User Tag List

Page 364 of 560 FirstFirst ... 264 314 354 362 363 364 365 366 374 414 464 ... LastLast
Results 5,446 to 5,460 of 8398
Like Tree24191Likes

Thread: Share your personalized Shoppers Optimum offers here!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Did $50 shop today, but didn't get any promo points even digital point 1 just because I used manufacturer coupon, has to call ho tomorrow
    ROMEO, Ivanasavalot, momi and 2 others like this.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Shirley Ym Yan View Post
    Anyone back from SDM today? Is 20x wus $50 will be awarded immediately?
    I just got home....got my points immediately....even posted in the best shop this week thread
    free*is*best, ROMEO, momi and 3 others like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Need some help!

I spent $60 and got 16000 points (from personal offer), but has to return an item ($20). Instead of pro-rate the points on the return item, SDM deduct the entire 16000 points for the return. Is it the norm? (Since the switch over). Anyone else encounter this? Would have been nice if they pro-rate the points like before.

PS. I won't call them bc I have a feeling CS rep would tell me "bc after the return you only spent $40"...
    ROMEO, momi, dededi and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Yes its the norm, even before new system, for 16K wus $60 you have to spend $60 (600 base points).

Quote Originally Posted by Decaf View Post
    Need some help!

I spent $60 and got 16000 points (from personal offer), but has to return an item ($20). Instead of pro-rate the points on the return item, SDM deduct the entire 16000 points for the return. Is it the norm? (Since the switch over). Anyone else encounter this? Would have been nice if they pro-rate the points like before.

PS. I won't call them bc I have a feeling CS rep would tell me "bc after the return you only spent $40"...
    anisa, ROMEO, Decaf and 2 others like this.
    Need a cheap but still reliable phone plan. Try Public Mobile. Plans starting from $15 ($13 with auto payment).
    Use code R8NLM8 or link when activate with Public Mobile and we both will get $10 bonus.
    Win some extra cash or gift cards. Try Swagbucks... ww.swagbucks.com/refer/uanoor

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Need some help!

That is why they start awarding points right away so if people return the system can take out the points automatically before when there use to be 1 on the receipt and points were awarded in 5 days people use to return the things after getting points....and system use to take out only base points.
    many sdm stores were having issues.
    The new change is because of this issue.
    anisa, ROMEO, Decaf and 3 others like this.

Know what matters...
    Trading Score
    21 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by momi View Post
    That is why they start awarding points right away so if people return the system can take out the points automatically before when there use to be 1 on the receipt and points were awarded in 5 days people use to return the things after getting points....and system use to take out only base points.
    many sdm stores were having issues.
    The new change is because of this issue.
    Are you saying that if she returns something in 21 days or 30 days after getting her bonus points, she would still lose all the points? Why is it different than waiting till after the 5 days when the points are awarded?

And if this is *the* reason for the change to having points awarded immediately instead of in 5 biz days, why do some coupons still say points awarded in 5 biz days? Sorry, but this isn't making sense to me.

Silk
    ROMEO, jsmile, Decaf and 3 others like this.
    Have a great life!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    34 (100%)

I got 20x wub $25 but they removed the 5 days deal? Thanks goodness but it is still a disastrous thanks to crappy Loblaws for ruining SDM. Only one offer??? Arrr

I spent $35 dollars on bros Gillette [well my bro paid but ya] last week and I was supposed to get the 8000 [wus $30] but did not get any and obviously had used my bro card. Both of us are chicken to call SDM...I am not going to call...its not my card!

Any e-mail I can send to???
    ROMEO, Decaf and dededi like this.

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Silk View Post
    Are you saying that if she returns something in 21 days or 30 days after getting her bonus points, she would still lose all the points? Why is it different than waiting till after the 5 days when the points are awarded?

And if this is *the* reason for the change to having points awarded immediately instead of in 5 biz days, why do some coupons still say points awarded in 5 biz days? Sorry, but this isn't making sense to me.

Silk
    Sorry I did not read the decafe post carefully.
    No whatever hapened with @Decaf e it's not normal...the system should take 5000 or points according to the return amount back.
    I just explained what I was told about the new Change.
    Sorry for any misunderstanding.
    ROMEO, Silk, Anna Michele and 2 others like this.

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Need some help!

You should call sdm HO....
    They will adjust points for you...
    ROMEO and dededi like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Double post...
    Last edited by Decaf; Sun, Jun 28th, 2015 at 12:40 AM.
    ROMEO, momi and dededi like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Thanks!
    ROMEO, momi and dededi like this.

Trading Score
    55 (100%)

I went to shoppers to do my digital offer spend $50 for 20 x points. Bought $50.00 shoppers gift card. Received 500 points and 9500 digital bonus points. Didn't spend $50.00 to see if it would work again, but still showing on my account when I went online. Maybe will try tomorrow, hoping to see what Monday's coupons will be
    ROMEO, milestogo, hcao and 2 others like this.

Know what matters...
    Trading Score
    21 (100%)

Thanks!

Decaf - they 'may' adjust the points for you but they are not obliged to because your transaction with the return technically falls below the threshold. However, I would say there's a good chance they would do it as a goodwill gesture - if you get a nice rep

What I suggest for you and anyone else making a return on a threshold offer is to ask the manager or head cashier if you can do an exchange off the receipt. IOW you buy something of equal value to what you are returning. They do the return without entering your receipt # so you won't lose points and then ring up the new item(s) w/o scanning your optimum card. They will likely mark your new receipt to show exchange and to indicate you can't bring the receipt back to get optimum points for it. This is solely at the discretion of store management and you should only count on being able to do this on the rare occasion. It helps if your store recognizes you as a regular customer

Silk
    anisa, ROMEO, Decaf and 6 others like this.
    Have a great life!

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

I got 20 times when you spend 50.00( may not use ) miss the individual offers
    ROMEO, dededi and WINNIPEGZELDA like this.

Trading Score
    42 (100%)

No in store promotion this week, wondering if we are headed to only digital. The flyer was/is all about the loading offers. I would like a redeem and get points back offer!!!
    ROMEO, dahliagrower, momi and 2 others like this.
    "There are more important things--friendship and bravery...."
    -Hermione Granger

Thread Information