User Tag List

Page 334 of 560 FirstFirst ... 234 284 324 332 333 334 335 336 344 384 434 ... LastLast
Results 4,996 to 5,010 of 8398
Like Tree24191Likes

Thread: Share your personalized Shoppers Optimum offers here!

Trading Score
    254 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by collegekid View Post
    I seem to recall seeing something in another thread (maybe @sirandrewr 's weekly SDM offers posting) warning that the spend $5 on chocolate offer isn't combinable with the spend $XX get XXXXX bonus points)??
    Then again it's still early in my time zone and I haven't had my coffee yet, so I may be mistaken!
    Those points are certainly combinable.
    momi, dededi and JasmineTea like this.

HUH? YOU DON'T DO SWAGBUCKS??? ARE YOU CRAZAY?!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Silk View Post
    After no emails for 2 offers last week, I started getting the emails again

Question: Besides the weekly offer, why are the other offers only for Monday, Wednesday, and Friday? Why not Tuesday or Thursday? Any ideas?

Silk
    Good to see that you are getting emails again.

Senior's Days are on Thursdays so there is seldom an additional promo that day unless it's a weekly one. I believe senior's day are very busy for them. Tuesdays might be used as their benchmark day to be able to measure the impact of their promotions (just guessing). They have had 3 hour flash sales on Tuesdays though.
    Silk, Anna Michele, momi and 2 others like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    28 (100%)

Am I missing something about this chocolate deal?? Can someone please explain. Also, I called HO yesterday about my last mondays missing points, they said if they weren't added by end of day to call back today. Looks like I'm calling back.
    Silk, 2shopmom, momi and 2 others like this.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

My points story from last week, goes like this: redeemed personal offers on Mon, Wed & Fri. Mon 16K wus $60, Wed 3k wus $15 cleaning stuff, Fri 3K wus $10 on candy/snacks.

For Wed, I decided to test the theory to see if I'd still get the personal offer points if I redeemed points to pay. As of yesterday, only one offer had gone through and that was one of the 3K offers (which one, I had no idea but was added on Fri night). Called SDM re: the 16K from last Monday, was also told esp on the big ones to wait the full 5 business days (Mon-Fri are considered SDM business days). Checked this morning...another 3K offer was on my account, no 16K. Called back, there was a note on my file that I had called yesterday and the rep said he'd manually add and I should see within the next few hours.

So all in all, everything worked out (including my test shop) but definitely something funky on that Monday offer that so many of us seemed to not get unless we called.

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Poobah View Post
    Update on last monday's offer...So moral of the story, I strongly recommend topping off your giftcard before you load your offers.. As it appears attempting to load your gift card first will likely make your offer go "Poof!".

Have a wonderful day!
    This has been brought up before, the coupon is triggered by the GC purchase which later voids bc you bought a non-pointable item. So when you try to use it on the subsequent transaction, it shows used in your account and is not triggered. I have started to top mine up after my previous transaction instead of before the one I want to use it on.

Quote Originally Posted by maple7 View Post
    I have 20x wus $40 on anything and 18.5k wus $75 for Wednesday. I will likely use both redeeming for the 18.5k and using the 20x to purchase products with instore point multipliers ie. almay, john frieda ...
    Quote Originally Posted by jasperandchar View Post
    I'm still learning but I thought I read that you wouldn't get the point multiplier when using 20x, can someone clarify if I'm misunderstanding? or was that if you were redeeming points, thanks
    The only ones that will not combine are the ones that have a minimum spend. They offered 15x WUS $15 on nail polish which will not work with a 20x coupon for example,but when it says 20x on any Avene product, you get the points.
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Silk View Post
    After no emails for 2 offers last week, I started getting the emails again

Question: Besides the weekly offer, why are the other offers only for Monday, Wednesday, and Friday? Why not Tuesday or Thursday? Any ideas?

Silk
    The only thing I can think of is that they have Seniors' Day on Thursday and don't want people mixing the two offers, not sure about Tuesdays other than the occasional flash sale already mentioned.
    Silk, Anna Michele, Poobah and 2 others like this.
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Trading Score
    551 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by peachies View Post
    Am I missing something about this chocolate deal?? Can someone please explain. Also, I called HO yesterday about my last mondays missing points, they said if they weren't added by end of day to call back today. Looks like I'm calling back.

Get 1,000 Shoppers Optimum Bonus Points®* when you purchase $5 of any participating CADBURY, MAYNARDS and TRIDENT products.*

Offer valid from Saturday, May 23, 2015 to Friday, June 19, 2015.

*Points are issued on the purchase of eligible products using a valid Shoppers Optimum Card®. Excludes RBC® Shoppers Optimum® MasterCard® points and points associated with the RBC® Shoppers Optimum® Banking Account. Cannot be used with any other offer or promotion. Offer valid until June 19, 2015, while quantities last. We reserve the right to limit quantities. No rainchecks. Offer may be changed or terminated at any time without notice. See cashier for details. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Offer valid from April 7, 2015 until June 30, 2015 or until maximum donation has been reached. For every 100 virtual bike parts generated, Mondelēz Canada will donate one (1) real bike for delivery to Ghana, Africa up to a maximum of 1000. For further details and to participate, visit www.thebicyclefactory.ca . Must be thirteen (13) years of age or older and a resident of Canada.

combined with a personal offer of food and snacks
    Last edited by Anna Michele; Thu, Jun 18th, 2015 at 07:17 AM.
    Silk, peachies, amira84 and 3 others like this.
    JOIN NOW WIN BIG in the Survivor Pool starting in the Spring
    Season 40 Winners At War
    https://forum.smartcanucks.ca/435852...a/#post7022499

Trading Score
    551 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Anna Michele View Post

Get 1,000 Shoppers Optimum Bonus Points®* when you purchase $5 of any participating CADBURY, MAYNARDS and TRIDENT products.*

Offer valid from Saturday, May 23, 2015 to Friday, June 19, 2015.

*Points are issued on the purchase of eligible products using a valid Shoppers Optimum Card®. Excludes RBC® Shoppers Optimum® MasterCard® points and points associated with the RBC® Shoppers Optimum® Banking Account. Cannot be used with any other offer or promotion. Offer valid until June 19, 2015, while quantities last. We reserve the right to limit quantities. No rainchecks. Offer may be changed or terminated at any time without notice. See cashier for details. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Offer valid from April 7, 2015 until June 30, 2015 or until maximum donation has been reached. For every 100 virtual bike parts generated, Mondelēz Canada will donate one (1) real bike for delivery to Ghana, Africa up to a maximum of 1000. For further details and to participate, visit www.thebicyclefactory.ca . Must be thirteen (13) years of age or older and a resident of Canada.

these combined with a personal offer of food and snacks
    Last edited by Anna Michele; Thu, Jun 18th, 2015 at 07:18 AM.
    peachies, amira84, Poobah and 1 others like this.
    JOIN NOW WIN BIG in the Survivor Pool starting in the Spring
    Season 40 Winners At War
    https://forum.smartcanucks.ca/435852...a/#post7022499

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    28 (100%)

Thank You Anna!! It won't let me Rep you or I would.
    Anna Michele, Poobah and dededi like this.

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

I heard back from SDM they said Mondays offers show credited, the points are just taking longer to credit
    ~ ~ ~

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

about the monday offer...I have called twice...still told No you cannot redeem as well as get points....does anyone have the correct formula of what to say to csr? Seems like their could be the correct way of asking for what I want!??
    momi, dededi and JasmineTea like this.

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by kimijeen View Post
    about the monday offer...I have called twice...still told No you cannot redeem as well as get points....does anyone have the correct formula of what to say to csr? Seems like their could be the correct way of asking for what I want!??
    I was thinking the same thing.... @Poobah and @ReallySC plz guide us how to talk to sdm CS folks over the phone

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by kimijeen View Post
    If you called twice, I don't think there is anything you can do.one of the CSR may have logged your call and made note of what was said and their answers. I don't know if they flag accounts as well

Trading Score
    254 (100%)

I wouldn't push it either. Based on what fallen pixels has said there is still a chance.

HUH? YOU DON'T DO SWAGBUCKS??? ARE YOU CRAZAY?!

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by momi View Post
    I was thinking the same thing.... @Poobah and @ReallySC plz guide us how to talk to sdm CS folks over the phone
    Well I start with asking their name, how's their day been ... lol ;-) On serious note, for my Monday 16K offer that I called about, I did not redeem any points so it was an easy discussion on a legit points missing inquiry. Now if I had not received the points for both of the other two 3K offer shops last week (one of which I did redeem to pay), I had the plan to ask about it but didn't need to since the points were in fact added after all. I honestly did not expect it to go through so was pleasant surprise.

Thread Information