User Tag List

Page 387 of 560 FirstFirst ... 287 337 377 385 386 387 388 389 397 437 487 ... LastLast
Results 5,791 to 5,805 of 8398
Like Tree24191Likes

Thread: Share your personalized Shoppers Optimum offers here!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Silk View Post
    If it's a fixed # of points, you should have gotten them if you purchased the matching product. Personally, I would call Let us know, if you do. 2400 pts = almost $5 on redemption day depending on the level you redeem at.

Silk
    I should have received the points but I won't be calling. I considered doing a SCOP or just refund the item (I checked the receipt before I left the store) as I was also overcharged at $5.99 (sale said $3.49), but knew it would mess up the points I did get. I'm just writing it off as a SDM day that didn't go well, I had stopped earlier at a Shoppers that I had never been to and they refused all black and white coupons (I had three, A535 and Listerine, no other coupons). It just wasn't the day for dealing with "issues" as I was really just trying to get some medical items for my DD with a wrist injury.

If I end up liking the product and get the coupon again, I will call. Just wanted to let people know.
    free*is*best, ROMEO, Silk and 5 others like this.

Know what matters...
    Trading Score
    21 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by maple7 View Post
    I should have received the points but I won't be calling. I considered doing a SCOP or just refund the item (I checked the receipt before I left the store) as I was also overcharged at $5.99 (sale said $3.49), but knew it would mess up the points I did get. I'm just writing it off as a SDM day that didn't go well, I had stopped earlier at a Shoppers that I had never been to and they refused all black and white coupons (I had three, A535 and Listerine, no other coupons). It just wasn't the day for dealing with "issues" as I was really just trying to get some medical items for my DD with a wrist injury.

If I end up liking the product and get the coupon again, I will call. Just wanted to let people know.
    I hear ya' Sometimes we need to pick our 'battles'! Personally, I would have trouble letting the SCOP go by - lol. But if you wanted to, you could probably go back with your receipt another time and show them you were overcharged and probably still get the SCOP. I have done that. As far as I know there's nothing in the Code that says the mistake has to be discovered at the moment of purchase/payment or before you leave the store

Silk
    Last edited by Silk; Fri, Jul 10th, 2015 at 12:47 AM. Reason: typo
    ROMEO, peachies, amira84 and 3 others like this.
    Have a great life!

Trading Score
    254 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Silk View Post
    I think it's one thing to suggest or say 'i think' etc. But when someone states it emphatically as if it's a fact, that's another story.

Just don't want to see people get burned...

Silk
    Welcome to the internet lol...everything with a grain of salt
    ROMEO, Silk, peachies and 3 others like this.

HUH? YOU DON'T DO SWAGBUCKS??? ARE YOU CRAZAY?!

Trading Score
    254 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by maple7 View Post
    Thank you, coupon says "any Canada Dry" when you print it fyi.

ANY CANADA DRY SODA (12PK AND UP).*
    If a coupon says any "fill in the blank" but doesn't work on something you bought, you can definitely let them know by email even. I didn't get 8K for spending $30 on food last time and I bought milk but that always counts for me...so I emailed. They did tell me thank you, the PC chips I had bought were not in the system but it was fixed now. So, if we don't tell them, they can't fix it.
    ROMEO, Silk, peachies and 4 others like this.

Know what matters...
    Trading Score
    21 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by annedougherty View Post
    Welcome to the internet lol...everything with a grain of salt
    I hear you, Anne We're all responsible for our own decisions. I just want people to also be responsible for their own words If people were more careful with what they say, maybe we wouldn't have to take everything with a grain of salt

I can wish, can't I? lol

Silk
    uanoor, ROMEO, hcao and 4 others like this.
    Have a great life!

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Ok guys. It was just a ''suggestion''....
    Every body is responsible for his or her own decisions....
    Everything is possible with sdm world...you will sleep and wake up with a new story...
    For example gift card thing....
    Sdm did not fixed it yet.....even @SDM Police already mentioned that purchases involved with gift cards are being reviewed....lol so why it is not fixed yet...

Trading Score
    8 (100%)

And about SDM police, its not customers fault if some one is getting extra points for gift cards, and personally I didn't start buying only for those points. Most of us including me always buy SDM gift card before paying from years. And I have no problem if they fix or not. Its their problem. I will still keep buying gift card for paying my transactions.

Quote Originally Posted by momi View Post
    Ok guys. It was just a ''suggestion''....
    Every body is responsible for his or her own decisions....
    Everything is possible with sdm world...you will sleep and wake up with a new story...
    For example gift card thing....
    Sdm did not fixed it yet.....even @SDM Police already mentioned that purchases involved with gift cards are being reviewed....lol so why it is not fixed yet...
    Last edited by uanoor; Fri, Jul 10th, 2015 at 11:19 AM.
    ROMEO, hcao, peachies and 4 others like this.
    Need a cheap but still reliable phone plan. Try Public Mobile. Plans starting from $15 ($13 with auto payment).
    Use code R8NLM8 or link when activate with Public Mobile and we both will get $10 bonus.
    Win some extra cash or gift cards. Try Swagbucks... ww.swagbucks.com/refer/uanoor

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    79 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by SDM Police View Post
    All accounts involved in gift card bonus points activity are being reviewed now.
    The creator of this username is probably sitting at home in their pajamas, sipping coffee and chuckling to themselves at how clever they are. He/she is more then likely watching this thread for posts about the "police" and having a good laugh at some members expense.

~ just my opinion~
    ROMEO, Anna Michele, momi and 4 others like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

^clever ?
    ROMEO, Anna Michele, momi and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    87 (100%)

I don't think buying a stores gift card for points is a kind of fraud, if we get bp+ regular points is very good,else getting regular points is good. We won't construct floors with them ,its thrilled feeling and excited feeling that we got extra points,we won't go and say system 'OK give me points for this $ amount of gift card,they came automatically'
    My personal opinion!
    Last edited by morningrose; Fri, Jul 10th, 2015 at 12:40 PM.
    uanoor, hcao, Anna Michele and 3 others like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    28 (100%)

I doubt SDM would call themselves the SDM Police... You would think SDM would be aware of this glitch by now.
    MrsMer, Anna Michele and dededi like this.

Savingloonies jenniferandcorban's Avatar
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by MrsMer View Post
    The creator of this username is probably sitting at home in their pajamas, sipping coffee and chuckling to themselves at how clever they are. He/she is more then likely watching this thread for posts about the "police" and having a good laugh at some members expense.

~ just my opinion~
    You are probably right about this! Like I said that post was the first and only post the user "SDM police" had ever made.
    MrsMer, momi and dededi like this.

Trading Score
    254 (100%)

Okay...moving along, it's not fraud...please let's discuss offers and never mind talking about gcs in general.

Savingloonies jenniferandcorban's Avatar
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Okay...moving along, it's not fraud...please let's discuss offers and never mind talking about gcs in general.
    Agreed! Like today I accidentally used my mom's card and called CS and they said as long as she called they would transfer points to my card. INC the fact that I had a bonus points offer loaded to my card and hers didn't. Very helpful!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Sprite offer was the same. Didn't work on Sprite Zero, worked on Sprite.
    I bought Sprite Zero today and my offer (1600 pts) didn't work. I thought it was because I also redeemed a coupon for 12,000 pts wus $50. Theoretically, should these 2 types of coupons work together?

Thread Information