lilo0003 View Post
    DH got a Pantene @ 3.77 offer. But it sucks because it limits the size so really no deal. I fear this will mean my fave coupon of 1.99 for any garnier conditioner will now have a size restrictions. It makes me sad, I never once tried to use a coupon more than once and I never tried to trick the system. But I loved getting that large bottle for 1.99.
    I agree @lilo0003 . So many have been eliminated or have size restrictions. I've had the Pantene one when it was on sale for $3.99, for 22 cents I'll save the ink. I have the $1.99 Fructis this week and last (dh card) and it still works on the large bottle. Great deal; $1.99-$1 manuf. coupon - $.50 Zweet and used with 20x ($.71 in points back). So far it's avoided elimination, so hopefully people will keep their purchases to one each time and it might stay around a little longer.
    ROMEO, engo, coupon girl and 4 others like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by annedougherty View Post
    The intention of the coupon is that you spend $75 out of pocket in order for the $20 to be deducted. The thing is that the system does not prevent it from being used WITH a redemption, and so people do use it this way of course. In that way its not abuse. The same as using offers multiple times. They say one time use, but their system just keeps accepting it. It's up to them to set up their system so that things can't be used a certain way. I'm just saying that we shouldn't be surprised or upset if they do ultimately make those changes lol, but until then, enjoy it!
    Agree that the coupon, as stated on it, is supposed to be valid if you spend $75 or $60 AFTER redemptions. They still need to be able to accept it with a redemption, which I think is their problem. Example, spend $250, redeem $170, balance owing $80, system needs to be able to accept $20 off coupon.

Personally, I scratch my head why a company with such a poorly designed system would distribute so many coupons. I can't help but think we are going to pay for the "misuse" in the end, either dilution of the points program or not so great offers.

Has anyone received a $20 off email this week or last? I didn't, just wondering if they are gone as well.
    ROMEO, engo, annedougherty and 4 others like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by maple7 View Post
    Agree that the coupon, as stated on it, is supposed to be valid if you spend $75 or $60 AFTER redemptions. They still need to be able to accept it with a redemption, which I think is their problem. Example, spend $250, redeem $170, balance owing $80, system needs to be able to accept $20 off coupon.

Personally, I scratch my head why a company with such a poorly designed system would distribute so many coupons. I can't help but think we are going to pay for the "misuse" in the end, either dilution of the points program or not so great offers.

Has anyone received a $20 off email this week or last? I didn't, just wondering if they are gone as well.
    Ahhh, just found my answer. Morningrose used the $20 off coupon on Friday. We are still good
    ROMEO, engo, annedougherty and 3 others like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by morningrose View Post
    I tried to use 800 bp wub milk,8000 points wub food and snacks and $20 off $75 ,system took first and third coupon,rejected second.
    Called customer service today, they said I can't use both coupons.
    I tried using the 4000 points wus $20 on food and snacks on Friday and it didn't work. I was combining it with a 20x coupon but it hadn't been entered so that wasn't the issue. After 20 minutes of trying (awesome cashier) I finally went with just the 20x coupon. In my situation, I figure that either 1. the coupon doesn't work 2. the saputo shredded cheese had been repriced by the store and was causing a rejection or 3. the shoppers oasis juice $ off coupon wasn't allowing the food and snack coupon to be used (I wasn't assuming any liquids in the $20, actually spent $22 on "food" and another $10 on "drinks").

Just sharing for what it is worth. I've never had a problem with the 8k wus $30 on food and snack though, it usually includes everything.
    ROMEO, engo, amira84 and 2 others like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Our coupons this week:

16k wus $60 on cosmetics (Yay)
    $1.77 wonder bread
    2k monster
    1.5k crest mouthwash
    $1.99 garnier conditioner (will use)
    1200 Doritos
    1500 Kraft slices

Monday offer 20x wus $25

second card
    8k wus $30 food and snack (will use)
    500 milk under 2l (will use)
    1k life dental floss
    1.5k aveeno hand and body lotion
    $1.50 off Mr. Clean (will use $3.49-$1.50sdm coupon-$.50 manuf cpn - $.50 co51)
    1.6k aveeno body wash
    2.5k maxwell (will use)

Monday 20x wus $50

May use more on Friday ( I see Tioma is posting flyers right now )
    ROMEO, engo, momi and 3 others like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Ahhh, just found my answer. Morningrose used the $20 off coupon on Friday. We are still good
    I got a $20 off $75 for last Friday. Didn't use it.

I think they were experimenting with it a while back when lots of us were getting them at the same time. I remember getting them Mon, Wed, and Friday for 2 weeks. Several were #$20 off $60.

Perhaps they got the data they needed and now it's just one of the ones we randomly get, like the "once in a blue moon", 8000 wus $10.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by WINNIPEGZELDA View Post
    I got a $20 off $75 for last Friday. Didn't use it.

I think they were experimenting with it a while back when lots of us were getting them at the same time. I remember getting them Mon, Wed, and Friday for 2 weeks. Several were #$20 off $60.

Perhaps they got the data they needed and now it's just one of the ones we randomly get, like the "once in a blue moon", 8000 wus $10.
    Yes, very good point. Probably where those very odd amount coupons went as well.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

This week I got 3000 bonus product points. Tomorrow I got 20x wus $25 (points will be awarded in 5 days). Can I combine these 2 offers?

Anyone can give me a hint on $8 Olay Regenerist coupon? Is there travel size for this line?
    ROMEO, engo, dahliagrower and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

I tried using the 4000 points wus $20 on food and snacks on Friday and it didn't work. I was combining it with a 20x coupon but it hadn't been entered so that wasn't the issue. After 20 minutes of trying (awesome cashier) I finally went with just the 20x coupon. In my situation, I figure that either 1. the coupon doesn't work 2. the saputo shredded cheese had been repriced by the store and was causing a rejection or 3. the shoppers oasis juice $ off coupon wasn't allowing the food and snack coupon to be used (I wasn't assuming any liquids in the $20, actually spent $22 on "food" and another $10 on "drinks").

Just sharing for what it is worth. I've never had a problem with the 8k wus $30 on food and snack though, it usually includes everything.

One of my cards got bug friday coupon "4000 bp wus $20 on food and snacks". I used it on Saturday (coke, eggs, kids cookies, milk) but didn't make a big transaction. System accepted the coupon. Actually system accepted 800 pts for milk coupon and 4000 bp on F&S coupon too. Now i'll have to wait 4 more days to get those 4000 pts.

So thiscoupon is still working. Maybe it was not working on a 20x transaction.
    ROMEO, engo, maple7 and 1 others like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    183 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Decaf View Post
    This week I got 3000 bonus product points. Tomorrow I got 20x wus $25 (points will be awarded in 5 days). Can I combine these 2 offers?

Anyone can give me a hint on $8 Olay Regenerist coupon? Is there travel size for this line?
    With the new wording of "points will be added in 5 days" no one is really sure whether this is because they are cancelling out offers that we were trying to combine ... or whether it's to stop multiple use of the larger coupons ... no one knows at this point.

On the Olay Regenerist .... I used it today on the product at 12.99 - less the $8 with a $4 off coupon from the P&G insert (this weekends) .... plus with the CO51 for $4 .... I made $3 ....
    ROMEO, engo, coupon girl and 7 others like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by amira84 View Post
    One of my cards got bug friday coupon "4000 bp wus $20 on food and snacks". I used it on Saturday (coke, eggs, kids cookies, milk) but didn't make a big transaction. System accepted the coupon. Actually system accepted 800 pts for milk coupon and 4000 bp on F&S coupon too. Now i'll have to wait 4 more days to get those 4000 pts.

So thiscoupon is still working. Maybe it was not working on a 20x transaction.
    Oh good, glad the Saturday one worked. I'm willing to try it again, but not sure what to change (bought tuna, pc frozen broccoli, eggs, pc instant oatmeal, saputo cheese, all bran breakfast bars and didn't use any shoppers coupons). Also bought Dr Pepper, Spl k protein shakes, chocolate easter eggs (clearance), oasis juice (with shoppers coupon) over and above the $20. She assured me she hadn't scanned the 20x coupon yet, I thought she hadn't and I didn't see it on the screen ... and I was there going through the screen with her for awhile!

Well we are working with new plu codes now, so who knows what we will find. Thank you for posting that it worked Saturday.
    ROMEO, engo, Anna Michele and 2 others like this.

Trading Score
    27 (100%)

Pretty decent deals this week.
    Weekly Offers:

6000 pts WUS $20 Candy/Snacks
    2000 pts ANY Monster Energy 4pk+
    1200 pts Any Tresemme Styling
    Pay $3.49 ANY Kotex (Purchased a 34 ct package REG Price 10.49)

$1.00 off Premium Plus Crackers
    3000 pts any Rimmel Mascara
    800 pts any Glaceau Enhanced Water (Vitamin Water)

Monday: 20x WUS $25.00 on Anything

Trading Score
    471 (100%)

Just got my Wednesday offer. ..20x wus 75.00. Blech

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trading Score
    107 (100%)

Mon offer 20x wus $50
    Wed offer 16,000 pts wus $60
    engo, Poppy111, amira84 and 2 others like this.
    Search & Win using Swagbucks! Redeem for amazon.ca/Cineplex/Shutterfly gift cards.
    Click >>> Swagbucks <<< and start earning your own.

Thread Information