User Tag List

Page 322 of 560 FirstFirst ... 222 272 312 320 321 322 323 324 332 372 422 ... LastLast
Results 4,816 to 4,830 of 8398
Like Tree24191Likes

Thread: Share your personalized Shoppers Optimum offers here!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

update: We did 2 $60 redemptions today and used 2 offers of 16000 wus $60.
    Both receipts got the '1'. We'll see!

Quote Originally Posted by WINNIPEGZELDA View Post
    I brought my post back up as still need help before I shop tomorrow. I skimmed back a bunch of pages of posts, and it seems like it will work. But want to be sure. Anyone know for sure?

Know what matters...
    Trading Score
    21 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by ReallySC View Post
    I know we've had the discussion on whether you get points on the pre-coupon total (yes if manufacturer coupon, no if free product coupons), but has anyone ever tested if it with the manager red sticker coupons (ie. Store CPN 2021) ? Trying to max my Monday offer of 16K wus $60 and I saw a bunch of items last night with the mgr stickers (due to expiry date) that I'm very interested in getting if still there today.
    I used a raincheck on my candy and snacks offer last week that the supervisor decided to enter as a manager's special. Did not affect my base points, and did get the 3k promo points. So you should be ok!

Silk
    ROMEO, amira84 and dededi like this.
    Have a great life!

Trading Score
    132 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by jsmile View Post
    So you can get redemption + points back from personalized coupons? Please report back in five days if you get the points. I am very intrigued, as you are claiming that 50k points redeemed for $85 = 50,000 points - 18500 points = 31,500 points for $85. It costs you to redeem 371 points per $1, which is better than super redemption.
    Just received my 18500 points from a redemption. This will change the way I shop and use my points. I usually wait for a bonus rede,ption but this is more advantageous. I can see a lot more of smaller shops in my future.

Trading Score
    8 (100%)

I don't have flyer right now but I remember this flyer prices are until Thursday. So Friday may be no sale price.
    Quote Originally Posted by jasperandchar View Post
    8k wus $50 on anything for Wednesday....geez I was really hoping for a better offer fingers crossed Fridays is great
    momi and dededi like this.
    Need a cheap but still reliable phone plan. Try Public Mobile. Plans starting from $15 ($13 with auto payment).
    Use code R8NLM8 or link when activate with Public Mobile and we both will get $10 bonus.
    Win some extra cash or gift cards. Try Swagbucks... ww.swagbucks.com/refer/uanoor

Trading Score
    8 (100%)

repeated
    dededi likes this.
    Need a cheap but still reliable phone plan. Try Public Mobile. Plans starting from $15 ($13 with auto payment).
    Use code R8NLM8 or link when activate with Public Mobile and we both will get $10 bonus.
    Win some extra cash or gift cards. Try Swagbucks... ww.swagbucks.com/refer/uanoor

Know what matters...
    Trading Score
    21 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by uanoor View Post
    I don't have flyer right now but I remember this flyer prices are until Thursday. So Friday may be no sale price.
    I have the flyer for Pharmaprix in front of me and says prices in effect from Saturday June 6 to Friday June 12. Can't imagine the SDM one is different.

Silk
    amira84 and dededi like this.
    Have a great life!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

thank you everyone for helping .

purchase $100 stuff on friday.

used 50K points for $85 and paid difference by credit card.

used 22K coupon with $100 purchase.

coupon went through and just received 22K in my account.

so eventually spend 28,000 points for $85

so ... 329.41 points per dollar.

so per 1000 points its $3.035

which is better than bonus point offer

so you can use bonus point personal offer at the same time redeeming points.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Bargain Seeker View Post
    Just received my 18500 points from a redemption. This will change the way I shop and use my points. I usually wait for a bonus rede,ption but this is more advantageous. I can see a lot more of smaller shops in my future.
    I don't wait for bonus redemptions. I prefer smaller frequent ones as the prices are much better than bonus redemption prices.

[vbp_tr_most_helpful_today]
    Trading Score
    254 (100%)

Anna Michelle, I did do a redemption purchasing 2 Huggies wipes, but my 10x multiplier didn't go through at all. I forgot that it didn't work last time on the new soft pack of wipes with mickey mouse on it. I don't think the item is properly in the system for that offer. Hopefully I get another chance to try it again this week and this time I will get the hard tubs so the offer works!
    Anna Michele, amira84 and dededi like this.

HUH? YOU DON'T DO SWAGBUCKS??? ARE YOU CRAZAY?!

[vbp_tr_most_helpful_all]
    Trading Score
    492 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by annedougherty View Post
    Anna Michelle, I did do a redemption purchasing 2 Huggies wipes, but my 10x multiplier didn't go through at all. I forgot that it didn't work last time on the new soft pack of wipes with mickey mouse on it. I don't think the item is properly in the system for that offer. Hopefully I get another chance to try it again this week and this time I will get the hard tubs so the offer works!
    I remember the multiplier ones never work when we redeem. Same as when they have in-store 20X points WUS $50/$75 offer, if we redeem we get no bonus points. So the personal offer must be working the same way.
    Silk and dededi like this.

[vbp_tr_most_helpful_all]
    Trading Score
    492 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by couponlady View Post
    I remember the multiplier ones never work when we redeem. Same as when they have in-store 20X points WUS $50/$75 offer, if we redeem we get no bonus points. So the personal offer must be working the same way.
    May be I am wrong, someone correct me.
    dededi likes this.

Trading Score
    551 (100%)

May be I am wrong, someone correct me.
    No you are right when they are WUS $ X over a certain $ threshold
    We were discussing specific ones like 10x huggies 10x secet etc.
    JOIN NOW WIN BIG in the Survivor Pool starting in the Spring
    Season 40 Winners At War
    https://forum.smartcanucks.ca/435852...a/#post7022499

[vbp_tr_most_helpful_today]
    Trading Score
    254 (100%)

Yes a while back people had mentioned specific product ones work when you redeem. The assumption was that they don't work but I am testing it out with a redemption, and purchasing more than one, as my offer is for 10x Huggies Wipes that I'm buying anyhow.

HUH? YOU DON'T DO SWAGBUCKS??? ARE YOU CRAZAY?!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    28 (100%)

After giving it some time and letting others post what works with the new system and what doesn't has changed how I might use my points. So far it has been verified that redeeming while using a personalized coupon Ex 16000 wus 60, you will get the points. I'm exciting to start doing this (my luck the day I do it the system changes..LOL) I'm hoping this doesn't change....fingers crossed. Thanks Anne for all the tips on wipes etc. My little guy is now 5 but I have a baby shower coming up so they are getting diapers and wipes!!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    183 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Silk View Post
    I have the flyer for Pharmaprix in front of me and says prices in effect from Saturday June 6 to Friday June 12. Can't imagine the SDM one is different.

Silk
    Normally in BC our flyer goes from Saturday to the following Friday ... but this one is Saturday June 6 to Thursday June 11 ..... Doesn't make sense as there is no long weekend or big redemption coming up ?
    uanoor, Silk, Anna Michele and 1 others like this.

Thread Information