User Tag List

Page 439 of 560 FirstFirst ... 339 389 429 437 438 439 440 441 449 489 539 ... LastLast
Results 6,571 to 6,585 of 8398
Like Tree24191Likes

Thread: Share your personalized Shoppers Optimum offers here!

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by RonBC View Post

Now we wait for clawbacks?

Ron.
    But what if the points have already been redeemed

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    28 (100%)

Oh crap I did use a 20.00 off of Vichy stuff. Ok nevermind... Lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Thanks God I read all this, was going to try this today, but not now. I think I'm always too lazy. More dream than act lol. 22000 today..... will be nice if SDM only waited for one more day. oh well atleast tension gone. lol.
    ROMEO, annedougherty, momi and 1 others like this.
    Need a cheap but still reliable phone plan. Try Public Mobile. Plans starting from $15 ($13 with auto payment).
    Use code R8NLM8 or link when activate with Public Mobile and we both will get $10 bonus.
    Win some extra cash or gift cards. Try Swagbucks... ww.swagbucks.com/refer/uanoor

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Had a 3k wus 10$ food/snack offer
    Points didn't go through
    Rep says it should've gone through - said she'd leave a note on my file and asked me to call back on Friday since the offer is still active. Not sure why they couldn't mark it as used and award the points today, but at least I know I'll be getting my points at the end of the week.
    ROMEO, Momof3girlies, momi and 3 others like this.

Trading Score
    254 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by d.ot View Post
    Had a 3k wus 10$ food/snack offer
    Points didn't go through
    Rep says it should've gone through - said she'd leave a note on my file and asked me to call back on Friday since the offer is still active. Not sure why they couldn't mark it as used and award the points today, but at least I know I'll be getting my points at the end of the week.
    Was it a weekly offer or Monday? If they award you the points and it's a weekly offer you could do it again and get more points. I don't think they can mark it as used. But that's ridiculous, you spent the money today so you should have the points today.

HUH? YOU DON'T DO SWAGBUCKS??? ARE YOU CRAZAY?!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

I am so happy right now (not because of what sdm did today. I am still upset about the glitch getting fixed. Lol), but I am happy that I received an invitation letter from pc financial that they would like to upgrade my pc world mastercard to pc elite mastercard. This mastercard has no annual fee, will get me 30 pcpoints per $1.00 spent on loblaws stores and check this out....! I will also be earning 30 pcpoints per $1.00 spent in SDM. Yessss! They FINALLY included SDM in their pc mastercard rewards system. I can earn points at SDM and spend these points for real fruits and veggies at my RCSS.

but now i can clearly see where this optimum program is going. Pcplus?
    Momof3girlies, Silk, momi and 4 others like this.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by amira84 View Post
    I am so happy right now (not because of what sdm did today. I am still upset about the glitch getting fixed. Lol), but I am happy that I received an invitation letter from pc financial that they would like to upgrade my pc world mastercard to pc elite mastercard. This mastercard has no annual fee, will get me 30 pcpoints per $1.00 spent on loblaws stores and check this out....! I will also be earning 30 pcpoints per $1.00 spent in SDM. Yessss! They FINALLY included SDM in their pc mastercard rewards system. I can earn points at SDM and spend these points for real fruits and veggies at my RCSS.

but now i can clearly see where this optimum program is going. Pcplus?
    From my understanding:

20,000 PC points for $20 of free things at RCSS
    30PC points per every $1 spent at SDM
    That means you have to spend $667 at SDM in order to get $20 of veggies/fruit at RCSS.
    ROMEO, annedougherty, momi and 2 others like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by jsmile View Post
    From my understanding:

20,000 PC points for $20 of free things at RCSS
    30PC points per every $1 spent at SDM
    That means you have to spend $667 at SDM in order to get $20 of veggies/fruit at RCSS.
    right now i get only 10 pcpoints when i use my pc mastercard at sdm. plus i earn optimum points ofcourse. but after getting this new card, i will be getting pcpoints 3 times faster than i am getting right now at sdm, plus I will still be getting optimum pts.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by annedougherty View Post
    Was it a weekly offer or Monday? If they award you the points and it's a weekly offer you could do it again and get more points. I don't think they can mark it as used. But that's ridiculous, you spent the money today so you should have the points today.
    It's a week long offer. This might explain why they said to call back on Friday..to avoid double dipping. But I'm a single person household, so I am stocked for well over a week with my 10$ purchase..!
    ROMEO, Momof3girlies, Silk and 5 others like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    34 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by RonBC View Post

Now we wait for clawbacks?

Ron.
    I already used up 16000 points [using gift card] and 8000 points for other purchases to get free blades for bro! Plus got $10 'cashback' from bro :p They can take my 899 points!

This week I got:
    8,000Optimum Bonus Points

when you spend $50 or more on ALMOST ANYTHING IN THE STORE* FOR WEDNESDAY
    I find my offers are really crappy, perhaps because I have not been going to SDM for a while now. I find items are other places to be much cheaper so I cannot justify myself to pay more...may be in future :p
    ROMEO, d.ot, momi and 2 others like this.
    "Freedom is a myth, love is non-existent and privacy is delusional! No right to live or die"

Like for me no apparent reason!
    https://www.facebook.com/Arvilish-133128550466283/

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    183 (100%)

In the last two weeks (as everything seems to have changed lately) has anyone used the 12K WUS $50 or 16K WUS $60 .... and used coupons to bring down your OOP below the threshhold --- AND --- gotten the points?

I have two offers for Wednesday and would like to know whether I can lower my OOP and still get the points .... TIA
    ROMEO, Silk, momi and 1 others like this.

Know what matters...
    Trading Score
    21 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by dahliagrower View Post
    In the last two weeks (as everything seems to have changed lately) has anyone used the 12K WUS $50 or 16K WUS $60 .... and used coupons to bring down your OOP below the threshhold --- AND --- gotten the points?

I have two offers for Wednesday and would like to know whether I can lower my OOP and still get the points .... TIA

Yes I did an 18,500 bp offer and used about $20 in $-off coupons to reduce my OOP. Met the threshold but didn't get the pts. Manger said it was because I also used a 10x bp offer (which turned out to be not true for the reason). I called Optimum and the CSR said it was because I used coupons (also not true). I pointed out the base points showed I had met the threshold. Rep put me on hold for a long time and came back to say the points had been added and would be in my account in a few hours. And they were.

Rep would not acknowledge any glitch (i asked because the same thing happened a couple of weeks before and that rep said there was a glitch) and gave an explanation that made no sense.

My take-aways from this experience: 1) SDM/Optimum employees are still un/mis-informed; and 2) Optimum does not want to acknowledge any glitches.

Silk
    Have a great life!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    34 (100%)

I tried twice now and did not get points but then I am unlucky!

One time, I was suggested by manager to re-ring the whole transaction, which I did and I got points. Before the transaction, I called 1800 to see if I can get points but was told that it was because my purchase was under the threshold, even though I got enough base points!

Second time, I got $34 worth of stuff for $27 using coupons and I did not get my points either despite having base points of 330!

I have not tried again yet but don't want to

EDIT: You said last two weeks oops! Only count my $34 shop then
    Last edited by Arvilish; Wed, Aug 26th, 2015 at 06:30 PM. Reason: Reading Comprehensive FAILED
    ROMEO and Davetherave like this.
    "Freedom is a myth, love is non-existent and privacy is delusional! No right to live or die"

Like for me no apparent reason!
    https://www.facebook.com/Arvilish-133128550466283/

I <3 SmartCanucks. Momof3girlies's Avatar
    Trading Score
    58 (100%)

This is what I've been doing:

-when an offer is lets say 16,000 wus $60; I know I am going to at least spend $60 nothing less, so I go above the $60 in physical purchases (using coupon purchases), then at the till It drops down back to the $60 and I have extra loot and my 16,000. I find you will lose your points if you go under the $60 using coupons. Hope this makes sense.
    ROMEO, dahliagrower, momi and 3 others like this.

Teachers Have Class
    Trading Score
    520 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Silk View Post
    Yes I did an 18,500 bp offer and used about $20 in $-off coupons to reduce my OOP. Met the threshold but didn't get the pts. Manger said it was because I also used a 10x bp offer (which turned out to be not true for the reason). I called Optimum and the CSR said it was because I used coupons (also not true). I pointed out the base points showed I had met the threshold. Rep put me on hold for a long time and came back to say the points had been added and would be in my account in a few hours. And they were.

Rep would not acknowledge any glitch (i asked because the same thing happened a couple of weeks before and that rep said there was a glitch) and gave an explanation that made no sense.

My take-aways from this experience: 1) SDM/Optimum employees are still un/mis-informed; and 2) Optimum does not want to acknowledge any glitches.

Silk
    Quote Originally Posted by Arvilish View Post
    I tried twice now and did not get points but then I am unlucky!

One time, I was suggested by manager to re-ring the whole transaction, which I did and I got points. Before the transaction, I called 1800 to see if I can get points but was told that it was because my purchase was under the threshold, even though I got enough base points!

Second time, I got $34 worth of stuff for $27 using coupons and I did not get my points either despite having base points of 330!

I have not tried again yet but don't want to
    This is the reason I'll be using fewer of my personal offers of "spend XXX dollars, get XXX points" and focusing more on the flyer weekend offers. This past Saturday, when the flyer promotion was "spend minimum $75.00, get 18,500 points", I did 2 separate transactions of $76.00 each, used lots of coupons to bring my final cost to just over $40.00 for each transaction, received the 18,500 bonus points for each transaction, and walked away happy.

For now, at least, you can still use coupons to bring down your cost for these promotions.
    Last edited by lotsasavings; Tue, Aug 25th, 2015 at 10:21 AM.

Thread Information