User Tag List

Page 273 of 560 FirstFirst ... 173 223 263 271 272 273 274 275 283 323 373 ... LastLast
Results 4,081 to 4,095 of 8398
Like Tree24191Likes

Thread: Share your personalized Shoppers Optimum offers here!

Trading Score
    68 (100%)

Just used three of my offers and recieved 1930 points and I only spent 3.52. I was pretty pleased.
    Friends don't let real friends pay full price.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by BuggaBugga View Post
    I have 8,000 wub $30 food and snacks, and 16,000 on $60 wub anything. If I buy $30 of food and another $30 of whatever, can I get 24,000 points?
    if one of the 2 coupons isn't the "points will be awarded in 5 days" they should work together....but with us all just learning the new system, I can't guarantee I am right. If you decide to go ahead and try it, please let us know what happened!! If they are both "wait 5 days" I doubt they will work together
    amira84 likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I'm trying to give this new system a chance, but I'm not that crazy about it..yes I got 8,000 pts for one transaction, waiting on a 5,000 pts when you spend $20.00 on cosmetic..it showed that it was used, so I'm sure I'm going to get it..what I don't like is that I always have to keep checking my account for offers, to see if points were added etc..it's a bit time consuming! I used to buy things to get the points automatically, I would know if I have to buy something to get the points...now I would be pretty upset if I bought things and 5 days later didn't get the points!!

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Jealous of the $3 purchase!!!!
    Last edited by Glendon Preece; Fri, May 8th, 2015 at 07:29 PM.
    lilo0003, momi and amira84 like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    121 (100%)

I used my 16,000 pts wus $60 offer today. My pre-coupon, pre-tax total was $63, after coupons $51. Points will be awarded in 5 days. I know some people have been wondering if pts will be awarded if coupons bring total down, but I am going to remain confident that manufacturer coupons will be treated as tender and count towards total. I will report back in five business days.

Was a good shop for me. My OOP before tax $51, after tax $57. Plus claimed $17.25 with CO51 and Snap, and bought two boxes of Mini Wheats with pins, so ordered two berry coupons, max. value $3.50. Earned 4431 pts today, plus waiting for 16,000 more, for 20,431 pts, worth about $40.

So, $57 - $17.25 - $7 - $40 = extra $7.25

Coupons that I used that worked: $1 off Clover Leaf canned fish, 800 pts Colgate toothpaste. My other points coupons were ones that came in the mail this week.
    hcao, 2shopmom, Poppy111 and 3 others like this.

Trading Score
    55 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by SavvyLady View Post
    I'm trying to give this new system a chance, but I'm not that crazy about it..yes I got 8,000 pts for one transaction, waiting on a 5,000 pts when you spend $20.00 on cosmetic..it showed that it was used, so I'm sure I'm going to get it..what I don't like is that I always have to keep checking my account for offers, to see if points were added etc..it's a bit time consuming! I used to buy things to get the points automatically, I would know if I have to buy something to get the points...now I would be pretty upset if I bought things and 5 days later didn't get the points!!
    SavvyLady, totally agree with you. Still getting use to the new way. I liked it before when we would get our points right away and not have to wonder did we shop right to get the bonus points.
    strew, SavvyLady, momi and 2 others like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    121 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by BuggaBugga View Post
    I have 8,000 wub $30 food and snacks, and 16,000 on $60 wub anything. If I buy $30 of food and another $30 of whatever, can I get 24,000 points?
    likely not. A couple of people in this thread called customer service last week and were told that two coupons with minimum spend thresholds could not be combined. You can combine product specific pts coupons with min spend coupons.

Wise Canuck
    Trading Score
    18 (100%)

Can anyone tell me where to look on the computer screen at the cash register if you are using / downloaded a points offer and want to know if it works on said item. Is it on the bottom right or left of the screen or do you have to wait until the receipt prints off to check?
    momi and amira84 like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by thor9 View Post
    Can anyone tell me where to look on the computer screen at the cash register if you are using / downloaded a points offer and want to know if it works on said item. Is it on the bottom right or left of the screen or do you have to wait until the receipt prints off to check?
    Bottom left - just above subtotal (same place you see list on final printed receipt)

Will be red text, turns green as/when item(s) scanned meets offer requirement

If you don't see it, ask for subtotal, then look.

I'm guessing that when card is scanned, all loaded offers are on the screen in red text, then turn green as each is used. One offer I did not use, remained red on the screen at the end of the transaction.

From what I'm reading, offer turning green on screen ONLY means it was used, not necessarily approved for 5 day delay offers.

Could it be possible that a 5 day delay offer stays 'used' for those 5 days, then not granted, then too late to use on it's own on another shop?
    (if trying to combine spend $ offers).
    Will be trial and error for a while.
    Last edited by WINNIPEGZELDA; Fri, May 8th, 2015 at 10:11 PM.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    67 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by WINNIPEGZELDA View Post
    Bottom left - just above subtotal (same place you see list on final printed receipt)

Will be red text, turns green as/when item(s) scanned meets offer requirement

If you don't see it, ask for subtotal, then look.

I'm guessing that when card is scanned, all loaded offers are on the screen in red text, then turn green as each is used. One offer I did not use, remained red on the screen at the end of the transaction.

From what I'm reading, offer turning green on screen ONLY means it was used, not necessarily approved for 5 day delay offers.

Could it be possible that a 5 day delay offer stays 'used' for those 5 days, then not granted, then too late to use on it's own on another shop?
    (if trying to combine spend $ offers).
    Will be trial and error for a while.
    I used four personalized bonus point coupons last weekend in one transaction. After ringing everything through and scanning my optimum card (and presumably hitting Total), a prompt that said "Evaluating promotions..." came up, then I saw the four PCID's listed at the bottom left of the screen. I've seen this evaluating promo's screen often. My guess is that previously the system would scan for eligible in-store promos and confirm that manually entered coupons were valid. I assume now it also checks for loaded offers too.

I assume you loaded all of your offers and that's why they all showed, some red, some green as they were used or not. I only loaded the four that I intended to use. Interesting to see that they all pop up though!
    Last edited by collegekid; Fri, May 8th, 2015 at 10:23 PM.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Collegekid, you make sense.
    Printed offers were manually entered at the end of the transaction, now are there as soon as the card scans.
    My order was a little different than yours.
    Scan card, scan items, subtotal to see red/green offers.
    Maybe colours were always there but never noticed. LOL

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

I loaded 5 offers to my card on which one was Friday coupon only.
    I used 2400 points on sprite.....awarded immediately
    1200 cream milk .......awarded immediately.
    $8 off Olay regenerist coupon(few days ago I printed this offer and use the coupon but on my account it was still showing up so I loaded the offer).
    12000 points WUS $50 points will be awarded within 5 days.
    3000 Points WUS $10 on food and snack,points will be awarded within 5 business days.
    I total spent $60 including taxes...and I will update if I get points for both big coupons or not.
    I just got 560 base points and 3600 product bonus points and 2 points extra showing 1+1 for 2 big promo coupons which points will be awarded with in 5 business days.
    If I get all the points,my total points for this purchase will be 4162+15000=19162

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    67 (100%)

Checked my account at 6:00 am this morning and my new personal offers are here.

Also I dreamt about optimum offers last night...I may have an slight obsession with this program...

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

All optimum cards have very unimpressive coupons this week!! .90 off cleaners?? 200 points to buy Lindt?? Breath Right Strips??
    Anna Michele, Poppy111 and momi like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    121 (100%)

I like all my offers this week.

• 4,000 wus $20 food/snacks
    • $2 off always maxi pads
    • 2,000 pts Pantene shampoo
    • pay $0.99 Colgate toothbrush
    • pay $0.49 Campbell's canned soup
    • $0.90 off household cleaner
    • $1 off canned fish

Yes, I prefer 8,000 wus $30 food/snacks and $1.50 off household cleaner, but overall, am quite happy.

Thread Information