User Tag List

Page 304 of 560 FirstFirst ... 204 254 294 302 303 304 305 306 314 354 404 ... LastLast
Results 4,546 to 4,560 of 8398
Like Tree24191Likes

Thread: Share your personalized Shoppers Optimum offers here!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Wow. So many people are getting double points because of this newly updated system glitch. I hope I get my 18500 bonus points twice or they fix their system asap.

Note:

Yesterday I posted that my 18500 bp offer was redeemed on my gift card transaction and then again on my original transaction. I got my bonus 18500 points today. Happy about that! But now I am getting greedy. I hope they award me these 18500 bp again. Lol

I am an optimum points hoarder and I am proud of myself.

Trading Score
    288 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by amira84 View Post
    It's considered food, unfortunately!
    thanks
    2019 is the year that we continue to save before we buy!!!

Trading Score
    288 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by vw_girl View Post
    jasperandchar - This is a great thread on the much debated and always changing Food&Snacks, Candy& Snacks topic.

http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/403393-...ualify-canada/
    thanks, I've subscribed to that thread now as well
    vw_girl likes this.
    2019 is the year that we continue to save before we buy!!!

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by WINNIPEGZELDA View Post
    Last week I posted the quote below.

Called and as both offers were 'redeemed', and rep and I knew the 8000 wus $30 would not work because of details below.
    She told she could not move the offer back to 'loaded' but to shop again $30 and call and she would give the 8000 points.
    I did the same day and she gave the 8000 points.

Shopped today and last 2 lines on my receipt say:
    POINTS ADJUSTMENT 8000
    PROMO BONUS POINTS ADJUSTMENT 8000

Checked my transactions history (as I'm not waiting for any points to be awarded from previous shops).

Well,
    on May 17th was awarded the 8000 points wus $30 on my original shop
    on May 19th was awarded the 8000 points wus $30 for my second shop

And finally....I'm trying to point out that the 8000 worked with the redemption! Who knows how long this will last as they make adjustments. But this used to work for me in the past, with paper offers. I still believe that redemption points is just like $ when you pay...cash and/or redemption. I could be very wrong but it's worked over and over again. I will try again and see. Who knows for sure..
    Wow!! That is great! I am going to try it tomorrow on the same 8000 wus $30 and was planning to redeem for $30. I will report back so we can compare notes.
    Opening a fee-free Tangerine account using my Orange key: 43034602S1 You will receive a $50 bonus from Tangerine. Get another $25 bonus when opening a Savings account and making automatic deposits for 6 months AND get another $25 from me! PM me for details.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

My shop went all to h3ll tonight!

I had a 20x wus $30 on almost anything, a 1000 on Olay Body wash and 300 on any Campbell's soup.
    None of them showed up. I was at $30.30 before coupons so I thought I would get the 20x, but I see now I was looking at the subtotal with taxes.
    I didn't realize at the time and I had already ran back and added some stuff to the purcahse once. Since it wasn't coming up I asked if she would try applying the 1500 points coupon wus $15 on baby items. (16869) Turns out I only had about $10 if baby stuff *sigh* The 300 on any Campbell's soup actually had a restriction on it for size, so that eliminated the standard can that was on sale. And I am clueless why the 1000 for Olay did not register. I am out of practice! And I have no idea why my base point are 281

Can anyone make sense of this?
    The Olay one is a glitch my friend ... I may have forgotten to mention that part to you when I was sharing the awesome deal on Olay with sale price, coupons & C51 rebate ;-)
    Just call SDM on that one ... the agent I got told me she was going to report it through for investigation as it did not make sense why it didn't go through (I met the size restriction and all). But she gave me my points anyhow.

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by ReallySC View Post
    The Olay one is a glitch my friend ... I may have forgotten to mention that part to you when I was sharing the awesome deal on Olay with sale price, coupons & C51 rebate ;-)
    Just call SDM on that one ... the agent I got told me she was going to report it through for investigation as it did not make sense why it didn't go through (I met the size restriction and all). But she gave me my points anyhow.
    Ah ha! Mystery solved Thanks ReallySC. I haven't had a chance to call them yet but I figured that it wouldnt be too much on an issue to get it pushed through.
    Opening a fee-free Tangerine account using my Orange key: 43034602S1 You will receive a $50 bonus from Tangerine. Get another $25 bonus when opening a Savings account and making automatic deposits for 6 months AND get another $25 from me! PM me for details.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by amira84 View Post
    Wow. So many people are getting double points because of this newly updated system glitch. I hope I get my 18500 bonus points twice or they fix their system asap.

Note:

Yesterday I posted that my 18500 bp offer was redeemed on my gift card transaction and then again on my original transaction. I got my bonus 18500 points today. Happy about that! But now I am getting greedy. I hope they award me these 18500 bp again. Lol

I am an optimum points hoarder and I am proud of myself.
    Omg i totally feel ya!
    jasperandchar and JasmineTea like this.

Wise Canuck
    Trading Score
    18 (100%)

My head just keeps spinning round and round right round like a record baby right round right round (sing it with me somebody). This new system is just nuts, nuts I say. Why sooo complex???? Points, no points, redeem, no redeem, call get points, no call no points and so on and so forth ..... ok I'm done phew!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Um.. You guys are freaking me out. Is there something going on I should know about? I want some double 18500 points? (My freezer has some room to spare).

(and on a side note, I just finished entering 28000 Stouffers reward points and redeemed for 28 free Stouffers coupons.... Man I know how to have a good time lol .)

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Poobah View Post
    Um.. You guys are freaking me out. Is there something going on I should know about? I want some double 18500 points? (My freezer has some room to spare).

(and on a side note, I just finished entering 28000 Stouffers reward points and redeemed for 28 free Stouffers coupons.... Man I know how to have a good time lol .)
    LOL! You make me laugh. 28 free Stouffers would make me giddy!!

So we you on vacay for the switch over to loadable offers? Its been a very dynamic system so far, constant changes as they fix one thing and break another. I am actually thinking about going printable this next week if they still offer it. Just to mix things up and see if they work any better than loading the offers.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

My shop went all to h3ll tonight!

I had a 20x wus $30 on almost anything, a 1000 on Olay Body wash and 300 on any Campbell's soup.
    None of them showed up. I was at $30.30 before coupons so I thought I would get the 20x, but I see now I was looking at the subtotal with taxes.
    I didn't realize at the time and I had already ran back and added some stuff to the purcahse once. Since it wasn't coming up I asked if she would try applying the 1500 points coupon wus $15 on baby items. (16869) Turns out I only had about $10 if baby stuff *sigh* The 300 on any Campbell's soup actually had a restriction on it for size, so that eliminated the standard can that was on sale. And I am clueless why the 1000 for Olay did not register. I am out of practice! And I have no idea why my base point are 281

Can anyone make sense of this?
    I couldn't leave this one alone lol. @vw_girl , your receipt doesn't add up properly. Purchases total $29.80 - $3.50 coupons = $26.30 subtotal not $25.31. Difference is 99 cents in your favour. I assumed they cancelled biscuits for 99 cents and the system has taken it off twice. The -$3.79 shouldn't have been printed on your receipt but didn't effect total. No wonder you couldn't figure out how much to spend.

This has happened to me a couple of times. Points are correct to what you paid, so were mine.

I find it hard to control large shops right now, it seems like anything can happen lol.

Trading Score
    254 (100%)

Well, I have to shop today, because DH got 16000 WUS $60 on anything, and just those points plus VIB and rebates, 4 packs of diapers gets us back about $65, so then I can throw in over $20 in food and it's still all free. The math says we have to shop lol. I could obviously go below $60 with coupons but I'm not going to chance it.

HUH? YOU DON'T DO SWAGBUCKS??? ARE YOU CRAZAY?!

Trading Score
    254 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by maple7 View Post
    I couldn't leave this one alone lol. @vw_girl , your receipt doesn't add up properly. Purchases total $29.80 - $3.50 coupons = $26.30 subtotal not $25.31. Difference is 99 cents in your favour. I assumed they cancelled biscuits for 99 cents and the system has taken it off twice. The -$3.79 shouldn't have been printed on your receipt but didn't effect total. No wonder you couldn't figure out how much to spend.

This has happened to me a couple of times. Points are correct to what you paid, so were mine.

I find it hard to control large shops right now, it seems like anything can happen lol.
    Gold star for you! lol
    jasperandchar, amira84 and maple7 like this.

HUH? YOU DON'T DO SWAGBUCKS??? ARE YOU CRAZAY?!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    218 (100%)

Last Wednesday, I was using my personalalized coupon Buy $30 anything in the store and Get 6000 pts. The cashier forgot to take off $5 in-store sticker. When I asked the supervisor to just try to correct her mistake without ruining my whole transaction, he said that there was no other way but to return the item and rebuy it on a separate receipt. At this point, after I already saw my offer redeemed(i.e. wasted for nothing) I decided to return everything but Oxi which I was getting free due to personalized offer any way and the item with $5 off in-store coupon. The supervisor showed understanding and regretted that he couldn't solve the issue. However, yesterday , when I checked my account , I saw 6000 pts awarded!!! Yeah
    jasperandchar likes this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Friday offers:
    hubby - 20x wus $40 on anything
    Mine - 20x wus $30 or more cosmetics or fragrance

Ok, I bought a lipstick a few weeks back. Never had cosmetic offer before. Can I use on facial wash/scrub/wipes? Tweezers? Hairdye?
    Need a couple of good tweezers for wood tick season LOL
    jasperandchar and vw_girl like this.

Thread Information