User Tag List

Page 335 of 560 FirstFirst ... 235 285 325 333 334 335 336 337 345 385 435 ... LastLast
Results 5,011 to 5,025 of 8398
Like Tree24191Likes

Thread: Share your personalized Shoppers Optimum offers here!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by momi View Post
    I was thinking the same thing.... @Poobah and @ReallySC plz guide us how to talk to sdm CS folks over the phone
    I haven't tried combining a redemption with a personal offer, so I really don't have any input in that specific arena. But generally, I just talk to them very casual, on friendly level. Keep it light, find common ground and be thankful for their assistance etc...

Oh and cross your fingers?
    innaor, momi, kimijeen and 3 others like this.

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by kimijeen View Post
    about the monday offer...I have called twice...still told No you cannot redeem as well as get points....does anyone have the correct formula of what to say to csr? Seems like their could be the correct way of asking for what I want!??
    Officially, you don't get points when you redeem despite most ppl getting the points so prob not much you can do.
    They said they are crediting, just late, so I would hold off calling for those who haven't and redeemed. You might get them in a day or two.
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by ReallySC View Post
    Well I start with asking their name, how's their day been ... lol ;-) On serious note, for my Monday 16K offer that I called about, I did not redeem any points so it was an easy discussion on a legit points missing inquiry. Now if I had not received the points for both of the other two 3K offer shops last week (one of which I did redeem to pay), I had the plan to ask about it but didn't need to since the points were in fact added after all. I honestly did not expect it to go through so was pleasant surprise.
    Quote Originally Posted by Poobah View Post
    I haven't tried combining a redemption with a personal offer, so I really don't have any input in that specific arena. But generally, I just talk to them very casual, on friendly level. Keep it light, find common ground and be thankful for their assistance etc...

Oh and cross your fingers?
    Thank you.....guys for the brief explanation...
    I really liked it...
    For me if I am redeeming the points.,and using the personalized coupon for big offer,I think I will not call...
    I will just wait because I don't want to tell them what works out and what doesn't lol

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

I got my points from last Monday so check your accounts!
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Trading Score
    254 (100%)

Check your accounts. Pretty sure the 16k I just got moments ago is for last Monday.
    ROMEO, jasperandchar, momi and 3 others like this.

HUH? YOU DON'T DO SWAGBUCKS??? ARE YOU CRAZAY?!

Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Yeh I will definitely choose not to call in that case, its simply informing that their system is awarding points by mistake and they will fix it even sooner. Which otherwise may take some time, lol.
    I really miss my fav. (right Anna lol) 3.87 milk coupon which worked for 4 bags including homo. After some time they fixed that. And I'm sure they will find out and will fix it soon. I didn't try to combine points offer + redeeming but am tempting to do this some day.

Quote Originally Posted by momi View Post
    Thank you.....guys for the brief explanation...
    I really liked it...
    For me if I am redeeming the points.,and using the personalized coupon for big offer,I think I will not call...
    I will just wait because I don't want to tell them what works out and what doesn't lol
    Need a cheap but still reliable phone plan. Try Public Mobile. Plans starting from $15 ($13 with auto payment).
    Use code R8NLM8 or link when activate with Public Mobile and we both will get $10 bonus.
    Win some extra cash or gift cards. Try Swagbucks... ww.swagbucks.com/refer/uanoor

Trading Score
    288 (100%)

Does Cadbury own Nestle or vice versa trying to figure out eligible choc. bars for the deal posted purchase $5 get 1k, thanks
    ROMEO, momi, amira84 and 1 others like this.
    2019 is the year that we continue to save before we buy!!!

Trading Score
    551 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by jasperandchar View Post
    Does Cadbury own Nestle or vice versa trying to figure out eligible choc. bars for the deal posted purchase $5 get 1k, thanks
    Yeah sorry they are different bit I did see jersey milk $1.99 that is cadbury and there is coupons
    ROMEO, jasperandchar, momi and 2 others like this.
    JOIN NOW WIN BIG in the Survivor Pool starting in the Spring
    Season 40 Winners At War
    https://forum.smartcanucks.ca/435852...a/#post7022499

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I redeemed last weed got points back but noticed I didnt get 1000 bonus points for chocolate promo.
    My brain cells were a little fuzzy due to a couple of ciders so I got the great idea to e-mail for my points.
    Later when my head was working better I thought what the heck did you do they will claw back your points.
    Got answer a few days later very very nice rep put my points on didnt mention anything about the redeemed points. Even said Hope you have a great time redeeming your points.
    ROMEO, jasperandchar, momi and 3 others like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by jasperandchar View Post
    As far as I know, they are different companies...best bet would be to check out Cadbury brands to see which chocs are valid for th 1k promo and find coupons for those (Jersey Milk, like Anna mentioned)

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thank you fallenpixels and anne for the encouragement to look again....I got my 16,000 points tonight, even though I was told No. I feel like I lucked out and not in a hurry to wait it out but will see.

Quote Originally Posted by kimijeen View Post
    about the monday offer...I have called twice...still told No you cannot redeem as well as get points....does anyone have the correct formula of what to say to csr? Seems like their could be the correct way of asking for what I want!??

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    28 (100%)

I called this morning about my missing points and the credited me my 12000 pts. Just checked my account and received another 12000 pts!!!! I wonder if they will take back my points.
    ROMEO, momi, Cata and 4 others like this.

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Got the 16 000 points too!
    ROMEO, momi, kimijeen and 3 others like this.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Received by 16k as well. With the Cadbury it has happened twice that I did not receive, other times np. Large Maynards stuff always worked. Who knows. Cadbury it has always been the large Dairy Milk line of bars I purchased.
    ROMEO, Anna Michele, momi and 3 others like this.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by peachies View Post
    I called this morning about my missing points and the credited me my 12000 pts. Just checked my account and received another 12000 pts!!!! I wonder if they will take back my points.
    Peachies ... you made me look at my account just in case! Just had a very pleasant surprise

Thread Information