User Tag List

Page 246 of 560 FirstFirst ... 146 196 236 244 245 246 247 248 256 296 346 ... LastLast
Results 3,676 to 3,690 of 8398
Like Tree24191Likes

Thread: Share your personalized Shoppers Optimum offers here!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Our offers:

I want to use 8000 pts on F&S in my $200 redemption but don't know if they will award me the points.
    (Pardon my winning, i'll get used to the changes but i am not quite ready yet!)

Name:  Screenshot_2015-04-24-11-44-25.png
Views: 290
Size:  257.6 KB
    Name:  Screenshot_2015-04-24-11-44-45.png
Views: 284
Size:  264.5 KB
    Name:  Screenshot_2015-04-24-11-44-54.png
Views: 309
Size:  277.4 KB

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Reply to super007

I am guilty of using the paper coupons which match the co51.
    No excuse, but being quite new at using paper coupons and co51, it is very easy to not even think anything is wrong with it when everyone is mentioning it.
    Now I'm not sure which way it is.

Some receipts show the paper coupon reduction right underneath the item. Co51 hasn't denied item for that, that I know of.

Even so, I'd like to know for sure what is the proper way.
    Someone set me straight? I do not want to abuse anything.
    Last edited by WINNIPEGZELDA; Fri, Apr 24th, 2015 at 03:11 PM.
    momi, amira84 and solace76 like this.

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by amira84 View Post
    Our offers:

I want to use 8000 pts on F&S in my $200 redemption but don't know if they will award me the points.
    (Pardon my winning, i'll get used to the changes but i am not quite ready yet!)

Name:  Screenshot_2015-04-24-11-44-25.png
Views: 290
Size:  257.6 KB
    Name:  Screenshot_2015-04-24-11-44-45.png
Views: 284
Size:  264.5 KB
    Name:  Screenshot_2015-04-24-11-44-54.png
Views: 309
Size:  277.4 KB
    @amira have you noticed now sdm start sending more points coupons rather than $$ off coupons

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

My offers this week
    8000 points on $30 of skin care - YES !!!! willmost definitely use
    400 points on kellogs eggos - nope thanks SDM price 2.99 VS NF 1. 97
    1000 points on olay body wash - after previous redemptions and Bath and body works sale haul, Iam fully stocked hence no need
    1250 points on any revlon nail polish or treatment
    350 points on glad sandwich bags or plastic wrap
    BOGO old spice stick or roll on
    1000 points on ANY FEBREZE AIR EFFECTS OR CAR AIR FRESHENER.* - not interested
    Earn Giftcards or paypal money by searching the web, shopping online, watching videos, playing games and answering surveys with Swagbucks

PTC Site that really works Join Clixsense now !!

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by momi View Post
    @amira have you noticed now sdm start sending more points coupons rather than $$ off coupons
    yes and no , just last week i got $8 off any Olay regenerist and the week before $ off on always and milk
    Ivanasavalot, momi and amira84 like this.
    Earn Giftcards or paypal money by searching the web, shopping online, watching videos, playing games and answering surveys with Swagbucks

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Name:  image.jpg
Views: 256
Size:  87.0 KB
    amira84 and WINNIPEGZELDA like this.

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Views: 280
Size:  88.4 KB
    amira84 likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    121 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by WINNIPEGZELDA View Post

If I were to purchase every item, I would spend anywhere from $50 to $60 oop.
    I would get back 17050 in points.
    I'm not good at figuring what those points would be worth on bonus redemption, but I think around $30 back?
    Great value
    I usually redeem 50K points on Spend Your Points event days, where those 50K points are worth $100, $105 or $110, so I always figure that 1,000 points equals $2. So for me, your points would equal $34. Yeah, pretty good return.

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Views: 257
Size:  93.8 KB
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Ivanasavalot and amira84 like this.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Amira , iam in same boat as you . i already have a line up in mind which definitely includes $30 plus worth of skincare for this weeks beauty redemption. From the fine print details of the 8000 point coupon i noticed - "Offer valid on the purchase total of eligible products after discounts and redemption and before taxes" Thus in my view we might have to shell out the $30 oop over the 100/200 redemption levels

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I usually redeem 50K points on Spend Your Points event days, where those 50K points are worth $100, $105 or $110, so I always figure that 1,000 points equals $2. So for me, your points would equal $34. Yeah, pretty good return.
    http://www.emilylovesmakeup.com/worth-it-calculator/

Got you covered! My calculator lets you put in the price of an item at SDM, as well as any coupons or discounts and compares it to a price at a competitors and determines for you if the dollar value of the points makes it worth purchasing at SDM
    Last edited by emdoug; Fri, Apr 24th, 2015 at 03:49 PM.
    lorken and WINNIPEGZELDA like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    121 (100%)

Reply to super007

No excuse, but being quite new at using paper coupons and co51, it is very easy to not even think anything is wrong with it when everyone is mentioning it.

Some receipts show the paper coupon reduction right underneath the item. Co51 hasn't denied item for that, that I know of.

With CO51, it's a matter of "it depends". Many of the brands don't put a limitation on using paper coupons and CO51 (Kellogg's for example). So if there are no restrictions in the offer (you have to read the fine print to see restrictions) it's okay to use a paper coupon too. But some brands do have restrictions. P&G has been doing consistently with all their CO51 offers lately, Unilever has done it with some in the past (Dove products mostly, I think), and Advil has too. I bought some Advil once, used a personalized SDM coupon for $4 off, and was denied my CO51 claim because there was wording about not being good with any other offer (I had missed it). So even though it was a store coupon, not a manufacturer coupon, I was not able to get both.

Makes me wonder, are the SDM personalized coupons all really store coupons or do the manufacturers pay SDM to do offers for their brands? I certainly think that PC Points have agreements for offers with certain brands, cause there are some items that I buy of certain brands regularly and I never get offers for that brand, but do for the same product from a competing brand.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by super807 View Post
    With CO51, it's a matter of "it depends". Many of the brands don't put a limitation on using paper coupons and CO51 (Kellogg's for example). So if there are no restrictions in the offer (you have to read the fine print to see restrictions) it's okay to use a paper coupon too. But some brands do have restrictions. P&G has been doing consistently with all their CO51 offers lately, Unilever has done it with some in the past (Dove products mostly, I think), and Advil has too. I bought some Advil once, used a personalized SDM coupon for $4 off, and was denied my CO51 claim because there was wording about not being good with any other offer (I had missed it). So even though it was a store coupon, not a manufacturer coupon, I was not able to get both.

Makes me wonder, are the SDM personalized coupons all really store coupons or do the manufacturers pay SDM to do offers for their brands? I certainly think that PC Points have agreements for offers with certain brands, cause there are some items that I buy of certain brands regularly and I never get offers for that brand, but do for the same product from a competing brand.
    Thank you very much. Very informative! Also thanks to feedback from others.

I do not want my account at sdm or co51
    'red flagged'. Not worth it.
    amira84 likes this.

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Reply to super007

I do the same as you. I will submit to CO51 anytime I buy something on offer and I leave it up to them to accept or deny. If they denied based on a manufacturers coupon being stacked I would not fight it. I dont think this is shady or abusive.

Here's my offers. I signed my roommate up a few months ago and have been using his card on small random shops and he just got his first personal offer last week! So I am looking forward to seeing if he got one this week.

8000 wus $30 on Food & Snacks
    Name:  sdm1.jpg
Views: 233
Size:  14.6 KB
    Name:  sdm2.jpg
Views: 249
Size:  32.5 KB
    Last edited by vw_girl; Fri, Apr 24th, 2015 at 04:16 PM.
    solace76 and WINNIPEGZELDA like this.
    Opening a fee-free Tangerine account using my Orange key: 43034602S1 You will receive a $50 bonus from Tangerine. Get another $25 bonus when opening a Savings account and making automatic deposits for 6 months AND get another $25 from me! PM me for details.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Just spoke to sdm rep on the phone. They are not going to award 16000 pts for $60 on cosmetics because i got 12000 pts because of 20x promo day. She suggested that i don't use these type of coupons on a store promo day because if i get store promo pts, i will not get coupon's pts.
    So now i am going to return my items and i am not sure if i am going to use this coupon again today.

To me, it's just like breaking up with your boyfriend. They are trying to break up the relationship but i still want to be "friends" with them.
    I'll take some time to recover but since this is my first break up EVER...it's awful to take it!

Thread Information