User Tag List

Page 302 of 560 FirstFirst ... 202 252 292 300 301 302 303 304 312 352 402 ... LastLast
Results 4,516 to 4,530 of 8398
Like Tree24191Likes

Thread: Share your personalized Shoppers Optimum offers here!

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

[QUOTE=annedougherty;6397088]
    Quote Originally Posted by Glendon Preece View Post
    ? You get base points for buying a GC. That's all.
    I agree but what in saying is that if you bought a gc and a promo offer went though then you'd get those points and the points when you used the gift card. If it actually worked. Like getting your top offer even though you redeemed.

Trading Score
    551 (100%)

I also have the $1 wonderbread bought buns the other day it didnt work but worked today on bread
    But my monday offer 20x wus $40 did not my base points were 870 nut oop was $32 she said I used coupons I said yes but my base points were 870 I should get my 20x she agreed and added 16530 right away
    The offer still shows unused
    Silk and momi like this.
    JOIN NOW WIN BIG in the Survivor Pool starting in the Spring
    Season 40 Winners At War
    https://forum.smartcanucks.ca/435852...a/#post7022499

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by amira84 View Post
    O M G! Thank you anne for posting this problem about buying gift cards. You know it happened to me on Friday and although it was my money maker shop (made $18), I was so scared that I could not my shop here on SC. And I haven't gotten my points yet!

So what happened with my transaction?

My hubby's card had one day offer "18500 bp wus $75". I bought some stuff with VIB points and blah blah....I bought a $87 sdm gift card first and as absent minded as I am, I never pay attention to my GC receipt, didn't realize that GC transaction has used my 16407 coupon I'd which is for the 18500 bp.
    Second transaction was my actual shop with lots of VIB coupons and manu coupons, paid with my GC and looked at this receipt right away if my bonus points offer was there or not. It was! 16407 was present in my original shop receipt.

Yesterday when I logged in to my hubby's account to see if I got my 18500 bp or not, realized that there was a 1 in my GC transaction, ran downstairs to look at my GC receipt and 16407 was there on GC receipt. O mama!
    Attachment 283270

I am so scarred that I'll have to explain everything to my hubby and how in the world I am going to be able to make him call sdm reps and talk to them.
    You are just going too have to offer him an incentive
    amira84, vw_girl and JasmineTea like this.

Trading Score
    254 (100%)

[QUOTE=Glendon Preece;6397099]
    Quote Originally Posted by annedougherty View Post
    I agree but what in saying is that if you bought a gc and a promo offer went though then you'd get those points and the points when you used the gift card. If it actually worked. Like getting your top offer even though you redeemed.
    No, you are misunderstanding what I am saying . Obviously those points won't be awarded.

There is so much confusion in this thread. Just because your receipt or account shows an offer as redeemed it does not mean you are going to have those points awarded. You get REGULAR base points for buying a GC, that is all. If you have offers loaded to your card when you buy a GC, you are VOIDING those offers because it will show them as used, and you will not be awarded the points.
    Everyone needs to take ownership of what offers they load, or you will lose offers.

If you GOING to buy a GC, UNLOAD any threshold spend offers like 20x when you spend $75 for example, because if you then buy a $100 GC, the offer will show as redeemed and you can't use it. You will not have those points awarded for buying a gc.

HUH? YOU DON'T DO SWAGBUCKS??? ARE YOU CRAZAY?!

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

[QUOTE=annedougherty;6397191]

No, you are misunderstanding what I am saying . Obviously those points won't be awarded.

There is so much confusion in this thread. Just because your receipt or account shows an offer as redeemed it does not mean you are going to have those points awarded. You get REGULAR base points for buying a GC, that is all. If you have offers loaded to your card when you buy a GC, you are VOIDING those offers because it will show them as used, and you will not be awarded the points.
    Everyone needs to take ownership of what offers they load, or you will lose offers.

If you GOING to buy a GC, UNLOAD any threshold spend offers like 20x when you spend $75 for example, because if you then buy a $100 GC, the offer will show as redeemed and you can't use it. You will not have those points awarded for buying a gc.
    No i completely understand what you're saying I'm just making the point that the system doesn't understand the difference between purchases. You're right that if you plan on buying gc for the points unload your offers.

Trading Score
    254 (100%)

[QUOTE=Glendon Preece;6397196]
    Quote Originally Posted by annedougherty View Post
    No i completely understand what you're saying I'm just making the point that the system doesn't understand the difference between purchases. You're right that if you plan on buying gc for the points unload your offers.
    okay lol, I just don't want to confuse everyone else and have them running out to buy stacks of GC's with high hopes

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

[QUOTE=annedougherty;6397200]

okay lol, I just don't want to confuse everyone else and have them running out to buy stacks of GC's with high hopes
    I'm sure sdm would catch on Pretty quick
    jasperandchar and momi like this.

Trading Score
    288 (100%)

Wednesday's offer 20x wus $100 -not using as I did a shop today
    momi likes this.
    2019 is the year that we continue to save before we buy!!!

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Awesome info Anne about the gift cards! Thank you for bringing it to our attention.
    Putting together a SDM shop requires a PhD these days....and lots of patience!
    Opening a fee-free Tangerine account using my Orange key: 43034602S1 You will receive a $50 bonus from Tangerine. Get another $25 bonus when opening a Savings account and making automatic deposits for 6 months AND get another $25 from me! PM me for details.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by jsmile View Post
    You are just going too have to offer him an incentive

Oh no. Please don't say that. Lol.

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

@amira @maple7 and to all my sc friends.
    I already mentioned about my shop when I combined 2 offers spend $10 on food and snack and get 3,000 points and spend $50 and get 12,000 points,
    I just got 3,000 points but not the 12,000 points...after making a call the rep told me I can not combine 2 offers that is why I did not get my 12000 points so she just credited me 9000 more points.
    Today I opened my account to check if I got credit the points from my Wednesday purchase spend $60 and get 16000 points,I was surprised to see I also got credit of 12,000 points after 2 weeks.
    I hope they don't claw it back.
    Name:  image.jpg
Views: 216
Size:  97.6 KB
    Last edited by momi; Tue, May 26th, 2015 at 01:25 AM.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by momi View Post
    @amira @maple7 and to all my sc friends.
    I already mentioned about my shop when I combined 2 offers spend $10 on food and snack and get 3,000 points and spend $50 and get 12,000 points,
    I just got 3,000 points but not the 12,000 points...after making a call the rep told me I can not combine 2 offers that is why I did not get my 12000 points so she just credited me 9000 more points.
    Today I opened my account to check if I got credit the points from my Wednesday purchase spend $60 and get 16000 points,I was surprised to see I also got credit of 12,000 points after 2 weeks.
    I hope they don't claw it back.

momi i'll advise not to keep your hopes up high because there are a lot of problems going on in sdm system, and I truly believe that, once these issues settle down, sdm guys are going to review our accounts. You never know!
    momi, maple7 and WINNIPEGZELDA like this.

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Yes I was also thinking about it when they review the account,
    They can take extra points back from my account.
    That is why I said ^^^^ I hope they don't claw back my points.
    amira84 and maple7 like this.

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

My shop went all to h3ll tonight!

I had a 20x wus $30 on almost anything, a 1000 on Olay Body wash and 300 on any Campbell's soup.
    None of them showed up. I was at $30.30 before coupons so I thought I would get the 20x, but I see now I was looking at the subtotal with taxes.
    I didn't realize at the time and I had already ran back and added some stuff to the purcahse once. Since it wasn't coming up I asked if she would try applying the 1500 points coupon wus $15 on baby items. (16869) Turns out I only had about $10 if baby stuff *sigh* The 300 on any Campbell's soup actually had a restriction on it for size, so that eliminated the standard can that was on sale. And I am clueless why the 1000 for Olay did not register. I am out of practice! And I have no idea why my base point are 281

Can anyone make sense of this?
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by vw_girl; Tue, May 26th, 2015 at 12:06 PM.
    maple7 likes this.
    Opening a fee-free Tangerine account using my Orange key: 43034602S1 You will receive a $50 bonus from Tangerine. Get another $25 bonus when opening a Savings account and making automatic deposits for 6 months AND get another $25 from me! PM me for details.

Trading Score
    254 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by vw_girl View Post
    My shop went all to h3ll tonight!

I had a 20x wus $30 on almost anything, a 1000 on Olay Body wash and 300 on any Campbell's soup.
    None of them showed up. I was at $30.30 before coupons so I thought I would get the 20x, but I see now I was looking at the subtotal with taxes.
    I didn't realize at the time and I had already ran back and added some stuff to the purcahse once. Since it wasn't coming up I asked if she would try applying the 1500 points coupon wus $15 on baby items. (16869) Turns out I only had about $10 if baby stuff *sigh* The 300 on any Campbell's soup actually had a restriction on it for size, so that eliminated the standard can that was on sale. And I am clueless why the 1000 for Olay did not register. I am out of practice! And I have no idea why my base point are 281

Can anyone make sense of this?

Attachment 283319
    Looks like that item canceled thing messed things up. How come it wasn't just voided and if it rang in at 99 cents, why was the full amount deducted when it was canceled. Weird!

Thread Information