User Tag List

Page 253 of 560 FirstFirst ... 153 203 243 251 252 253 254 255 263 303 353 ... LastLast
Results 3,781 to 3,795 of 8398
Like Tree24191Likes

Thread: Share your personalized Shoppers Optimum offers here!

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by amira84 View Post
    jy question was almost same as yours. I called them and asked them if i can use my small personal offer "15x quo lip stuff" with my wednesday only coupon 22000 bp wus $100 on anything. She said yes, 15x quo is product bonus points and 22000 is total spending bonus. We can use total spending bonus pts coupons with product bonus pts offers but we can't use 2 big spending amount bonus pts.
    For example, we can't use "8000 pts wus $30 on food and snack" with "22000 pts wus $100" coupon. It's double dipping and totally illegal in sdm world.

I have used 4000 bp wus $20 on food and snacks with my 800 pts on milk offer and got both pts. This was when they changed their system from pts awarded right away to "pts awarded within 5 days" system.
    Hope this helps.!
    The Coupon Acceptance Guidelines (linked to at the bottom of every webpage on the SDM website) that were updated alongside the loadable Optimum offers website update also mentions this now:
    2.15 All coupons that have a minimum spend requirement cannot be used or combined with other coupons that have a minimum spend requirement, e.g. In‐Store event of Spend $50 and get 20x Shoppers Optimum Points cannot be used along with an email coupon offer of Spend $75 and get 18,500 Shoppers Optimum Bonus Points.
    couponlady, lorken, momi and 4 others like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by My two Canadian cents View Post
    The Coupon Acceptance Guidelines (linked to at the bottom of every webpage on the SDM website) that were updated alongside the loadable Optimum offers website update also mentions this now:
    To me this wording makes more sense than what they have been printing on the coupons.
    ROMEO, super807, amira84 and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Exactly! They make more sense now with their new guidelines.
    maple7 and dededi like this.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by jasperandchar View Post
    Monday'soffer was $100 receive 22K, Wednesday offer is the same.
    Same here
    dededi likes this.
    Earn Giftcards or paypal money by searching the web, shopping online, watching videos, playing games and answering surveys with Swagbucks

PTC Site that really works Join Clixsense now !!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by zealot1205 View Post
    Same here
    has anyone received Friday offer yet. I haven't done all that uploading stuff so if I am still printing my offers will they send it as usual to my email? I need time to formulate a plan and we usually have Friday offer by now? Can anyone tell me what"s going on?
    ROMEO and dededi like this.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

That I totally get. You can't combine a 20x and spend $30 get 8000 for example. The agent explicitly said I would not get the 8000 on spend $30 on snacks and food because I used my 3000 Maxwell House Coffee and 1500 Stouffers with it. It was like 9 days ago. The receipt showed three promo coupons used. It was also where 1 random point was also added. The agent said it was for PC Black Beans. All good with me. I will just use things in seperate transactions so there can't be any leeway for them to say you can't, you won't, not to be used. Separate transactions and make sure correct product are purchased for Snacks or Beauty etc. In the case of my food snack it was all food snack, cereal, granola bars etc. Happy shopping.
    ROMEO, Silk, Anna Michele and 2 others like this.

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Well I loaded an offer for any Twizzlers candy and went for a walk to the corner SDM on my lunch break.

Name:  twizzlers.jpg
Views: 440
Size:  12.2 KB

I saw a big cardboard stand with a variety of Twizzlers for $2.49 so I grabbed a pack and went to checkout. The bag rang up at $3.29 and I didnt get my points either Since I was on a break away from work and there were people in line behind me I didn't bother dealing with it then even though I could have had a scop. My fault and I already opened the bag on my way back. But i will at least call them and get them to adjust my points.
    ROMEO, jsmile, momi and 1 others like this.
    Opening a fee-free Tangerine account using my Orange key: 43034602S1 You will receive a $50 bonus from Tangerine. Get another $25 bonus when opening a Savings account and making automatic deposits for 6 months AND get another $25 from me! PM me for details.

Wise Canuck
    Trading Score
    18 (100%)

Oh my, this is sooo exhausting. The sharing is helpful tho!
    ROMEO, Anna Michele, momi and 2 others like this.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by vw_girl View Post
    Well I loaded an offer for any Twizzlers candy and went for a walk to the corner SDM on my lunch break.

Name:  twizzlers.jpg
Views: 440
Size:  12.2 KB

I saw a big cardboard stand with a variety of Twizzlers for $2.49 so I grabbed a pack and went to checkout. The bag rang up at $3.29 and I didnt get my points either Since I was on a break away from work and there were people in line behind me I didn't bother dealing with it then even though I could have had a scop. My fault and I already opened the bag on my way back. But i will at least call them and get them to adjust my points.
    Save your receipt and maybe the packaging as proof that you bought the right one. Please follow up if they rewarded you with the missing points
    ROMEO, momi, amira84 and 2 others like this.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by rayraycanuck View Post
    That I totally get. You can't combine a 20x and spend $30 get 8000 for example. The agent explicitly said I would not get the 8000 on spend $30 on snacks and food because I used my 3000 Maxwell House Coffee and 1500 Stouffers with it. It was like 9 days ago. The receipt showed three promo coupons used. It was also where 1 random point was also added. The agent said it was for PC Black Beans. All good with me. I will just use things in seperate transactions so there can't be any leeway for them to say you can't, you won't, not to be used. Separate transactions and make sure correct product are purchased for Snacks or Beauty etc. In the case of my food snack it was all food snack, cereal, granola bars etc. Happy shopping.
    Did you happen to ask if they could at least give you the difference (so, another 3500 pts, so you at least get the 8000?)
    dededi likes this.

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by jsmile View Post
    Save your receipt and maybe the packaging as proof that you bought the right one. Please follow up if they rewarded you with the missing points
    They awarded my points no questions asked. The price point I am sure showed that I had purchased a large enough bag. If I am passing by tomorrow, I might just go for the scop if they haven't corrected it. LOL! It will make me feel better!!
    Opening a fee-free Tangerine account using my Orange key: 43034602S1 You will receive a $50 bonus from Tangerine. Get another $25 bonus when opening a Savings account and making automatic deposits for 6 months AND get another $25 from me! PM me for details.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by rayraycanuck View Post
    that sounds like stupid policy for SDM. Does the company really want people to do multiple transactions and hold up lines. In my time of using these coupons, i've held up my share of lines due to confusion over these coupons and it cost them money as I've had people leave their stuff behind me because the line was too long or they were waiting for me to complete my transaction (especially if they are short staffed).
    Anna Michele and dededi like this.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by vw_girl View Post
    They awarded my points no questions asked. The price point I am sure showed that I had purchased a large enough bag. If I am passing by tomorrow, I might just go for the scop if they haven't corrected it. LOL! It will make me feel better!!
    I've never seen anyone ever do SCOP in Vancouver (most people would say it isn't worth their time or effort). Do people do it in Langley? Do people even know what SCOP is?
    Last edited by jsmile; Fri, May 1st, 2015 at 03:51 PM.
    momi and dededi like this.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

has anybody received this week's personalised coupons yet ?
    momi, ottawacouponlady and dededi like this.
    Earn Giftcards or paypal money by searching the web, shopping online, watching videos, playing games and answering surveys with Swagbucks

PTC Site that really works Join Clixsense now !!

Trading Score
    551 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by zealot1205 View Post
    has anybody received this week's personalised coupons yet ?
    No I logged on to load them and no new ones yet
    JOIN NOW WIN BIG in the Survivor Pool starting in the Spring
    Season 40 Winners At War
    https://forum.smartcanucks.ca/435852...a/#post7022499

Thread Information